fuck guns

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby palmer eldritch » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:48 am

palmer eldritch

Postby Bisexual Lightning » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:00 am

Dead_Wizard wrote:it looks like it was a rapper named Mathboi Fly fleeing a crime scene

https://meaww.com/darrell-brooks-5-thin ... ror-554057

not saying this is your intention or doing or impact, it’s certain online & news outlets, but

primary identification of this guy as “mathboi fly” is so grossly coded
The UC Berkeley expert I spoke with described your approach to boarding -- posting things without knowing whether they’re true in order to juice engagement -- as “sociopathic.” Do you have a response to that?

Bisexual Lightning

Postby auspice » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:12 pm

wasn't this basically the same exact scenario for SXSW (car plowing into people, suspect being a rapper)

time is a flat circle
We can't stop here -- this is Night Country!

auspice

Postby auspice » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:16 pm

came to wreck wrote:
auspice wrote:strongly doubt this has anything to do with the Rittenhouse verdict, probably just a coincidence location-wise

hard to know if it was linked at all since they always scrub suspects' socials

a very toxic online community found out his identity last night before it was reported this morning and found his socials, apparently there was a lot of pro-BLM stuff and a reaction to the Rittenhouse verdict. not that that means anything, but if that's been archived then we're probably gonna hear about it endlessly from right-wing media.

can't wait for, "this is what LEFTISTS endorse?!" as if we'd gladly embrace a domestic abuser just because he threw a fist up every now and then

auspice

Postby auspice » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:34 pm

apparently the guy was fleeing a knife fight. cool.

auspice

Postby Bob511 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:37 pm

The driver suspected of plowing through the Waukesha holiday parade Sunday — killing five people and injuring nearly 50 others — had an ongoing domestic violence case and was out of custody after prosecutors recommended an "inappropriately low" bail in the case, the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office said Monday.

I guess this is where we're taking this, huh? :|
Eric Roberts wrote:Hipinion. Hipinion? Hipinion...is hip.

Bob511

Postby auspice » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:43 pm

most florida shit ever

ORANGE CITY, Fla. - A pregnant Volusia County librarian was killed in an alleged road rage incident in Orange City over the weekend. However, investigators have identified the victim as the aggressor.

Sara Nicole Morales, 35, was shot outside her house after deputies said she drove home to get a gun following some sort of altercation with a motorcyclist.

According to Orange City police officers, Morales was involved in an incident with the motorcyclist on N. Volusia Avenue just after 5 p.m. on Saturday.

Investigators said Morales was behind the wheel of a blue Kia when she intentionally hit the motorcycle in the 1400 block of N. Volusia Ave. and then fled the scene, traveling southbound on U.S. Highway 17-92. The motorcyclist and a witness followed Morales to the intersection of 17-92 and Wisconsin Ave, where they attempted to get her to stop.

The motorcyclist and witness continued to follow Morales to her home while also contacting law enforcement, authorities said.

According to police, when Morales arrived at her house, she entered the residence to retrieve a gun and a confrontation took place in the roadway. Morales was shot multiple times by the motorcyclist.

Police said the motorcyclist, who has a concealed weapons permit, remained at the scene and has been cooperating with investigators.

Orange City Fire Rescue responded to provide medical care at the scene before Morales was transported to Halifax Health Medical Center where she succumbed to her injuries.

According to those close to Morales, she was approximately four to five months pregnant. She leaves behind an 11-year-daughter and a fiancé.

The investigation is ongoing and no one has been charged.

stand your ground, simply love it

auspice

Postby brittle » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:40 pm

Fuck yeah. Fuck cars.

brittle

Postby Honk For Dracula » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:41 pm

does the unborn child inside of her count as an aggressor too???????

Honk For Dracula

Postby auspice » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:41 pm

like the worst part of that is that you don't actually know what the instigating altercation was, just that there was a collision and it was decided it was "intentional" with no further explanation. like, the guy who got hit clearly wasn't injured as he was able to pursue her to her home and then "defend" himself, so I can see a situation in which she does something dumb on the road and accidentally collides with him, he says something threatening to her in his moment of anger, she freaks and flees and then thinks a psycho is chasing her. this shit is just so bleak.

also what kind of person "witnesses" all this and decides "yeah I'm gonna follow them" lol. what a weird fucking state.
Last edited by auspice on Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auspice

Postby brittle » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:42 pm

I only wish he could kill her more :(

brittle

Postby brittle » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:44 pm

Mandatory jail for any drivers who hit vulnerable users, no matter what.

Revenge kill if they do it on purpose

brittle

Postby auspice » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:45 pm

some real gems in the replies/QTs

auspice

Postby Honk For Dracula » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:47 pm

says he was on the phone with police while he went to her house. was he like "yea hold up im about to kill this lady" and they were like "its florida, we can't technically say no"

Honk For Dracula

Postby auspice » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:50 pm

I remember there was a viral vid a while back of a Chinese family that collided slowly with a bike gang on NYC streets. It was clearly an accident but the bikers proceeded to swarm the car and the father panicked and drove off only to be pursued for a long time by the gang until they caught up to the car in traffic and proceeded to beat on the vehicle, despite a family being inside.

if this woman did intentionally hit a motorcyclist then yeah "fuck around and I find out" I guess but until they explain what actually instigated the thing in detail I don't buy that the motorcyclist didn't have a Certified Tough Guy reaction to getting hit that may have been what influenced her to flee the scene out of fear for her life.

auspice

Postby auspice » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:51 pm

loaf angel wrote:says he was on the phone with police while he went to her house. was he like "yea hold up im about to kill this lady" and they were like "its florida, we can't technically say no"

hmm, who else in FL was on the phone with police before he killed someone?

auspice

Postby brittle » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:53 pm

auspice wrote:I remember there was a viral vid a while back of a Chinese family that collided slowly with a bike gang on NYC streets. It was clearly an accident but the bikers proceeded to swarm the car and the father panicked and drove off only to be pursued for a long time by the gang until they caught up to the car in traffic and proceeded to beat on the vehicle, despite a family being inside.

Good. Fuck "accidents" you guys are acting like it's hard for car drivers to not hit people

brittle

Postby auspice » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:04 pm

brittle wrote:
auspice wrote:I remember there was a viral vid a while back of a Chinese family that collided slowly with a bike gang on NYC streets. It was clearly an accident but the bikers proceeded to swarm the car and the father panicked and drove off only to be pursued for a long time by the gang until they caught up to the car in traffic and proceeded to beat on the vehicle, despite a family being inside.

Good. Fuck "accidents" you guys are acting like it's hard for car drivers to not hit people

I looked it up and got a couple facts wrong, the driver was alone.

edit: nvm I was right, his wife and daughter were in the car, it's mentioned in the detailed description in the article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Stuntz_gang_assault

On September 29, 2013, motorist Alexian Lien was assaulted while driving on the Henry Hudson Parkway in New York City. Lien had gotten into an altercation with motorcyclists who were participating in a rally called Hollywood's Block Party. One of the bikers pulled in front of Lien and slowed dramatically. Lien said that he struck the bike from behind, stopped his vehicle, and was quickly surrounded by bikers, who began attacking his SUV. He testified that he feared for his life so he accelerated, running over several bikes and striking one of the bikers, paralyzing him. A chase ensued, ending in Lien being pulled from his vehicle and beaten. The media later reported that the involved bikers were members of a loose association of high-performance motorcycle enthusiasts known as "Hollywood Stuntz" who had previously been observed and filmed engaging in reckless driving and threatening motorists.

Among the bikers was an off-duty New York City Police Department officer. The attack was caught on video and garnered international attention. Eleven bikers have been convicted of assault and other criminal charges relating to the attack, and legislation has been proposed to regulate motorcycle rallies in New York City.

I'm just saying the woman who died sounds like an idiot for sure, but it's not explained how the incident was "intentional" and seeing as the motorbike guy was willing to follow her to her own home while being armed I'm not convinced he shouldn't be charged here, it sounds like he instigated things considerably.
Last edited by auspice on Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auspice

Postby auspice » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:07 pm

anyway where I live I have to regularly slam on the brakes because of people who step out/bike across ahead of me without looking for oncoming cars. everyone is stupid.

auspice

Postby brittle » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:13 pm

Your victim being able to walk away doesn't make your road rage ok. Using your car to hurt someone is literally attempted murder.

She tried to kill him-- twice?! What is going on in this thread🤯

Fuck cars fuck cars fuck cars

brittle

Postby brittle » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:20 pm

Yeah most road users are really bad at it, but that doesn't mean car people can be cool with MURDER, just that they gotta be more careful.

brittle

Postby auspice » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:20 pm

brittle wrote:Your victim being able to walk away doesn't make your road rage ok. Using your car to hurt someone is literally attempted murder.

She tried to kill him-- twice?! What is going on in this thread🤯

Fuck cars fuck cars fuck cars

you're not understanding what I'm saying.

it's stated that the collision was "intentional" (per police) but no further explanation is given and one person who could potentially explain what happened is dead. if more comes out that explains what actually happened on the road in detail (which should be the case, if there was a witness) and it's readily clear that she intentionally collided with the biker then yeah, who cares, she fucked around and found out. I'm just saying following someone home is an extreme response, especially if you yourself weren't injured from the collision (maybe the motorcyclist was, it doesn't specify, but he was clearly OK enough to pursue her and then shoot her).

We just don't know what was running through her head and if she legitimately feared for her life and that's what prompted the fleeing/self-arming, because she's dead now.

this is definitely more of a "fuck guns" situation than "fuck cars" because no one here would be dead if it weren't for guns.

auspice

Postby brittle » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:33 pm

i see

yeah. it wouldn't be surprised if the cops just said she intentionally hit him with her car so they wouldn't have to do any work. hopefully there was enough witnesses that they wouldn't try to get away with that.

but yeah, i'd be surprised if the cops made it up-- but not as surprised as i'd be if she didn't actually intentionally hit him with her car. that's a thing people do all the time to "teach people lessons" and they get away with it because juries are always comprised of car-driving monsters.

...and if she DID hit him on purpose it's Good that she's dead now because she'd 100% be back on the road tomorrow.

brittle

Postby auspice » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:45 pm

I'm just annoyed there's not a clearer description of the actual collision that took place.

It was the subject of a thread that got Out of Control but a bunch of guys in a car harassed me once on Melrose here because I used my horn on them when they stopped dead in the middle of moving traffic, they proceeded to get in front of me and stay in front of for several blocks and were routinely trying to brake check me and would also move into the same lane as me every time I tried to get around them, and even positioned themselves sideways to cut me off at one intersection until someone in the car likely had enough sense to be like "if a cop sees what we're doing we're fucked."

it just sucked because for a few minutes I was stuck in this position of "I can't stay in the lane I'm in because they keep trying to get me to collide with them, but if I try to quickly get around them I risk hitting someone else in the lanes next to me." it was super busy on the road when this was happening and was a genuinely unsettling situation, because even if I did manage to get around them I was afraid they might start following me. never had to call the cops thankfully (because fuck that obviously) but it was certainly on the table once I realized they weren't letting up.

idk, that experience made me extra wary of tough guys on the road and something about a motorcyclist chasing someone down to their home while being armed makes me skeptical that there's not more to this story we don't know. I will never understand road rage at all and I've had a lot of close calls here that made me pretty furious, but I kept the rage to myself because I know how insane and reckless some people can be.

auspice

Postby brittle » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:15 pm

i think all people who only use roads in cars need to understand that no matter how 'scary' something feels in a car, it's 10x worse when your out in the open and if you think somebody's overracting it's probably just because you just did a thing that sent them unconcious to the ER last time a driver did it.

like it's dumb to think that vulnerable road users can teach driver dorks how to behave, but if you're just letting them disrespect your literal right to stay alive (as well as the laws written to keep ALL ROAD USERS safe), it just feels so fucking hopeless.

i've been hit 3 times and hospitalized once all while operating a bike EXACTLY the way im supposed to, exactly where i belong and i've never gotten a moving violation in a car. so it's like, everybody's got their anecdotes, but i think i have more quantifiable proof as to who needs to take road use a little more seriously.

oh yeah, i also drove a bigass fuccin' delivery truck in the same neighborhood i got all 3 of the car on bike collisions happened, EVERY DAY FOR 18 MONTHS and even though i was on a tight schedule, i never once felt slowed down by a person on a bike. that's in downtown denver, during the summer when EVERYBODY bought bikes.

meanwhile, i'd have close calls with bad motorists 3 or 4 times a day.

brittle

Postby brittle » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:20 pm

brittle wrote:Too bad there's not a Fuck Cars thread

Me less than a week ago :lol:

brittle

Postby Bisexual Lightning » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:37 pm

too bad they didn’t both die
The UC Berkeley expert I spoke with described your approach to boarding -- posting things without knowing whether they’re true in order to juice engagement -- as “sociopathic.” Do you have a response to that?

Bisexual Lightning

Postby joe » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:43 pm

And looks like there will be no childrenToggle Spoiler

(Tasteless)

joe

Postby farmer » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:45 pm

brittle wrote:i've been hit 3 times and hospitalized once all while operating a bike EXACTLY the way im supposed to, exactly where i belong and i've never gotten a moving violation in a car.

the way i properly operate a bike is very far from cars because people in cars can fuck me up while they are scrolling social media or whatever insane shit people do when behind the wheel of a two ton metal bull

farmer

Postby tgk » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:16 am

People driving cars know their recklessness can kill cyclists, they just don't care and probably get off on the power trip

tgk

PreviousNext

Return to Aguachile Alley