T. Rexes are so good

'Cause I've been postin' and laughin' so long
That even my momma thinks that my mind is gone

Postby That Demon Life » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:26 pm

Inspired by watching Jurassic Park on repeat on the train ride home.

That Demon Life

Postby That Demon Life » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:37 am

Better top

That Demon Life

Postby Spooky Jim » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:41 am

Combarieu declares that the songs of birds are not "musical" either, because they are "very difficult to take down in notation." See his Music-Its Laws and Evolution, 155. Will some divine power please create a "Musical" bird to sing the Air for G String in exact Equal Temperament for M. Combarieu?

Spooky Jim

Postby That Demon Life » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:45 am

Honked would be better.

That Demon Life

Postby normal forest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:05 am

love the idea of an ugly ass vulture rex that eats nothing but carrion and can only defend itself by making obnoxious honking sounds

normal forest

Return to Poster's Paradise