Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby LaAbeja » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:23 pm

guess this dude's been around for awhile, only mention on the board I see is a fave albums of 2011 list.

seems pretty cool. Kind of like keith jarrett the next generation in that I wouldn't miss the mouth sounds if they went unmic-ed (but unlike jarrett I think this dude is trying to denote rhythm stuff instead of just yelping and blapping and bopping.

I believe he's been marketed as one of those viral video performance fusion wunderkund guys but putting his stuff on spotify in the background while working from home is cool in the way that I used to listen to gogo penguin a lot.
Fear is an illusion!

LaAbeja

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: a new dad for all, adam sampler, Alexis, Astro Physics, Barthes Starr, becky, bluemovers, buriedinspace, clouds, clownwig, coop, dan, Dedalus, despite, draw, dylanclub, emotional fascism, endless dave, Excitebike, Eyeball Kid, fosse, Franco, Future, future rhombus, Garland Briggs, goldmatt, goldsoundz, Grumby, gskrap, guaranteed mediocrity, guidance, hbb, hit record, hologram, iambic, important dentist, it's the suspense that gets me, jbiz, john plainman 666, Juneau, Kevin McCallister, Kiki, KPH, lame sayings, lightfoot, lil bro, Longarm, maraschinocherry, mariko-juku, mcwop23, messier object, mich, Milquetoaster Strudels, Mister Modular, mondays, morbo, Mr. Towel, murderhorn, mynamerocks, mystery meat, NegativeCapability, number none, palmer eldritch, pink snake, polybius, Post Modern, powderfinger, provm, pzadvance, quinine, Render, rich uncle skeleton, ruiner, sevenarts, Shotfrog, Skerple, slime, slops, snow wave, son of chucky, speakers, Spooky Jim, super gas, The Producer, trigross, ueckerist, unbiaseddairylodge, viachicago, virile, virtuous, zach york, zolpidem tartrate