Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby murderhorn » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:12 pm

internetfriend wrote:
tgk wrote:I saw a report that said some of the people in the bar were survivors of the vegas shooting. if that ain't dystopia thread shit nothing is.

boy it hadn’t occurred to me but i bet this is going to become a more and more regular occurrence

also something that infowars people will think is proof of a conspiracy
murderhorn

Postby churrokbyme » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:35 pm

internetfriend wrote:
tgk wrote:I saw a report that said some of the people in the bar were survivors of the vegas shooting. if that ain't dystopia thread shit nothing is.

boy it hadn’t occurred to me but i bet this is going to become a more and more regular occurrence

Violet Constance Jessop “Miss Unsinkable” (2 October 1887 – 5 May 1971) was an Irish Argentine ocean liner stewardess and nurse who is known for surviving the disastrous sinkings of both the RMS Titanic and her sister ship, the HMHS Britannic, in 1912 and 1916, respectively. In addition, she had been on board the RMS Olympic, the eldest of the three sister ships, when it collided with a British warship in 1911.[1][2]
churrokbyme

Postby pantsoclock » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:42 pm

I pay tax to help pay for things like police..fire..parks..but it goes to Ferguson like people and foreigners who are scamming our stupid government that is full of pasta thieves like this guy
pantsoclock

Postby mcwop23 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:45 pm

i’m stupid
Last edited by mcwop23 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby Viola Swamp » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:50 pm

i WISH
Viola Swamp

Postby wintergreen » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:52 pm

mcwop23 wrote:team gunman

what do you mean?
wintergreen

Postby mcwop23 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:56 pm

shitty reagan/bush shirt joke
wendy wrote:
mcwop23

Postby mcwop23 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:57 pm

it sucks how whatever this shit feels every time now
wendy wrote:
mcwop23

Postby loaf angel » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:07 pm

this distraught dad on CNN barely able to keep it together is fucking me up
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron
loaf angel

Postby dubs » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:11 pm

murderhorn wrote:
internetfriend wrote:

had a co-worker hint at this today.

"people cant be that unlucky, Mike. and it's all too convenient a day after the election"

im still in shock to see people like this in real life and openly talk about it as if its a normal thing.
dubs

Postby came to wreck » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:14 pm

was the team gunmen joke you saying youre glad someone got terrorized and almost killed cause theyre wearing a shirt? good joke man. and we wonder why america has a problem with violence
came to wreck

Postby murderhorn » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:17 pm

no one wonders why
murderhorn

Postby Kiki » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:19 pm

dubs wrote:
murderhorn wrote:
internetfriend wrote:

"people cant be that unlucky, Mike. and it's all too convenient a day after the election"

im still in shock to see people like this in real life and openly talk about it as if its a normal thing.

Let arrange a shooting the day after the election, that'll make them change their votes!!
Kiki

Postby mcwop23 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:19 pm

yeah it was a bad joke i’m sorry

i’ll delete it if you want or keep it to shame myself
wendy wrote:
mcwop23

Postby dubs » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:23 pm

Kiki wrote:
dubs wrote:
murderhorn wrote:
internetfriend wrote:

Let arrange a shooting the day after the election, that'll make them change their votes!!

his point was because democrats took the house, they would now use this to pass major gun reform...which...i dont even know.
dubs

Postby Catullus » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:27 pm

So glad we're teaching teachers what bullets sound like and busting doors down and shit so we can stop these shootings which will definitely stop because we have armed police/guards around.
opi wrote:like i don't think it's possible for catullus to be duplicitous, whereas pretty much every other poster at the time struck me as having one foot in shinra
Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby goofjan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:35 pm

the info that's coming out now - and I know it should all be taken with a grain of salt so soon after the shooting - all seems to point to a PTSD vet.

what a goddamn Russian stacking doll of a tragedy.
plz if u get a chanse put some flowrs on algernons grave kthxbye
goofjan

Postby walt whitman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:45 pm

alaska wrote:How in the world are we going to get this to stop

like all the problems this is largely the fault of white conservative dudes.

About six-in-ten gun owners in the United States are male (62%)...Male gun owners are more likely than female gun owners to say there is a gun that is both loaded and easily accessible to them all of the time when they’re at home...Among Republican and Republican-leaning gun owners, women tend to be more supportive than men of policy proposals that would restrict gun ownership.... etc etc

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... s-compare/

this demographic of white conservative men continue supporting white supremacy, antisemitism, anti-immigration, and unrestricted gun violence (among other terrible trends). they continue to vote hyperconservatively out of selfishness and fear any time the specter of gun control rears its head.

we gotta do some work on these folks
walt whitman

Postby joe » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:54 pm

fuck
Last edited by joe on Tue Sep 11, 2001 4:20 am, edited 69 times in total.
joe

Postby joe » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:56 pm

my cousins regularly go to that bar, apparently they are safe but their friends aren't all accounted for yet
Last edited by joe on Tue Sep 11, 2001 4:20 am, edited 69 times in total.
joe

Postby farmer » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:28 pm

just found out my (likely) future sister-in-law's cousin was killed in the bar shooting. fuck.
farmer

Postby MikeS » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:22 pm

sorry farmer.

I'm so sick of this shit. It's never going to change either.
MikeS

Postby sako » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:26 pm

i grew up near that bar, like 15 minutes away. thousand oaks is a pleasantville of white middle class folks, definitely conservative. the whole town is devistated and will take a lot of time to recover from this.

believe it or not there were people there who were also at the vegas shooting last year.

at some point i would just stop listening to country music, its too dangerous
i bought all the sodas at the gas station
sako

Postby madness and chaos » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:30 pm

sako wrote:at some point i would just stop listening to country music, its too dangerous

holy shit, this true
Roberto Bolaño's chair
madness and chaos

Postby mystery meat » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:51 am

mystery meat

Postby terminus » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:58 pm

:cry:
terminus

Postby Franco » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:54 pm

https://www.wsj.com/articles/california-bar-shooter-posted-on-social-media-during-massacre-1541795336

A Facebook post published to his account around the time of the attack said, “I hope people call me insane... (laughing emojis).. wouldn’t that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah.. I’m insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is ‘hopes and prayers’.. or ‘keep you in my thoughts’... every time... and wonder why these keep happening…,” a spokeswoman for the company confirmed
Franco

Postby Paul » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:07 pm

jesus. it's like he's making a case for gun control on social media as he's actively killing people
Last edited by Paul on Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul

Postby Franco » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:25 pm

I don’t know what to make of that
Franco

Postby came to wreck » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:57 pm

wants gun control and shoots up a conservative town's country music bar where ppl are wearing reagan/bush shirts :|
came to wreck

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....