Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby blab » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:22 pm

Last edited by blab on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blab

Postby ZONKER » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:23 pm

Double McDouble wrote:
sassafras socks wrote:https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-costco-shooting-corona-20190614-story.html

Off-duty cop "assaulted" by an unarmed mentally ill man in Costco, cop fires off 7-8 shots in crowded store, killing the man and injuring his parents. Cop is briefly detained and then released without charges. Fuuuuuuuck everything

Just read about. How the fuck is this grounds to shoot and kill someone (in this case, someone who is nonverbal and suffers from a disability) and everyone he’s with? Fuck guns. Fuck police.

The officer’s gun was the only weapon involved in the incident, he said.
The officer, who has not been identified, suffered minor injuries in the confrontation and was taken to a hospital and then discharged, said Officer Greg Kraft of the Los Angeles Police Department.

The cop was apparently holding his kid when he got attacked, which .... did he start firing immediately after being attacked? Did he get his family to safety first? Was his first thought "better get out my gun instead of helping people to safety?

I'd imagine a situation like this is confusing and emotional but if the people assigned to protect us don't even think of their own families before opening fire then what hope do we have as innocent bystanders? That's rhetorical

Shit this is never going to get better in my lifetime
Image Image Image Image Image
Shotfrog wrote:These horrible, despicable people make it so far in life, and last night I was eating kraft mac and cheese straight out of the pan with a wooden spoon.

ZONKER

Postby ZONKER » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:24 pm

Also, "attacked" in this case meant getting shoved by someone, which of course warrants pulling out your murder tool in a crowded area with children around
Shotfrog wrote:These horrible, despicable people make it so far in life, and last night I was eating kraft mac and cheese straight out of the pan with a wooden spoon.

ZONKER

Postby whatabout tim » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:30 pm

Cops need a version of a one-bite rule. We put down dogs that are better behaved.

One instance of drawing a weapon and/or firing in public should be enough to tell someone was not trained to serve and protect.
tim

whatabout tim

Postby kirito » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:33 pm

on the other hand, it's a good thing that this nazi trash in dallas was gunned down before causing any further casualties

kirito

Postby kirito » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:34 pm

basically we should disarm cops and either force them to keep guns locked in the trunk of the squad car or make them call in an armed response officer like in the uk

kirito

Postby ZONKER » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:23 pm

At this point anything new should be tried out because what we got now ain't working

Unfortunately most of the country disagrees 100% with that statement

ZONKER

Postby whatabout tim » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:24 am

I would say most people agree what he have isn't working. Most see it as a problem with no solution other than giving up our rights (as we misread them).
tim

whatabout tim

Postby sassafras socks » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:05 pm

ZONKER wrote:The cop was apparently holding his kid when he got attacked, which .... did he start firing immediately after being attacked? Did he get his family to safety first? Was his first thought "better get out my gun instead of helping people to safety?

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-costco-dispute-lapd-shooting-corona-20190618-story.html

Before the officer fired, there was a gap in time when the officer declared he was a police officer and French’s father stepped between them. Galipo said the security video shows this interaction.

“His father was trying to intervene and explain that his son had a mental disability,” Galipo said. “He was not attacking him at the time the officer shot.”

The more info comes out, the more infuriating it is that this fuckin cop is gonna get off scott free

sassafras socks

Postby Bartatua » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:06 pm

wow what on earth
i broke somebody's ribs

Bartatua

Postby goofjan » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:44 pm

I did not realize the victim's parents are in critical condition. Fucking horrible.
plz if u get a chanse put some flowrs on algernons grave kthxbye

goofjan

Postby john plainman 2 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:14 pm

there's no way that scenario that plays out in my mind without me feeling absolutely insane. the fact that he was holding his infant child as he gunned down an entire family in cold blood is scrambling my brain

john plainman 2

Postby Dead_Wizard » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:30 pm

Fuck that pig. My brother was nonverbal DD and I found myself in similar situations a few time. Thank god most non trashhumans don't immediately murder a family upon being touched by the disabled.

Dead_Wizard

Postby fester » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:30 pm

seems like letting people have handguns handy whenever they might feel slightly threatened or aggrieved is bad
------------

fester

Postby endless dave » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:00 pm

man do I hate this take:

https://www.vox.com/first-person/2019/7/1/18744204/guns-gun-control-anarchism

namely because to makes the same deluded pitch preppers and militiamen make, which is that gun ownership is the sole way to prevent the bad things from happening and owning guns is the only way to make the other side know you're serious. it's both spoiling for a fight, an eagerness to see it escalate, and a delusion about the power dynamic guns actual present to any situation. I generally like Kelly as a writer but her world view of black bloc anarchism and gun ownership being the one way for us to prevent the rising tide of fascism is Very Bad

endless dave

Postby Frank » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:14 pm

Man I just thought of that Arizona video of the guy crawling in tears down the hallway only to get riddled with bullets for trying to pull up his pants. Fucking hate this country.
dog diarrhea in my beard

Frank

Postby badhat » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:58 pm

sounds like theres an active shooter at the Gilroy Garlic Festival.
There’s no path to a satisfying conclusion at this point.

badhat

Postby saranclaps » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:01 pm

someone invited me to go to this thing fuck
Real Love wrote:every once in a while saranclaps will try to do a funny and it's an extremely off note but I'm not totally convinced he's aware of what is happening

saranclaps

Postby badhat » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:02 pm

gilroy is a bay area bedroom community south of san jose fyi
There’s no path to a satisfying conclusion at this point.

badhat

Postby Cronos » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:04 pm

Cronos

Postby Catullus » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:11 pm

I have 6 former students there today. Fuck.
opi wrote:like i don't think it's possible for catullus to be duplicitous, whereas pretty much every other poster at the time struck me as having one foot in shinra

Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby delgriffith » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:27 pm

Jesus, Catullus I'm sorry and I hope they're safe and that you hear good news soon :(

delgriffith

Postby xxx-xxx-xxxx » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:03 pm

i was at dinner with my cousin visiting from san jose this evening, and she looked at her phone and was like "fuck, we were gonna be there tonite if we didn't decide to take this trip"
WHITESOXXX-XXX-XXXX

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Postby nice pass » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:11 pm

fug

nice pass
ok

Postby dusky » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:14 pm

ffuck

dusky

Postby Catullus » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:26 pm

They checked in as okay. Was just ironic because it was a debate meetup of a bunch of former debate kids from a few different years. Jesus hate this bullshit
opi wrote:like i don't think it's possible for catullus to be duplicitous, whereas pretty much every other poster at the time struck me as having one foot in shinra

Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby quinine » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:00 pm

nowhere in this damned nation is safe

I saw the dallas shooting at the top of the last page and would have sworn it was like a year ago. it was last month. realizing I only even have space in my brain to keep like the last two 10+ fatalities shootings present
Dr. Norm Thagard wrote:You have truly outside yourself

quinine
ok

Postby Ted Pikul » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:46 am

:(
loaf angel wrote:I love how Ted makes every thread as a testament to how fucking boring he is.

"I bought a new garden hose mk 2"

Ted Pikul
DARE.

Postby Kenny » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:53 am

I used to go to the Ren Faire in Gilroy when I lived in Santa Cruz
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

Just wanna play videogames all the time and everyday.

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Shotfrog » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:37 am

Even the goddamn garlic festival isn’t safe.

Shotfrog

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....