We'll kick your ass in

Postby Esteban » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:02 pm

Good luck tawny

Esteban

Postby deep blue meanies » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:38 am

:(

deep blue meanies

Postby Pris » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:46 am

Damn, gotta go there tomorrow. Not clear what's going on yet. No one apprehended.
Pris

Postby Pris » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:59 am

Three killed, nine wounded.

Police arrested the main suspect, a Turkish-born man of 37. It's still unsure if this was a terror attack. It could also be a targeted 'honor killing', where the suspect decided to also shoot everyone who came to help his victim.

Pris

Postby delgriffith » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:01 pm

Fucking hell :(
delgriffith

Postby gauchebag » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:10 pm

you know i hate this country and i hate guns and i hate the pointless massacre of people. i have never fired a gun.

but i still don't get why people should be able to sue a gun manufacturer bc someone shot someone (of fifty someones) with one of their guns until the manufacture of guns is illegal. isn't the gun doing exactly what it is designed to do? it's not like the tobacco jerks who lied about the harmful effects of their products. i don't think remington is pretending that guns are harmless, they manufacture a tool that is designed to cause harm.

what i am missing here?
bruce1: fucking, fighting, i'm the one with gun
gauchebag

Postby speakers » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:12 pm

gauchebag wrote:you know i hate this country and i hate guns and i hate the pointless massacre of people. i have never fired a gun.

but i still don't get why people should be able to sue a gun manufacturer bc someone shot someone (of fifty someones) with one of their guns until the manufacture of guns is illegal. isn't the gun doing exactly what it is designed to do? it's not like the tobacco jerks who lied about the harmful effects of their products. i don't think remington is pretending that guns are harmless, they manufacture a tool that is designed to cause harm.

what i am missing here?

i have no real insight here so i should probably just not post at all but i think the big tobacco comparison is apt because the gun lobby has suppressed (among many other things i'm sure) research into gun safety measures, mass shootings, etc, for many decades
speakers

Postby blab » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:15 pm

a proud boy neo nazi pulled a gun on a woman in deep ellum a couple nights ago over a parking spot, whipped her phone out of her hand, and beat her when she went to defend herself. fucked city and country

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/03/22/woman-recovering-vicious-assault-deep-ellum-parking-lot/
Last edited by blab on Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
blab

Postby gauchebag » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:16 pm

research lol? mentally disturbed people shoot people with guns. what is there to research? make the guns illegal do the logical and obvious thing that will protect people. suing the gun manufacturer doesn't really seem to do anything. gives them less money to lobby with maybe?
bruce1: fucking, fighting, i'm the one with gun
gauchebag

Postby farmer » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:07 pm

gauchebag wrote:research lol? mentally disturbed people shoot people with guns. what is there to research? make the guns illegal do the logical and obvious thing that will protect people. suing the gun manufacturer doesn't really seem to do anything. gives them less money to lobby with maybe?

is this a troll or what
farmer

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....