long time no see. life got worse. (need $$$) UPDATE*

Humans in space suits make monkeys nervous

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:07 pm

theta wrote:happy to help out in any way necessary. chrry is a great kid and doesn’t deserve this kind of treatment from the people who are entrusted to take care of her.

thank you theta

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:07 pm

also if any of you know how to use venmo and stuff online please help me out lol

blckchrry

Postby New Improved Alaska » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:49 pm

hey bc im really sorry this is all going down
extremely fucked up
alaska1 wrote:I always look to something new amazing for more pleasure.

New Improved Alaska

Postby New Improved Alaska » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:49 pm

blckchrry wrote:also if any of you know how to use venmo and stuff online please help me out lol

what specifically is goin on w venmo for u?

New Improved Alaska

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:13 pm

alaska wrote:
blckchrry wrote:also if any of you know how to use venmo and stuff online please help me out lol

i’m trying to figure out how to use it online but apparently i need to have a paypal account connected to a bank account to use it online but that’s not really an option because of my grandparents but i’m kind of thinking if i have my debit card on both venmo and paypal then it should be okay

blckchrry

Postby maraschino cherry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:54 pm

how do they expect you to pay them rent etc if they have your bank account all tied up like this? seriously wtf

maraschino cherry

Postby kit fox » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:07 am

blkchrry you rule. I'm so sorry you continue to deal with this bullshit.

I wish there was an easy way to get you on your own bank account before you turn 18. I wonder if you can get a paypal debit card linked to your paypal balance that the grandparents wouldn't have access to.

kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby New Improved Alaska » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:21 am

blckchrry wrote:
alaska wrote:

i’m trying to figure out how to use it online but apparently i need to have a paypal account connected to a bank account to use it online but that’s not really an option because of my grandparents but i’m kind of thinking if i have my debit card on both venmo and paypal then it should be okay

this is sort of a long shot maybe but would something like this

https://venmo.com/about/debitcard/

help? idk if u can get it when ur underage but maybe having the venmo account as its own sort of private thing could be useful

New Improved Alaska

Postby blckchrry » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:03 pm

alaska wrote:
blckchrry wrote:
alaska wrote:

this is sort of a long shot maybe but would something like this

https://venmo.com/about/debitcard/

help? idk if u can get it when ur underage but maybe having the venmo account as its own sort of private thing could be useful

i already tried to sign up for it, i can’t since i’m not 18 yet. i will maybe try to link my account but when i called the bank they told me it was set up so i can make transfers. if anything i just can wait until i’m 18 to add it to an account even though i was hoping i could use it for purchases but it’s okay. or maybe a friend will help me put it in her bank account

blckchrry

Postby New Improved Alaska » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:28 pm

ack! word

New Improved Alaska

Postby blckchrry » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:08 pm

alaska wrote:ack! word

my friend aleesa is gonna help me figure it out i think. i can just attach it to her bank account but only use the venmo balance for purchases, or she can take it out in cash and send it to me; she was gonna send me some clothes so she can send the cash in a pocket or something as well

blckchrry

Postby boloamboy » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:19 am

dont listen to these people. you are tied to your blood. you can run from them for the rest of your life but when youre alone at night you will always return in your thoughts and in your heart to the people you came from. who brought you into this world. you are young, you still have time. dont make it a big story in your life to flee from your family. engage them, try to understand them. dont send yourself away from the source.
boloamboy

Postby joe » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:41 am

[quote="boloamboy"][/quote]

fuck off

joe

Postby jalapeño ranch » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:56 am

Telling her to continue being abused by the people who have been abusing her since taking over custody because of "blood" is bad advice actually.
Celiac Cruz wrote:This one has no real explanation:

jalapeño ranch

Postby New Improved Alaska » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:54 am

boloamboy wrote:dont listen to these people. you are tied to your blood. you can run from them for the rest of your life but when youre alone at night you will always return in your thoughts and in your heart to the people you came from. who brought you into this world. you are young, you still have time. dont make it a big story in your life to flee from your family. engage them, try to understand them. dont send yourself away from the source.

Lol

New Improved Alaska

Postby New Improved Alaska » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:08 am

Broke: my extended family is abusive and I need to distance myself from it
Woke: HEED THE OLD BLOOD YOUNG ONE

New Improved Alaska

Postby virile » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:12 am

boloamboy wrote:dont listen to these people. you are tied to your blood. you can run from them for the rest of your life but when youre alone at night you will always return in your thoughts and in your heart to the people you came from. who brought you into this world. you are young, you still have time. dont make it a big story in your life to flee from your family. engage them, try to understand them. dont send yourself away from the source.

jesus christ just absolutely fuck yourself with this bullshit. family can fuck right off if they're abusive. fuckin blood. eat my asshole.
mercenaries of slime wrote:or i can just post what i want

virile

Postby virile » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:14 am

that was rude i am sorry for the rudeness but i have never hated a post more but i shouldn't be rude.

if you are into eating asshole i guess that offer is still on the table as a means of amends for the rudeness.
mercenaries of slime wrote:or i can just post what i want

virile

Postby broodstar » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:42 pm

does your asshole taste like blood

broodstar

Postby blckchrry » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:32 pm

hey asswipe,
i am writing to you to inform you that blood is not thicker than water in my life. my life has never been a big family reunion. my only real family member was my father, who died in our living room from a heart attack from the amount of physical and mental stress he has been put under to try and father me after saving me from my mother and my abusers.
my grandparents are abusive. point blank. they are nothing like my father. and they are nothing like me. they have done nothing but hold me back from my true potential since i've unwillingly stayed with them since my dad died.
until you have been in my shoes and have dealt with life at its shittiest, i do not want to hear shit from you. you clearly have had either the privilege or ignorance to never ever deal with hardship in your entire fucking wasted life.
get the fuck out of my thread
-blckchrry.

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:35 pm

disrespectfully, shut the hell up bro

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:00 pm

i’m trying to eat rn and feel sick. not puking yet so i am not in a rush to go to the hospital. we’ll see how it goes

blckchrry

Postby BanEmAll Collective » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:29 pm

Hey blackcherry, sorry to hear things are tough for you right now, but I noticed your trouble with banking up thread and I thought I’d let you know that unless I’m missing some weird Kansas law (iirc you’re from my old home Lawrence) you should be able to open this up as a 17yo without a guardian in a Wells Fargo branch, the closest to you is probably in Olathe:

https://www.wellsfargo.com/checking/cle ... s-banking/

Make sure the banker sets you up with online banking, direct deposit forms, and gets all your info in the system correctly because it’s a pain in the ass when your bank is 30 miles away. I hope this helps.

BanEmAll Collective

Postby BanEmAll Collective » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:31 pm

Call to make sure you can do it before going there though.

BanEmAll Collective

Postby blckchrry » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:54 pm

thank you for the resources. i checked them out. still deciding on what to do

blckchrry

Postby peanut » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:24 pm

sent a little, good luck <3

peanut

Postby blckchrry » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:30 pm

peanut wrote:sent a little, good luck <3

i appreciate it, thank you so much

blckchrry

Postby gutenmorgan » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:33 pm

boloamboy wrote:gross stuff

ban this garbage person and whoever invited them.

gutenmorgan

Postby blckchrry » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:22 pm

gutenmorgan wrote:
boloamboy wrote:gross stuff

ban this garbage person and whoever invited them.

i second this

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:32 pm

had to take all of the money out of the venmo for rent and food. donations are still welcome but arent necessary now that i have a job!

blckchrry

PreviousNext

Return to The Hot Zone