Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby bro tones » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:36 am

but that's just the way the world spins baby
benj wrote:rest in peace luggii dead ass

bro tones

Postby ᶦᵗᵗᶦᵉ ᵇᶦᵗᵗᶦᵉ ᵍᵘᵍᵍᶦᵉ ᵇᵘᵈᵈᶦᵉ » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:15 am

Yeah it is the point I guess. I have a RP goal in mind for where my nation is supposed to be going but maybe I need to let that go and embrace the eventual psychotic dictatorship.

ᶦᵗᵗᶦᵉ ᵇᶦᵗᵗᶦᵉ ᵍᵘᵍᵍᶦᵉ ᵇᵘᵈᵈᶦᵉ

Postby banquo » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:45 am

going to need to do something about old age. // is there a hpn region? how many people continued with this past day1?

banquo

Postby bro tones » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:50 am

yes, just sent you a telegram invite

bro tones

Postby ᶦᵗᵗᶦᵉ ᵇᶦᵗᵗᶦᵉ ᵍᵘᵍᵍᶦᵉ ᵇᵘᵈᵈᶦᵉ » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:01 am

Shows at the Hip Pony Inn: 81 & Over

Postby trigross » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:39 am

the community of cab mora has joined but honestly all of the nations are leftist i should probably start a psycho one and join

trigross
our chow yun-fat

Postby bro tones » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:40 am

yeah i have two. one is super left and the other intend to make absolutely deranged.

bro tones

Postby ᶦᵗᵗᶦᵉ ᵇᶦᵗᵗᶦᵉ ᵍᵘᵍᵍᶦᵉ ᵇᵘᵈᵈᶦᵉ » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:14 pm

whoa I opened a card pack and noticed in the upper corner there was an offer of .99 for one of my new common cards so I went in to sell it for .99 and there was a standing sale of .09 and bid of .10 as well with 5 mins left in the auction, and then the .99 bidder put in a 2nd .99 bid in and bought both? I am completely lost but now I have .99 more uhh card points?
Last edited by ᶦᵗᵗᶦᵉ ᵇᶦᵗᵗᶦᵉ ᵍᵘᵍᵍᶦᵉ ᵇᵘᵈᵈᶦᵉ on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby ᶦᵗᵗᶦᵉ ᵇᶦᵗᵗᶦᵉ ᵍᵘᵍᵍᶦᵉ ᵇᵘᵈᵈᶦᵉ » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:15 pm

Somebody convince goovis youngistan to join the Onion it only seems right

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....