Hipinion's Top 2021 Albums

Let's talk hats

Postby Geoff » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:19 pm

Thought I could take the lead for this, so I can make it a stastitically heavy and geeky version, I'm thinking API calls, and data mining level understanding of our music tastes this year.

I need to figure out the most statistically viable method to calculate results, so will post a set of rules of submissions, but thought I'd reserve the thread.

Any specific ideas to make this a creative and interesting activity this year? I was thinking of having a genre based split, it's always sad to see jazz albums disappearing down the list.

Geoff
i like jazz

Return to The Hat Zone