You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Bakasalan » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:20 am

and how i can?
Bakasalan

Postby WAC » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:25 am

Didn't see this thread until now. Is the best way to help donating to the PayPal? I can also send money to people directly if there are problems with PayPal.
He said ALOT of shit last night. And most of it WASN'T how he supported a fascist.

WAC

Postby separator » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:23 pm

Finally got a notification yesterday from unemployment that the 600 is going to start coming this week. I hope it's starting to get rolled out for everyone else too. Thanks so much to cooly and everyone who pooled together to help those of us who were going through those weeks without assistance, it made a huge difference

separator

Postby cooly » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:07 pm

does anyone need help covering rent, utilities, and food at the end of this month?

feel free to DM if you want privacy or respond in here. either works
can wrote:old lady [whispering]

cooly

Postby blab » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:31 pm

HI BABES

i want yall to know that me n mrs blab are good for now. we have been on our HUSTLE (onlyfans) and are going to be able to pay rent n bills for the rest of april and going into may : )

thank you sooo (soooooooooooooo) much for everyone's support, monetary and emotional <3 we would've been totally fricked this past month if wasn't for yall's help

from my family to yours: God Bless

p.s. if u wanna keep sending us money, i won't stop u haha

blab

Postby Bernie » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:48 pm

That’s good to hear blab

Bernie
Mayonnaise Boy

Postby blab » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:49 pm

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

blab

Postby shin blood » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:56 pm

i was just going to suggest that maybe everybody should cool out maybe

shin blood
ok

Postby shin blood » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:56 pm

post the onlyfans account

shin blood
ok

Postby shin blood » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:58 pm

jk blab, glad you're situation is more stable now

shin blood
ok

Postby blab » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:02 pm

ayyy it was made to be shared. we work hard on it

18+ NSFW link:
to be clear, this is mrs blab, not me. i am the Director

we recently did a shoot n video with another gorgeous gal that is goin up tomorrow

https://onlyfans.com/catdelynn
Toggle Spoiler

blab

Postby Science » Mon May 04, 2020 9:58 pm

edit: this was claimed

Science
Prometheus sucks.

Postby Rainbow Battle Kid » Tue May 12, 2020 1:46 pm

I assume this has largely slowed down lately, but just wanna say thank you again to the people who donated/set this up. It was a huge help especially when this first started and I had no idea how things were gonna go.

Also, obv I'm not at 100% yet, but with the romneybucks I'm doing okay enough that I wouldn't want to get any donations instead of someone worse off, so feel free to leave me off the list for the time being.
Much Honoured Lord Nefarious wrote:rainbow battle kid you can kindly get the FUCK out of this thread while the adults have actual STAR WARS discussions.

Rainbow Battle Kid

Postby cooly » Wed May 20, 2020 12:10 pm

anyone need money for june utilities / rent?

cooly

Postby futurist » Fri May 22, 2020 8:49 pm

i can't thank the board enough for the support that's been given to me and everyone else during this time. i hope there's some way i can make it all up to everyone once things on my end are stabilized.

futurist

Postby Chyet » Mon May 25, 2020 6:50 pm

cooly wrote:anyone need money for june utilities / rent?
Chyet

Postby acidity regulator » Tue May 26, 2020 4:42 am

I'm in a shit situation, rent is up at 1st of June and even though there is a ban on evictions, the landlord has utilized a loophole by getting me sign a "licensee agreement" instead of a proper tenancy agreement meaning he can evict me without reason in the first six months.

Been out of work for a while and aimed to get back to work early 2020 but corona threw a spanner in the works. Had a job interview yesterday and it went really well so hopefully future looks better but right now I'm in danger of becoming homeless.

Feel scared and disappointed with myself and have borrowed a lot to cover the last few months rent already. I feel bad asking for help & am afraid that kindness of people could overwhelm me!!! IDK my brain is dumb

Would need like 500 to help with the rent, I'll probably keep ignoring my credit card bill for another month lol :?
ImageImageImage

acidity regulator
Site Admin

Postby Chyet » Tue May 26, 2020 12:39 pm

Hope your interview went well. I can help w/ part of this on the 29th . I have venmo btw
Chyet

Postby New & Improved Zorb » Tue May 26, 2020 1:49 pm

i can help too but don't have a venmo just hmu

New & Improved Zorb

Postby creedence tapes » Tue May 26, 2020 6:28 pm

Yea I got some bones too, just send venmo or PayPal info
creedence tapes

Postby acidity regulator » Wed May 27, 2020 1:02 am

I didn't sleep for two nights but now had a proper 8pm to 7am sleep and opening this thread am all feels

i'll send you pm's, can't use venmo tho cuz i'm european af :)
ImageImageImage

acidity regulator
Site Admin

Postby cooly » Wed May 27, 2020 9:51 am

i've hooked up acidity regulator from the fund

cooly

Postby acidity regulator » Wed May 27, 2020 12:50 pm

omg thank you so much cooly and everyone who contacted me, i'm all good now.

the landlord was in the house again and was doing his shithead routine, i need to move out lol but gonna try stick it for long enough till i have a job. but i'm feeling positive thanks to you all and i'm gonna get that job and move out and fuck the landlord and <3 you all :P
ImageImageImage

acidity regulator
Site Admin

Postby shacky » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:38 am

our govt has handled this whole thing so well that im actually going to come out of it with, for the first time in my life, financial security

it's a pretty big deal considering where i was at last year it's kinda wild but anyway for obv reasons id be up to help out a bit now too so hmu

shacky

Postby figaro2 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:25 am

really hate to be asking for anything especially right now but I'm up against it with some utilities and a doc bill. burned through the last of my feeble savings to be able to pay off my rent and car insurance (because I unfortunately still need the dumb thing to be able to get to a job interview next week!) I spent basically all day on the phone with the state unemployment office again and I have to likely wait around another 2 weeks to receive my paltry benefits for this month.

if I hopefully get this (or a) job I will def pay it forward to people here or to donations towards some blm/social injustice things
figaro2

edit for embarrassment but i love ya'll <3
Last edited by figaro2 on Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
figaro2

edit:

thank you guys so much <3 <3
figaro2

Postby futurist » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:10 pm

the board has greatly helped me with all of my bills the the past few months; internet, phone, veterinarian, etc. and i can't thank you all enough. in the meantime i have an unemployment appeal set up with the court. (it's a long story, and the whole fault is on the end of EDD yet I still have to be the one to do the leg work and correct this. it's really driving me crazy.) still waiting to get information on when that will be.

in the meantime, my landlord has agreed to an extended payment situation for the months of may and june (and beyond if necessary.) essentially i can pay installments of $500 a month for up to 12 months, as long as the entire balance is paid off at the end of that year.

i was hoping to alter the agreement so that it could begin once my unemployment backpay arrives, but my landlord's company is expecting me handover the first payment of $500 when i sign this agreement.

it really kills me to be asking for help again, especially since it's been so long since the beginning of this entire fiasco. but so few things have been going my way and it's been impossible for me to find work. if anyone is in a position to contribute even the smallest amount, it would take such a weight off my shoulders.

yall are lifesavers <3

futurist

Postby acidity regulator » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:36 pm

Yeah it really kills me to come begging again too. Every time I pay my rent in time my landlord is disappointed so you'll contribute to his misery. He reminds me of Logan Roy except that he's just rich not filthy rich, and instead of his family, he plays games with his housemates. Anyways, after the next rent I've been living here for 6 months which means he can't kick me out without a reason. Still a shitty contract BUT at least I have some leverage to report his ass to local authorities for his dodgy lease.

Job situation is looking a bit better now too, although all these interviews and things are delayed to heck making it a bit painful. Anyhow I'm looking for 300 and hopefully I'll be back on my own feet then.

I was not allowed to go trick or treating (or the equivalent which happens before easter) in Finland because it's 'begging' when I was a kid. We were poor enough but the SHAME about shit like this is still in me. Once I get a job I'll start gifting more money to organizations that need it, so many ppl out there who don't have a board to help them :x
ImageImageImage

acidity regulator
Site Admin

Postby New & Improved Zorb » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:50 pm

It's not begging

If one can help one should help!

New & Improved Zorb

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....