Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby cooly » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:52 am

i've never allowed myself to buy coke bc i know i would fuck up my life if i started. love doing it when my friends have it at parties (which is rare) tho
can wrote:old lady [whispering]

cooly

Postby gauchebag » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:57 am

Debbie wrote:
warmjets wrote:Did this for the 2nd time in my life recently. Coke shits are a real thing.

Every drug but weed and acid does something bad to the poops

never got acid shits? i used to always take immodium with acid
bruce1: fucking, fighting, i'm the one with gun

gauchebag

Postby Jefferson Zeppelin » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:38 am

gettin ready for that first cup of coffee

Jefferson Zeppelin

Postby tricksforchips » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:11 pm

My poops are always bad.

tricksforchips

Postby tricksforchips » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:11 pm

That being said I will poop pretty much immediately when I partake in this. Same with E.

You know you're coming up when you blast from your ass!

tricksforchips

Postby cooly » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:15 pm

tricksforchips wrote:That being said I will poop pretty much immediately when I partake in this. Same with E.

interesting, mdma never gave me bathroom issues. i'm glad that you brought up e though because now i remember the other reason that i never bought coke: mdma basically feels as good as coke to me except it lasts like 5 hours instead of 5 minutes, and the comedown is more pleasant. when i'm done with mdma i'm like 'time to take a nap and then drink some tea and read a book", but when i'm done with coke i'm like "well, i'm going to need another line before i leave this room and re-enter the party obviously" and then 15 minutes later i'm like "i feel like shit")

obviously they're different drugs, but mdma is also much less addictive / habit-forming and it gives me what i want from coke
can wrote:old lady [whispering]

cooly

Postby warmjets » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:20 pm

munching on some coca leaves high up in the Andes is some goodass shit though

warmjets

Postby becky » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:24 pm

this opportunity is probably going to present itself to me for the first time in a few years at a thing next month. hard to imagine myself saying no tbh

becky

Postby black mamba » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:30 pm

user blckchrry is going to be pretty cheesed seeing this thread when she comes home from school lol

black mamba
ok

Postby lockheed » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:47 pm

when i was living in new orleans, i almost permanently had pockets full of money and went out drinking and getting fucked up every night. ended up meeting like the main coke dealer for the whole downtown scene in nola and man, that was and still is the best coke with which i've regularly had access. as such, i would get bags all the time and get so crazy geeked up in public, crazy mumbling lighting cigarettes backwards shit. anyway, there's this scene in Fuck, That's Delicious where Action is at this honkytonk dive bar in nola that is super bluesy and on the edge of town. That is a real under the radar place and i was there that night muggin the fuck out, like every monday, and lo and behold i saw a big fat dude with a beard who looked like action. so i walked up to him and immediately started doing wacko coke talk, dude was immediately freaked out, then i texted my coke dealer who was an aspiring rapper and he was like I'M ON MY WAY HOLD IT DOWN I'M ON MY WAY, so then i found action again and told him my boy was coming and was gonna give him a bunch of free drugs, he was like :? :? :? and five minutes later him and his entourage bounced in an suv. i feel like they thought they found this out of the way blues joint and i totally blew up their spot by recognizing him (this was 2014), but whatever man i was zoomin
Nice day if it doesn't rain.

lockheed
big chief asshole

Postby lockheed » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:55 pm

a little trip down coke memory lane

lockheed
big chief asshole

Postby lockheed » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:59 pm

since i stopped drinking, i've been offered or been in situations where was available and i've turned it down every time, but i guess the knowledge that coke is such a roll of the dice quality-wise that it makes easy to say no

lockheed
big chief asshole

Postby endless dave » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:00 pm

the experience of every single time you do coke where you go from most interesting person in the world to guy who looking at the dirty dorm room carpet and wondering if that speck over there is a bit of coke or dirt (it's always dirt but you always have to try) was just the most depressing thing

always a fantastic first hour or so though. the morning after where you do a lot have got to be some of my lowest in my life though!

endless dave

Postby Tai-Pan » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:03 pm

cooly wrote:
tricksforchips wrote:That being said I will poop pretty much immediately when I partake in this. Same with E.

interesting, mdma never gave me bathroom issues. i'm glad that you brought up e though because now i remember the other reason that i never bought coke: mdma basically feels as good as coke to me except it lasts like 5 hours instead of 5 minutes, and the comedown is more pleasant. when i'm done with mdma i'm like 'time to take a nap and then drink some tea and read a book", but when i'm done with coke i'm like "well, i'm going to need another line before i leave this room and re-enter the party obviously" and then 15 minutes later i'm like "i feel like shit")

obviously they're different drugs, but mdma is also much less addictive / habit-forming and it gives me what i want from coke

this 100%.

Tai-Pan

Postby Tai-Pan » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:04 pm

its not surprising mdma has been explored as a therapeutic aid... you wont see that said for blow

Tai-Pan

Postby mybeardhurts » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:14 pm

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
I think I did it again

ImageToggle Spoiler
mybeardhurts

Postby jojo » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:17 pm

wanna start going to aa with me

jojo

Postby southpaw » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:20 pm

I have always avoided coke because even Adderall was a dragon-chasing kind of moment but I was around it constantly between the ages of 18-23 and the physical effect it had on people reinforced my desire to abstain

It's kind of a parallel to how different the real and imagined experiences of psychedelics are, you think it's gonna be like a peaceful pillow of cartoons and it's a mystery box full of vipers

Love the stories though, keep them coming

southpaw

Postby mego » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:29 pm

never had coke before and was weighing up if i ever should or not then read that one post where someone said it makes them want to listen to Underworld and now i definitely never want to try it

mego

Postby mego » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:32 pm

seriously though, i had a bad experience being around someone using coke when i was a kid and i can't ever try it now. i remember one of my best friends at the time wanting to have a "coke party" with me for is 21st and i just couldn't and it pretty much ruined the friendship. i think i'd give pretty much anything a try if i had the chance other than heroin or coke... probably ice too

mego

Postby Jefferson Zeppelin » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:14 pm

Jefferson Zeppelin

Postby lockheed » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:43 pm

the very first time i ever did coke i was 18 and just started college (9/2005) and was living at my mom's house for a couple weeks until my financial aid got sorted out (lived with grandmother ages 11-18 but the rules were I had to get out when college started). my older brother got it for me from somebody in the neighbhorhood and was really excited for me to do it because he'd already overdosed and developed epilepsy so he couldn't himself party anymore (until he started doing drugs again anyway) and i did my first lines off a vcr in my little brother's room, who was in michigan visiting his dad. the coke was actually very effective, especially compared to some of dogshit i've bought in the 15 years since. anyway, i tell this only because i'd registered on hipinion the month before and had already been reading the board daily since the beginning of summer and i vividly remember being fuckin properly coked up listening to lightning bolt and reading the board my very first time on hard drugs, chilling in my little brother dakota's room.

lockheed
big chief asshole

Postby tricksforchips » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:29 pm

cooly wrote:

They're not bathroom issues per se, but it's just I will always have to poop as I'm coming up. Once I'm sitting on the toilet I know it's going to be a good night. Maybe it's because it happened once and now my body just knows the routine.

The comedown on MDMA can be pretty rough depending on the quality. But yeah, the comedown is USUALLY a nice lazy time. Coke is a rare occurrence for me these days but I'll never say no.

tricksforchips

Postby aububs » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:04 pm

mego wrote:it makes them want to listen to Underworld

i like coke but this is true. it would be very dangerous for you, mego
astonishing vigils

aububs

Postby chairkicker » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:45 pm

whoops guess im doing cocaine tonight

chairkicker

Postby oblivious fool » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:17 pm

chairkicker wrote:whoops guess im doing cocaine tonight

Make sure that shit isn't fent. I've only known one person to die from fent laced coke, maybe other boarders know more.

https://dancesafe.org/product/fentanyl- ... -shipping/

oblivious fool

Postby Jerry Lundegaard » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:24 pm

i think if coke makes you need to poop immediately, then it is cut with a laxative. i may be wrong.

Jerry Lundegaard

Postby Jerry Lundegaard » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:24 pm

i do not miss this part of my life.

Jerry Lundegaard

Postby nice pass » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:14 pm

man. one night when i was 22 or 23 i got peer pressured into driving some people home while i was very drunk, very high, and had just done coke for the first time. alls well that ends well!
nice pass
ok

Postby virtuous » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:21 pm

I keep thinking about the BS post about having a “drug box” with various drugs and forgetting what’s in it.

Man, to have that kind of will power...
virtuous

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....