the mandela virus: pickle rick edition

Let's talk hats

Postby Johan POOPLER » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:50 am

this is the newest version of the mandela virus: pickle rick, from the skit, never actually says "i did it morty!"

we all know that we heard it when the episode aired.....but to where did the iconic pickle rick line disappear in the interrim?

also purview and preview are separate words.... thats never been there before

just pickle rick things, pickle rick, my uncle is pickled, young teen boy discovers family member is a vegetable, small sandwich item that was once a man, cartoons, anime, sexy, funny skits, humor, comedy, adult swim, linguistic, linguistics, words, stuff that makes ya wonder, awe-inspriing, milf trapped under bed, stepmom trapped under bed, trapped milf fetish, help the milf....or fuck her?? XD, facts about words, mandela virus
das ding wrote:
so what did he have to say about manly attraction to sheep?

i dunno. it's a very sad aspect of our nature, but also one of the foundations of love

ImageImageImageImage

Johan POOPLER
Site Admin

Return to The Hat Zone