Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby brittle » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:45 pm

wolfie wrote:My sister gave me a pair of these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0721MP4 ... ref=plSrch

Totally worth $20. Not the crispest sound ever, but nice low end and overall very listenable. Also I notice lots of little things with these that I’ve missed, which I like.

They’re also super comfortable and stay in my ears which I like.

Yeah so for an inexpensive pair of Bluetooth buds don’t be afraid to check these out.

about to buy my second pair of these. kid broke the last set in a tug-o-war
Last edited by brittle on Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brittle

Postby grayfox » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:27 pm

anyone have any recs for something decent (just to wear at work and shit, not high-quality music listening) that are similar to the old-school apple ear buds?

i've always hated in-ear buds and just want something decent quality that just sits in the ear.

like this style:
grayfox
the foxiest

Postby super gas » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:04 pm

super gas wrote:just ordered some actionpies too, how can you not with that kind of name

i had completely forgot about this. they sounded like music was coming through a bathtub. actionpies, more like actionbyes.
super gas

Postby dvr » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:11 pm

grayfox wrote:anyone have any recs for something decent (just to wear at work and shit, not high-quality music listening) that are similar to the old-school apple ear buds?

i've always hated in-ear buds and just want something decent quality that just sits in the ear.

like this style:

yungboi wrote:

just wanna say that i bought these triple driver ones and they sound great, and thanks for posting this link. it was like hearing each song for the first time again.

i also have these triple driver ones. they're not bad.
dvr

Postby grayfox » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:17 pm

those still kinda look like the ones you have to actually put into your ear canal, which i've never liked. is that not the case?
grayfox
the foxiest

Postby dvr » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:51 pm

Oh sorry, misread what you said. Yeah, don't get those then.
dvr

Postby grayfox » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:04 pm

no worries, appreciate the reply nonetheless
grayfox
the foxiest

Postby bunkbeds » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:42 pm

grayfox wrote:anyone have any recs for something decent (just to wear at work and shit, not high-quality music listening) that are similar to the old-school apple ear buds?

like this style:

i just came across these on accident. lots of good reviews!

https://www.amazon.com/Edifier-H180-Stereo-Earbuds-Headphone/dp/B016AY6DQO?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_5
bunkbeds

Postby grayfox » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:54 pm

Nice price too. Thanks dude.
grayfox
the foxiest

Postby lil bro » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:20 pm

hi i don't know anything

just wore out my second pair of these: https://www.amazon.ca/Monoprice-Premium-Hi-Fi-Professional-Headphones/dp/B007SP2CO2

anyone know of anything similar around that price with a replaceable cord/not made of shitty plastic? i guess the highest i'd go is like 60 cdn but thats not a whole lot for quality help
frig
lil bro

Postby RIXX » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:33 pm

still going strong with my bose QC35ii's although i feel sorta like an asshole having them aftter seeing russell wilson wearing em
RIXX

Postby RIXX » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:47 pm

I wonder how these KZ AS10 are? they apparently have five drivers in each monitor. thatsalot. someone recommended them in the amazon reviews for the Shure SE425's, and they are $200 cheaper. reviews seem pretty good. they look pretty and only cost $60. what am I missing here

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GWH7Y4S?
Last edited by RIXX on Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIXX

Postby RIXX » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:50 pm

ok i just ordered them. i'll post a review when they come tomorrow

RIXX

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....