long time no see. life got worse. (need $$$) UPDATE*

Humans in space suits make monkeys nervous

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:18 am

my summer was pretty boring and uneventful. i was searching for a job and was being jerked around by a pharmacy job for almost two months. i finally have a job now.
in that time, my grandparents thought it would fun and cool to withhold my social security money as a form of "punishment" ("for what?" you may ask; truth is i don't even know. they got mad at me or something). so for two months, i have not had the money for shit. school is starting here in a couple weeks and i won't be able to get new clothes or supplies or anything if i don't get my money back.

today was the final straw. i was going to my therapy appointment with them, and the whole car ride there i got screamed at for how i look (being called a slut, you know the usual). and being called useless and etc. finally, i got threatened to be kicked out "for real this time." and told to message my bf Kaleb and his family to live with them. so i had recorded the whole shebang to show my therapist. my therapist agrees my grandma is a narcissistic abuser, and is obviously doing more harm than good, and even thinks i should move out since they seem so willing to let me go.
but that's where it gets tricky.
after i ratted out my grandparents abusive behavior my therapist asked to meet with them and no doubt chewed their ass out. but whatever she said didnt phase them one bit.
we get home and they sit me down and tell me "fine we won't kick you out. but we will:
-charge you rent to live with us
-make you pay bills (including house bills)
-make you pay for your own clothing, toiletries, any necessities
-yes that does include food. oh you also have to make your own food now.
-you have to pay for everything your cats need. including 200 dollar vet food for your cat with urinary tract and kidney failure.
-and you have to also make appointments and get to them and pay for them. as well as insurance if need be.
in return, you still are under are control but you can 'have more freedom.' sound good?"
i'm obviously paraphrasing but those are the things i am expected to pay for eveything mentioned.
now for those who don't know entirely, i'm 17 and only live with my grandparents because my dad died in our living room in 2019. i get social security for that reason, and having autsim also plays into that.

withholding my social security in the first place is illegal, i checked.
but also forcing a minor child whom you have guardianship over to pay for their own living even though you're the provider is 10x more illegal.

so...i'm not sure if my social security is still being withheld or not, but expecting me to pay to live without my social security, while having a part-time job, while having to save for college, while having to put my own needs first, is not only crazy, but like i said, very very very illegal.
i can take them to court over this and their past documented child-negligent behaviors.
i can sue them and maybe even emancipate myself. that way i would save a lot more money.

but for the time being, i need to get money in order to pay for school first.
i have set up a venmo that i can use online to purchase things as well as connect it to my bank (the only issue is my grandparents try to have control over my own debit card, so i'm waiting on that because i don't want them shutting it down).
the venmo is used for immediate purchases.
whereas Theta has kindly set up a cashapp for me that i cannot touch until i am 18 and need to move and pay for college.
i am planning on doing commissions on my social medias and for some friends, as well as tarot readings. but donations are also super duper welcome.
i also have an amazon wishlist of stuff i need and want (they will be prioritized).
i will edit them in later in this thread if it lands well with everyone.

****also to boost this thread, ask me some questions if you'd like.

edit edit: okay so you guys said you’d be willing to donate which is awesome. here are the links:
venmo: @sloane-bone https://venmo.com/code?user_id=31178375 ... &printed=1

college fund cashapp: $vanillavalium https://cash.app/$vanillavalium

amazon wishlist: currently not in prioritized order so please ask before buying anything until it’s all organized: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2 ... _=wl_share

that’s all i have for right now

UPDATE*
after fighting and threatening to take them to court. i am getting my social security deposits back in my account where it belongs. that's the good news
bad news is my liver is starting to "fail" again ( i use quotations because it is not failing in the way you think) i have viral hepatitis again and if it does get worse i will have to go to the hospital and i have no idea how that will go down.
as far as donations, i do not expect you guys to keep giving me money for practically free especially since i will have my social security now. although it is very very very much appreciated. so thank you guys again
i am still being expected to pay for rent and things such as still, i've been cooking my own meals and eating with other families in the meantime. as well as just leaving the house to get away from them. but this amount of stress definitely played a part in my liver failing once again, and is started to strain me and Kalebs relationship (we are still together dont worry, just we are both extrememly stressed and therefore pissy) so its currently still not the best but its still a start.
continue to ask me questions
also if you tell me to just "make up" with my grandparents or to "try and see where they are coming from" im stealing something out of your goddamn house. do not bother commenting if you're gonna be a stupid piece of shit
xoxo
Last edited by blckchrry on Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:23 am

i apologize for not being active. but i found this place when i needed people and support, so i am back again for that same support. my only reason for inactivity was due to my grandparents worsening my depression, as well as some of the ways i was being treated by some adults on here. i have confided in a lot of you and some of you i see as friends.
please dont feel like any of you have to give me anything, especially if it makes you uncomfortable. just for the time being i am at a loss no matter what i do.

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:29 am

also hi yes other than all of this im okay. my health has been the same but im looking much healthier. havent needed to go to the doctors in awhile. and up until this point everything was pretty okay. me and the boyf have been hanging out a lot and his family has offered me a safe place with them whenever i need to leave the house or get dinner. i played magic the gathering with all of them tonight. i almost won against the step mom.

blckchrry

Postby maraschino cherry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:30 am

you do not deserve this treatment blckchrry, i’m so sorry it is happening to you. i don’t have the financial means to help u rn but i know the generous ppl here will help you out

this is so much to go thru at your age. just totally unfair

maraschino cherry

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:32 am

maraschino cherry wrote:you do not deserve this treatment blckchrry, i’m so sorry it is happening to you. i don’t have the financial means to help u rn but i know the generous ppl here will help you out

this is so much to go thru at your age. just totally unfair

this is really validating so thank you.
being stuck with them this summer has made me feel insane. just one thing after another. i feel like they have been planning this stunt for awhile. cutting me off financially and then scaring me by threatening to move me out. real classy.
im tired of mental health professionals blaming their behavior on their age. they are abusive. call it for what it is, its not just a "generational difference" they are causing me mental anguish every day i breathe.

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:53 am

oh my god no one is online oops

blckchrry

Postby maraschino cherry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:59 am

its ok, the board is definitely very dead at this time

umm so what is the best way to send you money?

maraschino cherry

Postby Marza » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:33 am

guhhhh i can't wait till you never have to interact with these people again. it's appalling that they're treating you like this.

how much social security have they skimmed? is it worth it to, idk, do something about the fact that what they've done is illegal?

much love and care, blkchrry. you're nearly through it.

Marza

Postby mactheo » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:16 am

good to hear from you; there's a lot of bad stuff in that story. the social security thing and charging you rent is indefensible. i'm glad you have a therapist; did they ask you first before talking with your grandparents?

also what is ur venmo

mactheo

Postby mactheo » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:17 am

Marza wrote:guhhhh i can't wait till you never have to interact with these people again.

yeah it seems to be taking forever + i echo this sentiment

mactheo

Postby normal forest » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:03 am

what are your and kaleb's feelings about you moving out of the house? like is that feasible at all?

or do you really want to stay and try to make that work?

normal forest

Postby normal forest » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:06 am

also happy to help out with venmo / wishlist stuff

normal forest

Postby virile » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:36 am

with everything you have told us about your grandparents you shouldn't feel even a little bit guilty for ratting them out to whoever will listen. get their asses locked up.
mercenaries of slime wrote:or i can just post what i want

virile

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:15 pm

maraschino cherry wrote:its ok, the board is definitely very dead at this time

umm so what is the best way to send you money?

like i said, venmo is best for immediate money. but i’m also okay with people donating to the cashapp

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:16 pm

Marza wrote:guhhhh i can't wait till you never have to interact with these people again. it's appalling that they're treating you like this.

how much social security have they skimmed? is it worth it to, idk, do something about the fact that what they've done is illegal?

much love and care, blkchrry. you're nearly through it.

they’ve withheld about 600 dollars at this point.
and yeah it’s worth it especially now

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:17 pm

mactheo wrote:good to hear from you; there's a lot of bad stuff in that story. the social security thing and charging you rent is indefensible. i'm glad you have a therapist; did they ask you first before talking with your grandparents?

also what is ur venmo

yeah my therapist asked first but i have no idea what she said.
and yes it is @sloane-bone
i’ll put it in the first message as well as the code
Last edited by blckchrry on Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:19 pm

normal forest wrote:what are your and kaleb's feelings about you moving out of the house? like is that feasible at all?

or do you really want to stay and try to make that work?

it could be feasible but his step mom JUST had a baby. her name is Lydia she is literally the cutest. i talked with his family and they said they are just at full capacity but if they do kick me to the curb then they’ll see what they can do. worse comes to worse i can stay in a secret room that his dad has at his tattoo shop, or i’ll just stay in Kalebs room.

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:19 pm

normal forest wrote:also happy to help out with venmo / wishlist stuff

sweet, i’ll edit it all into the message.

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:25 pm

virile wrote:with everything you have told us about your grandparents you shouldn't feel even a little bit guilty for ratting them out to whoever will listen. get their asses locked up.

and i don’t. i’ve had a lot to eat them out about for awhile

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:27 pm

i edited the posts but here are the links

venmo: @sloane-bone: https://venmo.com/code?user_id=31178375 ... &printed=1

college fund cashapp: $vanillavalium https://cash.app/$vanillavalium

amazon wishlist: currently not in prioritized order so please ask before buying anything until it’s all organized: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2 ... _=wl_share

that’s all i have for right now

blckchrry

Postby mybeardhurts » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:33 pm

cherry you have my sympathies and I hope someone helps you get out of that fucking hell of a horrid situation

mybeardhurts

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:36 pm

mybeardhurts wrote:cherry you have my sympathies and I hope someone helps you get out of that fucking hell of a horrid situation

thank you. i hope i get out soon too. i am at my limit

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:48 pm

heres me talking to the boyf after my grandparents threw this all on me

blckchrry

Postby virile » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:10 pm

blckchrry wrote:
virile wrote:with everything you have told us about your grandparents you shouldn't feel even a little bit guilty for ratting them out to whoever will listen. get their asses locked up.

DEAR BOARD LAWSTERS HELP THIS KID OUT (it'd be extra sick if you can sue her grandparents and then she gets the house and they have to pay HER rent)
mercenaries of slime wrote:or i can just post what i want

virile

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:14 pm

virile wrote:
blckchrry wrote:

DEAR BOARD LAWSTERS HELP THIS KID OUT (it'd be extra sick if you can sue her grandparents and then she gets the house and they have to pay HER rent)

yes please. any civil case lawyers or family lawyers of hipinon please pull through.

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:38 pm

i’m gonna call the bank and maybe see if i can remove my grandparents from my account

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:01 pm

called the bank. i can’t transfer money at all and they can’t even tell me my bank login because of how my grandparents set it up.

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:02 pm

thank you guys once again for the donations. i’m indebted to hipinion forever.

blckchrry

Postby mybeardhurts » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:35 pm

so fucked of them to do this

mybeardhurts

Postby theta » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:44 pm

happy to help out in any way necessary. chrry is a great kid and doesn’t deserve this kind of treatment from the people who are entrusted to take care of her.
Jeremy wrote:If you want a vision of the future, imagine a sarcastic serf - forever.

gothical storm
theta

Next

Return to The Hot Zone