fuck guns

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby ecto » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:39 pm

roy wrote:
Apeshit wrote:What kind of person would see a child as a threat? I mean, he had to be delusional to do what he did.

just because the CIA officially stopped mk ultra doesn't mean that others didn't continue to use the techniques. killing children is a terrific way to get people upset. for example, look at this thread. people have a visceral reaction to something like this and they want action to be taken.

did you fall asleep watching swordfish last night
I'm 15 and want to be a part of this friend now. What can I do? (self.LazerBlade)
submitted 3 minutes ago by LazerBlade_Teen

ecto

Postby FourLegsGood » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:39 pm

Just ignore Roy.

FourLegsGood

Postby Automatic » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:39 pm

nah, she trollin'

Automatic

Postby wolfie » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:39 pm

and some of you guys know this, and a lot of you know this in theory, but as i parent there is one thing that i'm acutely aware of: my kid is completely innocent and un-fucked-up by the world in a way that's hard to comprehend as someone who's been an adult for a while. you want to bottle up their consciousness and distribute it to everyone to remind them what the fuck it's all about.

and these motherfuckers are a) putting bullets in these little childrens' bodies, and if they miss b) destroying the souls of the remaining children in an accelerated fashion that rips away the beauty from their lives irreconcilably. it is absolutely the worst shit in the world any way you cut it. and these fucks get out easy - shot dead themselves, or what, death penalty at best. who fucking cares? everybody loses. there can be no justice.
אחד

"our in-toilet cameras show people are shitting all over these toilets"

wolfie

Postby hideaki anno's cool world » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Frippinion wrote:
roy wrote:somebody must want gun control pretty badly to instigate all these mass shootings.

That is as ban worthy as anything I have ever read on this board.

the weird thing is i hit the blaze this morning looking for this comment and didnt actually find it.

c'mon.
We used to decide which dicks were hipinion dicks and which ones were craigslist dicks on this board.

hideaki anno's cool world
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby Ted Pikul » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Press conference is on now
evil olive wrote:Holy shit this is the most Ted Pikul post ever. Just replace your signature now.

Ted Pikul
DARE.

Postby grayfox » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:41 pm

those occasional facebook posts popping up in my feed about arming ourselves to protect us from this is enraging.

coupled with the "praying for CT"....praying for what? kids just died, that isn't going to amount to jack shit. but thanks.
Last edited by grayfox on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grayfox
the foxiest

Postby Lyndon » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Seems like this'll be the big story at least through Christmas.

Might make budget compromise in Congress more likely.
The Well Dressed Man with a Beard

Lyndon

Postby Ted Pikul » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Ok that was basically no information whatsoever
evil olive wrote:Holy shit this is the most Ted Pikul post ever. Just replace your signature now.

Ted Pikul
DARE.

Postby a falsetto child » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:44 pm

"Now is not the time to talk about budget compromises."

a falsetto child

Postby Merciel » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:44 pm

universe wrote:This isn't any different from what Roy posts on a normal day

Well no, but today's not a normal day.

And I know just ignore her or whatever, but jesus fucking christ it's tasteless even for a troll.

edit: actually that second sentence brings home how tame hpn is these days. I'm not complaining. I like that we can have earnest conversations and reactions to stuff and tastelessness can be roy being roy instead of somebody posting pictures of dead kids.

whatever I have no profound thoughts on any of this
Last edited by Merciel on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Merciel
Hipinion Dog Lady

Postby The Dirty Turtle » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:44 pm

trolling in this thread isnt any better than saying that shit seriously, it might actually be worse

The Dirty Turtle
ok

Postby jerbear » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:44 pm

wolfie wrote:and some of you guys know this, and a lot of you know this in theory, but as i parent there is one thing that i'm acutely aware of: my kid is completely innocent and un-fucked-up by the world in a way that's hard to comprehend as someone who's been an adult for a while. you want to bottle up their consciousness and distribute it to everyone to remind them what the fuck it's all about.

and these motherfuckers are a) putting bullets in these little childrens' bodies, and if they miss b) destroying the souls of the remaining children in an accelerated fashion that rips away the beauty from their lives irreconcilably. it is absolutely the worst shit in the world any way you cut it. and these fucks get out easy - shot dead themselves, or what, death penalty at best. who fucking cares? everybody loses. there can be no justice.

+1

jerbear

Postby nakedlunch » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:44 pm

what can you even say anymore

keep trying to think of something insightful to add here but coming up with nothing. Why does this happen

nakedlunch

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Yeah, ultimately roy is amusing as a boarder, but she just fucking sucks as a person
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby nakedlunch » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:46 pm

That's a great post, Wolfie.

nakedlunch

Postby cyantific » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:46 pm

why would anyone need to have that type of rifle?

It really blows my mind that someone can purchase that.
cyantific

Postby KALM » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:47 pm

see if you had made it harder for him to obtain a gun, he would have just come in with a knife and inflicted a series of non-fatal wounds

KALM

Postby wendy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Roy gets the concept of "jokes" she just doesn't understand that there are certain circumstances under which "jokes" are not appropriate

wendy

Postby Merciel » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:48 pm

bread wrote:Roy gets the concept of "jokes" she just doesn't understand that there are certain circumstances under which "jokes" are not appropriate

Also that "jokes" are supposed to be funny.

Merciel
Hipinion Dog Lady

Postby Pris » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Guy talking about screams over the intercom!? Fuck this

Pris

Postby addison » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:50 pm

shammgod wrote:
Frippinion wrote:
roy wrote:somebody must want gun control pretty badly to instigate all these mass shootings.

That is as ban worthy as anything I have ever read on this board.

the weird thing is i hit the blaze this morning looking for this comment and didnt actually find it.

c'mon.

WALKABOUT
Posted on December 14, 2012 at 1:06pm
27 are dead including 18 children. Expect some sort of gun ban.

It won’t matter how many times the police, prosecutors or judges dropped the ball.

It doesn’t matter that he could have taken a car or other vehicle & ran over kids waiting to get on the bus after school.

It won’t matter if he was on drugs that we are told are harmless. I looked up Kush because of someone’s post name. It is a more potent from of marijuana. People in the forum were going on about how it made them paranoid. Although people said it went away after continued worse.

addison

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Yeah, like even if you are one of the surviving kids, how do you fucking deal with this

Fuck
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby Ted Pikul » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Does roy think that she can educate us, the Wikipedia generation, on MKULTRA?

Ted Pikul
DARE.

Postby Gnarls » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:51 pm

I work at a preschool and, before I left, had a conversation with Dahlia about how excited she was to enter kindergarten next year. On the drive home I turned on the radio, heard about this, and fought the urge to drive straight into the sun.

Gnarls

Postby Dear You » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:52 pm

Pris wrote:Guy talking about screams over the intercom!? Fuck this

okay fuck this i'm gonna start drinking
they/them

Dear You

Postby addison » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:53 pm

so gobal warming is fake
and gun violence is caused by anything but guns

i'm flabbergasted, honestly. am i too fucking stupid to understand how our country is actually like this?
someone please explain it to me. give me a book to read. i really want to understand reality.

addison

Postby Automatic » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:53 pm

Automatic wrote:i told the news to a guy in the office and he said, "so what? 22 kids were stabbed today in china. knives kill more people than guns." pretty :| moment, especially in Canada.

think I'm just gonna take off early and drink until i black out.

update: the .223 is allegedly a "girl's gun" and a .556 is much better.

Automatic

Postby Ted Pikul » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:54 pm

http://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com/201 ... onsibility

At what point do we start holding the National Rifle Association morally responsible for all these shootings? At what point do we get over our idiotic national love of guns and start acting like grownups in this country?

Talk about your gun rights all you want. People also have a right not be shot in movie theaters and schools. That’s a right far more important than your ability to own an AK-47.

….It seems that up to 27 people are dead. Wayne LaPierre should be in prison. You are goddamn right I am politicizing this tragedy. The NRA is a criminal organization and should be treated as such. Even if it is 1 person dead.

Ted Pikul
DARE.

Postby -1 baby... :( » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:54 pm

I can't feel anything.
The hipinions are flying brother.

-1 baby... :(

PreviousNext

Return to Aguachile Alley