Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby nite69 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:21 pm

had a dream last night that bread made a new thread calling me out and quoting all of my old posts that she found problematic. dont look at my posts bread!
sealed their fate wrote:The handwriting is already on the wall. These boys have been flushed.

nite69

Postby wendy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:03 pm

but i like your posts !!!!

actually you're one of my favorite boaders

i hope that's okay!!!!

wendy

Postby separator » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:04 pm

i've been going through nite's posts all day and am putting together a huge takedown thread that will ruin him

separator

Postby chowder julius » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:52 am

i had a dream i was trying to help some unknown boarder find palmer eldritch in a library. we couldn't find him. the dream ended with me cuddling with the unknown boarder as we waited for palmer to come back to the library

chowder julius
sweet girl fucking with an evil sorcerer

Postby Beautiful Jugdish » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:46 am

i had a dream that i was leading a microdosing experiment and we were going to just "hang out and see what happens" but i had a clipboard and stuff, all science-like

i think bread and fuckles and potential boarder and some other boarders were there. everyone in the room "was boarders" but i think most people didn't have specific names associated.
If you have information that conclusively proves beyond a doubt that Nathan killed Jeffrey Epstein, please DM me.

Beautiful Jugdish

Postby snitch » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:48 am

So it was like buffy the vampire slayer but real life. The hellmouth had opened and everything was going to shit. It turns out the hellmouth is not in sunnydale, ca, but atlanta, ga. Norm and i are the slayers. We know it's up to us and we know there's a chance we won't make it out alive. So we go to the varsity and stuff ourselves with burgers, fries, and onion rings before we have to go battle demons.
all day breakfast wrote:somehow i always come in here meaning to ask about socks and leave thinking about existence

ImageImageImageImageImage

snitch
ok

Postby tiger » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:40 pm

i meet up with who i know to be shotfrog even though i have no idea who he is or what he looks like (prollu just thinkin of a sweet thread) and he's this short handsome fella with long bangs and a denim jacket. we meet up on a grassy beach, in that people are all strewn about but it's essentially a magnified suburban sidewalk with grass adjacent. we hop into his two-seater machine and begin the flying sequence, all exposed in the cool night and just shootin the breeze. we hit some rolling hills and bomb the shoulder to avoid the fuzz. we're flying again, taking note of the beautiful women we pass. back on the grassy shore, it is revealed that our transportation is a single dingy office chair with elongated arms and missing legs and that there never was a second seat. i turn my back for a sec but he already took off.

in a separate one right afterward, spix and his crew roll up to my dad's broken home to watch TV. he shows me his fucked up puffy hand as the result of an accident with some sort of air-powered device.

tiger

Postby nite69 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:48 am

had a dream that ality and my first girlfriend maddie met up with me at adam savage's birthday party and we played magic the gathering together. we got so involved in the game that we missed singing for adam
sealed their fate wrote:The handwriting is already on the wall. These boys have been flushed.

nite69

Postby freshweed » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:48 am

Dreamt that easy came over and we smoked weed out of some crazy contraption that had the weed floating on top of water. Then he started doing a Griffin Newman impression calling everything "char-ming". Later I found out he left a pound of weed at my place and he seemed amused that I called him asking if he wanted it back, saying "whenever I need weed i just go for a walk"

freshweed

Postby Kwisatz Haderach » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:55 am

I had a dream I made a post saying that some nazi figure was bad, and somehow mancubz edited it to make me look like a supporter. Larry the cable guy suspended me from the board. I was so pissed about the injustice of it all.

Kwisatz Haderach

Postby inanimate object...alive! » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:11 am

Last week I dreamt that I woke up one morning, checked the trump thread, and noticed 9 pages had been added overnight. I knew right away what had happened...

inanimate object...alive!

Postby delgriffith » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:41 pm

Guy Incognito wrote:boarder del griffith and i were both high school teachers at a NYC high school and he was putting together a trip to iran for a group of iranian immigrant students who wanted to visit relatives back home. one of my students, played in my dream by the actress who portrayed lupe in arrested development (because my brain is racist in a weird way i guess), really wanted to go but wanted to make sure we had all the details for the return flight booked so we didn't all get stuck in iran. i called del's classroom from my classroom phone to confirm this detail and he talked super fast and sounded super british and sort of avoided the question, then i woke up.

Weird, I had the same dream except the student was played by the actress who portrayed Marta 1 in Arrested Development. And also the fire alarm went off while we were on the phone and I woke up having wet the bed.

delgriffith

Postby theta » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:12 am

had a dream where merciel and mancubz had beef and mancubz made this real salty post about how she would never let "that robo-princess" train her dog
hologram wrote:also music is done and already happened so enjoy all that Sisters of Mercy while you can

theta

Postby bruceagain » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:16 am

:o
The Internet is supposed to be fun. If you're not enjoying yourself, you can leave the forum forever and never look back.

bruceagain

Postby important dentist » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:44 am

fox and mcwop were among a large group of friends from various parts of my life that were all taking a bus to my childhood home to eat tacos that my mom was preparing. when we got there, i had to introduce them to my mom as "my friends from the internet" but they both said they had to leave immediately because they had a band practice that had started an hour and a half ago
"My foremost duty is to the board," Important Dentist countered. "I
cannot afford to spend that much time researching human sexuality."

important dentist

Postby mancubz » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:53 am

theta wrote:had a dream where merciel and mancubz had beef and mancubz made this real salty post about how she would never let "that robo-princess" train her dog

oh my god this is fantastic
i bet merciel would LOVE to be thought of as a robo-princess
Stuntman wrote:This is what happens when you're an adolescent and you don't have a forest or the internet.

Johan POOPLER wrote: i'd rather live another 50 years with an untouched nutsack than be rent from the platonic embrace of my sweet, beloved bitch.

mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby mancubz » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:41 am

i had a dream last night that there was a meet-up on the corner outside the school where i work. all these kids were everywhere, and all the actual cool teens or w/e (no one had a face or name but i had definitely hung out with most of the boarders before) were sitting on the sidewalk in a circle. but then every time i'd try to say something, someone would tell me to shut up, and then the circle would shift so that eventually i was being pushed into the middle of the street. so i got real mad and started yelling at the boarders and then one of you called me a b-itch and this girl i used to teach, val (why of all kids was it VAL??), stepped in to tell you guys that you were being terrible.
Stuntman wrote:This is what happens when you're an adolescent and you don't have a forest or the internet.

Johan POOPLER wrote: i'd rather live another 50 years with an untouched nutsack than be rent from the platonic embrace of my sweet, beloved bitch.

mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby Post coïtum animal triste » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:05 am

perhaps val is someone that you feel has actually been able to listen to your personal voice while your self-expression here is limited by this whole board culture that doesn't actually listen to the individual but uses the individual to glorify a terrible group identity, which is perhaps why you weren't able to distinguish faces or names
lawn dart blues wrote:the furniture fetishist's favorite word is 'comfortable'

Post coïtum animal triste

Postby all of the world » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:08 am

yeah maybe

all of the world

Postby Post coïtum animal triste » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:09 am

next time, i'll be there to defend you in your dreams
lawn dart blues wrote:the furniture fetishist's favorite word is 'comfortable'

Post coïtum animal triste

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:24 pm

I had a dream that there was another plane or dimension of sorts where humanoid beings lived a serene but kind of dull life and there were access points between the two dimensions where sometimes they would come to Earth in human form to observe as "watchers" and anyway I became aware of this and delgriffith was one of the angel/alien folks

then we all went driving through a green glowing soybean field and watched the new twin peaks in an old farmhouse

palmer eldritch

Postby hbb » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:58 am

wings of delsire
hbb

Postby furrowed brow » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:02 am

I dreamed last night that Isobel killed themself :(

furrowed brow

Postby theta » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:25 pm

DRAGONS was for sure in my dream a couple nights ago

think she was at a school (?) i was going to
hologram wrote:also music is done and already happened so enjoy all that Sisters of Mercy while you can

theta

Postby fuckles » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:26 pm

Guy Incognito wrote:i dreamed last night that fuckles changed his board name to "k^*uger" and i asked him why and he said "i dunno."

thats a pretty sick name tbh
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.

fuckles

Postby Kwisatz Haderach » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:29 am

I dreamt our advertisers dropped us because opening registration was a breach of contract. The board is in jeopardy because it costs "$10,000 a year" to run.

Kwisatz Haderach

Postby Milk » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:25 am

theta wrote:DRAGONS was for sure in my dream a couple nights ago

think she was at a school (?) i was going to

whoa so weird because i had that very dream two weeks ago!

I mean i dont even really know dragons and didnt even know what she even looked like until she posted that seapunk pic of an old ID not too long ago (which incidentally taught me about seapunk) and then a couple of nights later i was having this dream i was in HS (which is super common for me) and she was in a class. DIdn't say anything though..
Last edited by Milk on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."

Milk

Postby Milk » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:25 am

double
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."

Milk

Postby nite69 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:25 pm

had a dream that boarder dmitry aka jolly hotdog was my teacher in summer school, and i didn't know the answer to some question so he made me try to find it in a massive book but i couldn't and he was pulling people from other rooms so they could all come and laugh at me failing to find the info. he pulled up the answer on his phone and was jamming his phone into my face. then i woke up from that dream still in a dream, and posted that dream in this thread. then mr. science responded and said something like "nite has so many interesting dreams about him being in highschool and interacting with boarders, we should compile them into a movie" and his avatar was animated and reading the post that he made.

nite69

Postby dmitry » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:59 pm

why

shit actually last night i had a dream that fox put on a musical featuring all boarders, we thought it would be a one-night event but to our surprise it lasted many nights and we even went on tour

dmitry

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....