what are the sick space movies

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby aububs » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:43 am

I'm interested to know what the crap space movies are because I can't think of any
astonishing vigils
User avatar

aububs
 
Posts: 8858
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:18 pm

Postby bro tones » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:44 am

soft milk wrote:

space prison

holy shit
benj wrote:rest in peace luggii dead ass
User avatar

bro tones
 
Posts: 7155
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:37 am
Location: buttsburgh

Postby mondrary » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:44 am

bro tones wrote:wtf there was a solaris remake?

the solaris remake is kinda good IMO. i think other people like it more than me. worth a watch
User avatar

mondrary
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:38 am

Postby mondrary » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:44 am

Some would ride hard for Ad Astra.
User avatar

mondrary
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:38 am

Postby soft milk » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:44 am

the soderbergh solaris rules
you are only coming through in waves
User avatar

soft milk
 
Posts: 37892
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:05 am

Postby bro tones » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:44 am

aububs wrote:I'm interested to know what the crap space movies are because I can't think of any

gravity
benj wrote:rest in peace luggii dead ass
User avatar

bro tones
 
Posts: 7155
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:37 am
Location: buttsburgh

Postby bongo » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:45 am

yeaaaaaaaaaaaa american nostalgia love it suburban living civilized families this could be my life
User avatar

bongo
man in hammock
 
Posts: 69535
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:32 pm
Location: Malaise (Live Acoustic)

Postby soft milk » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:45 am

you are only coming through in waves
User avatar

soft milk
 
Posts: 37892
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:05 am

Postby bro tones » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:46 am

soft milk wrote:

love when michael clarke duncan is holding that big ass wrench
benj wrote:rest in peace luggii dead ass
User avatar

bro tones
 
Posts: 7155
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:37 am
Location: buttsburgh

Postby soft milk » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:47 am

armageddon is probably the best cause it features steve buscemi riding a nuclear bomb like a horse on an asteroid hurtling thru space

you are only coming through in waves
User avatar

soft milk
 
Posts: 37892
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:05 am

Postby quinine » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:47 am

soft milk wrote:the soderbergh solaris rules


agreed, its a dif vibe from the original but actually a pretty successful hollywood-ification that doesn't abandon the themes of the original, I love it. also the cliff martinez s/t slaps
Dr. Norm Thagard wrote:You have truly outside yourself
User avatar

quinine
ok
 
Posts: 8114
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:29 pm
Location: 0,0 / The Shinto Zone

Postby A-Ok » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:47 am

Spaceballs
The last starfighter
trek II, IV, VI, VIII
2010
Transformers the movie (1986)
what you say goes and your sight beats everyone elses.
User avatar

A-Ok
 
Posts: 2396
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:10 pm

Postby Kenny » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:48 am

Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

Just wanna play videogames all the time and everyday.
User avatar

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee
 
Posts: 1418
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:04 am
Location: The thousand-petaled lotus

Postby quinine » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:48 am

aububs wrote:I'm interested to know what the crap space movies are because I can't think of any


I guess you've never seen a syfy original huh
Dr. Norm Thagard wrote:You have truly outside yourself
User avatar

quinine
ok
 
Posts: 8114
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:29 pm
Location: 0,0 / The Shinto Zone

Postby soft milk » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:49 am

peter hyams remade high noon with sean connery set on one of jupiter's moons

you are only coming through in waves
User avatar

soft milk
 
Posts: 37892
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:05 am

Postby john plainman 5 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:50 am

aububs wrote:I'm interested to know what the crap space movies are because I can't think of any


User avatar

john plainman 5
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:22 pm

Postby aububs » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:51 am

bro tones wrote:
aububs wrote:I'm interested to know what the crap space movies are because I can't think of any

gravity


yeah all my irl friends hated this too
astonishing vigils
User avatar

aububs
 
Posts: 8858
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:18 pm

Postby aububs » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:52 am

movies don't have to try very hard at all for me to like them tbh
astonishing vigils
User avatar

aububs
 
Posts: 8858
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:18 pm

Postby Kenny » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:53 am

I liked Gravity
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

Just wanna play videogames all the time and everyday.
User avatar

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee
 
Posts: 1418
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:04 am
Location: The thousand-petaled lotus

Postby soft milk » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:53 am

aububs wrote:movies don't have to try very hard at all for me to like them tbh


same. some people have insanely high standards.
you are only coming through in waves
User avatar

soft milk
 
Posts: 37892
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:05 am

Postby bongo » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:53 am

aububs wrote:I'm interested to know what the crap space movies are because I can't think of any


ad astra
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa american nostalgia love it suburban living civilized families this could be my life
User avatar

bongo
man in hammock
 
Posts: 69535
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:32 pm
Location: Malaise (Live Acoustic)

Postby soft milk » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:54 am

also passengers is probably how space travel would actually be as opposed to like going thru a rip in the fabric of the universe and finding yourself aged a 100 years gazing at a monolith
you are only coming through in waves
User avatar

soft milk
 
Posts: 37892
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:05 am

Postby soft milk » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:56 am

but people want to dream, to imagine...i'm a simple man, i just want to watch harry drill into that asteroid while ben affleck whines the whole time
you are only coming through in waves
User avatar

soft milk
 
Posts: 37892
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:05 am

Postby separator » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:08 pm

blurst of times wrote:
separator wrote:phantom menace


surprised you didn't post prometheus lol


prometheus
alien: covenant
User avatar

separator
 
Posts: 27346
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:22 pm

Postby Kenny » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:10 pm

i liked prometheus
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

Just wanna play videogames all the time and everyday.
User avatar

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee
 
Posts: 1418
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:04 am
Location: The thousand-petaled lotus

Postby blab » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:11 pm

rick and morty
User avatar

blab
 
Posts: 11166
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:09 pm
Location: <3

Postby marta » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:12 pm

prometheus is entertaining at least

ad astra is not
User avatar

marta
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:23 am

Postby Riverchrist » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:12 pm

soft milk wrote:peter hyams remade high noon with sean connery set on one of jupiter's moons



Came in here to post this, love space westerns.

I also own the novelization of this for some reason.
User avatar

Riverchrist
 
Posts: 9591
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 pm
Location: Ohmtown

Postby Riverchrist » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:21 pm

Now entering Deep Crap Space

User avatar

Riverchrist
 
Posts: 9591
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 pm
Location: Ohmtown

Postby soft milk » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:22 pm

Riverchrist wrote:
soft milk wrote:peter hyams remade high noon with sean connery set on one of jupiter's moons



Came in here to post this, love space westerns.

I also own the novelization of this for some reason.


what are some other cool space westerns that are escaping me
you are only coming through in waves
User avatar

soft milk
 
Posts: 37892
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:05 am

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ASH NERVE, ashtrayheart, auspice, Autarch, Avalanche Lily, average deceiver, baka baka, blab, blendercore, chargie, chopperpilot, Chyet, Down n dirty rufus, Dr. Fishopolis, Google [Bot], high bias, hologram, hoopdog, iambic, jalapeño ranch, joe, john plainman 5, Juneau, KALM, LaAbeja, Mechanical bird, No Good Advice, Peptobysmal, polybius, rushedbehind, Science, sconies, smelts, SonicBoom, southpaw, spix et chicho, subtitles, The Producer, This Guy, truncated, VHGisdead, winjer, wuk

cron