Exterminate All the Brutes (Raoul Peck, HBO Max)

'Cause I've been postin' and laughin' so long
That even my momma thinks that my mind is gone

Postby RIXX » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:51 pm

All four parts are now live on HBO Max. I’ve only seen Peck’s Baldwin doc but I thought it was brilliant, really looking forward to starting this tonight

RIXX

Postby Viola Swamp » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:08 am

essential viewing

Viola Swamp

Postby forest design » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:58 pm

One episode in and this is really good. Brushstrokes are pretty broad so far, hoping they tighten up a bit in the following three episodes but so many moments in this are just :shock:

The section beginning with the Eva Braun home movie footage of Hitler & co. into the discussion of all the industrialists' propping up the Nazis into his own personal story fuck

forest design

Postby springheeljack » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:40 pm

Watched the first episode- extremely good.
springheeljack

Postby forest design » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:47 am

god damn two episodes in I'm ready to declare this the filmic event of 2021

forest design

Return to Poster's Paradise