Daxflame

Let's talk hats

Postby auspice » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:28 am

felt the urge to look him up as I always forget about him and watched this Idubbbz doc

I watched his vids from the beginning and only briefly thought it might be real until I got the rare early ones that others starred in. It's kind of remarkable how similar he is to Nathan Fielder, in that he has a very clear character he plays in his main stuff but he still more or less keeps up some degree of an act whenever he's on camera for anything. Given what Fielder is doing with John Wilson it kinda makes sense for Dax to fall into his orbit. the "smoothie game show" in this is easily the funniest part of the doc
Joker wrote:"I'm pooping and peeing and I love it!"

- Poop & Pee Magazine

auspice

Return to The Hat Zone