Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby emotional fascism » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:04 pm

marta wrote:
emotional fascism wrote:it's failure as a society that we all still mostly align to the same damn schedule. like "rush hour" shouldn't even be a thing anymore. sending people to work, kids to school, garbage trucks out on the road to block traffic, construction work to take up space, etc all at the same time is not necessary anymore.

80% of the reason to send kids to school is to offer child care while at work, so those kinda have to be at the same time
and construction work during the day, seems like garbage trucks do operate at night...

...you know i think maybe i just disagree with all of this

bah

emotional fascism

Postby emotional fascism » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:05 pm

what I mean to say is 'down with society'

emotional fascism

Postby virile » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:07 pm

it's really easy to take these morons down after dark because their night vision sucks
mercenaries of slime wrote:or i can just post what i want

virile

Postby Locke » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:27 pm

i hate when people walk up to the door at like 8:30am when we're clearly closed. what do you think is going to happen! people are the worst.

Locke

Postby Locke » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:31 pm

oh it looks like they're closed i guess I'll just walk back to my car and wait a half hour

Locke

Postby OLD SAINT RIXX » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:38 pm

emotional fascism wrote:it's failure as a society that we all still mostly align to the same damn schedule. like "rush hour" shouldn't even be a thing anymore. sending people to work, kids to school, garbage trucks out on the road to block traffic, construction work to take up space, etc all at the same time is not necessary anymore.

it's a failure as a society that most businesses treat ET as the only damn schedule

suddenly my EOD deadline becomes a 2PM deadline on the west coast, makes me so grumbly

OLD SAINT RIXX

Postby Sobieski » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:00 pm

if i could just accidentally fall asleep at 830 and wake up at 430am most days that would be ideal
sm//o/ke le/ss weed
and sleep more
always/ tip %20

Sobieski
Comptroller

Postby dvr » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:02 pm

Sobieski wrote:if i could just accidentally fall asleep at 830 and wake up at 430am most days that would be ideal

this is possible.

just set your alarm for 430am every day and get up no matter what

dvr

Postby wendy » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:10 pm

I’m a morning person and what’s cool is when I get up at 5am anything I do for the first idk 90 minutes to 2 hours it’s like it never happened in my memory. So I can clean, iron, work out, respond to work emails, prep for dinner, etc and then later when I get home from work I’m like “wow who did all these nice things for me??? And why am I so jacked?”

wendy

Postby marta » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:42 pm

emotional fascism wrote:what I mean to say is 'down with society'

cant disagree with that

marta

Postby quinine » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:46 pm

I will
murder two of the last three posters itt*
Dr. Norm Thagard wrote:You have truly outside yourself

quinine
ok

Postby Ekopestback » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:57 pm

Carl Ichan starts most of his meetings at midnight.
Ekopestback

Postby Sweet Gregory Pectin » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:14 pm

as he should

Sweet Gregory Pectin

Postby Sobieski » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:17 pm

dvr wrote:
Sobieski wrote:if i could just accidentally fall asleep at 830 and wake up at 430am most days that would be ideal

this is possible.

but i miss the mystery of the middle of the night sometimes
sm//o/ke le/ss weed
and sleep more
always/ tip %20

Sobieski
Comptroller

Postby brent » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:24 pm

Sobieski wrote:
dvr wrote:

this is possible.

fuck it

brent

Postby Locust Valley » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:36 pm

I’ve been waking up a no later than 6 AM every morning since I was 16. Favorite period of my life was when I was a sous chef at a breakfast/brunch restaurant and I worked from 5 AM-3 PM every day. I have to be at work every day now at my current job at 5:45 every morning and I wake up around 4:45. It’s great. I love the mornings.

Locust Valley

Postby Jeremy » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:58 pm

Sobieski wrote:
dvr wrote:

this is possible.

Yeah it's kind of an invaluable thing to have access to.

Jeremy

Postby OLD SAINT RIXX » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:25 pm

I’m a morning person through and through. I’m constitutionally incapable of sleeping in. I worked til 2AM on a project last Saturday and I still woke up at 6AM that Sunday. The morning is beautiful and it is my time.

OLD SAINT RIXX

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....