Did anyone else's Student Loan Servicer change recently?

I hate this shit

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby gauchebag » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:28 am

So now you have to register a new account with a new company. Why couldn't the Dept of Ed just provide this information to the new company? If nothing is changing, if my loan is exactly the same why do I have do this shit?

They want me to choose a random image as an added layer of security. More like an added layer of lock me out of my own account when I don't remember in 8 months if I chose the record, or the compass, or the puzzle pieces as my Security Image.

What if I don't want to consent by communication by telephone? You can't advance unless you click the box saying you consent to be called. No thanks.

When is Joe going to officially cancel this crap I'm so tired of paying money back to the Dept of Education which my tax dollars already fund.

Yes I'm still whining about student loans. And it won't stop until the balanced is wiped.

You know what, fuck these guys. I'm not even going to register. Why should I provide them with my address and phone number? You want to find me? Come and get me.

it's too hot today

gauchebag

Return to Aguachile Alley