Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby blckchrry » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:35 pm

so i have been getting witches sendkng me messages and readings saying i will find my twin flame! and this guy named cj got with me!
i was crushing over him pretty hard (guess where i found him smh) but him and i live very similar life styles and are almost the same person besides him being a really tall big guy and me being a small petite girl
he is really amazing and i am in love with him
he lives in new york and i was already planning to go to college there- now i have another excuse as to not say no! he also said he is willing to wait for me no matter how long. he’s great
Image Image Image

blckchrry

Postby new blood, » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:13 pm

I'm rooting for you two
i was just going to suggest that maybe everybody should cool out maybe

new blood,
ok

Postby mactheo » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:09 pm

woah that is great, being in love is the best!

mactheo

Postby mactheo » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:10 pm

but tbh I have never heard of "twin flame" before, could you explain it briefly or is it just what it sounds like

mactheo

Postby rap and country » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:12 pm

you should listen to witches

rap and country
ok

Postby garbiel » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:18 pm

that's good
Sissy Spacerock wrote:IRL will only be inhabited by those of us who have learned to derive pleasure in suffering

garbiel

Postby garbiel » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:18 pm

get his ass
Sissy Spacerock wrote:IRL will only be inhabited by those of us who have learned to derive pleasure in suffering

garbiel

Postby mancubz » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:24 pm

ny like nyc or like ny state
Stuntman wrote:This is what happens when you're an adolescent and you don't have a forest or the internet.

Johan POOPLER wrote: i'd rather live another 50 years with an untouched nutsack than be rent from the platonic embrace of my sweet, beloved bitch.

mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby mancubz » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:25 pm

also where did you find himi honestly cannot guess other h=then like "a witch list of places that areokay with salty eggs being placed at their homes"
Stuntman wrote:This is what happens when you're an adolescent and you don't have a forest or the internet.

Johan POOPLER wrote: i'd rather live another 50 years with an untouched nutsack than be rent from the platonic embrace of my sweet, beloved bitch.

mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby polybius » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:55 am

rap and country wrote:you should listen to witches

good general rule of thumb imo
  
Image      Image Image Image Image

polybius

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....