Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby incoherent grunting » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:36 pm

there's a video showing the cops almost shooting a bystander
"let's get psychic not blacked out. Let's get wild without getting sick. Let's get turnt while staying woke."
incoherent grunting

Postby toots » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:47 pm

Ted Pikul wrote:

its probably just michael douglas having a bad day
toots

Postby jack » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:39 pm

jack

Postby came to wreck » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:02 pm

that photo is a meme
came to wreck

Postby whatabout tim » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:09 pm

Funny meme.
tim
whatabout tim

Postby blab » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:19 pm

that may be a meme, but he did post another pic on his fb of crusader looking armor. looked like he took in a museum or something.

his facebook is still up. there's red flags in it (obviously).
blab

Postby blab » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:22 pm

Last edited by blab on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blab

Postby ZONKER » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:23 pm

Double McDouble wrote:
sassafras socks wrote:https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-costco-shooting-corona-20190614-story.html

Off-duty cop "assaulted" by an unarmed mentally ill man in Costco, cop fires off 7-8 shots in crowded store, killing the man and injuring his parents. Cop is briefly detained and then released without charges. Fuuuuuuuck everything

Just read about. How the fuck is this grounds to shoot and kill someone (in this case, someone who is nonverbal and suffers from a disability) and everyone he’s with? Fuck guns. Fuck police.

The officer’s gun was the only weapon involved in the incident, he said.
The officer, who has not been identified, suffered minor injuries in the confrontation and was taken to a hospital and then discharged, said Officer Greg Kraft of the Los Angeles Police Department.

The cop was apparently holding his kid when he got attacked, which .... did he start firing immediately after being attacked? Did he get his family to safety first? Was his first thought "better get out my gun instead of helping people to safety?

I'd imagine a situation like this is confusing and emotional but if the people assigned to protect us don't even think of their own families before opening fire then what hope do we have as innocent bystanders? That's rhetorical

Shit this is never going to get better in my lifetime
Image Image Image Image Image
Shotfrog wrote:These horrible, despicable people make it so far in life, and last night I was eating kraft mac and cheese straight out of the pan with a wooden spoon.
ZONKER

Postby ZONKER » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:24 pm

Also, "attacked" in this case meant getting shoved by someone, which of course warrants pulling out your murder tool in a crowded area with children around
Shotfrog wrote:These horrible, despicable people make it so far in life, and last night I was eating kraft mac and cheese straight out of the pan with a wooden spoon.
ZONKER

Postby whatabout tim » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:30 pm

Cops need a version of a one-bite rule. We put down dogs that are better behaved.

One instance of drawing a weapon and/or firing in public should be enough to tell someone was not trained to serve and protect.
tim
whatabout tim

Postby kirito » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:33 pm

on the other hand, it's a good thing that this nazi trash in dallas was gunned down before causing any further casualties
kirito

Postby kirito » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:34 pm

basically we should disarm cops and either force them to keep guns locked in the trunk of the squad car or make them call in an armed response officer like in the uk
kirito

Postby ZONKER » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:23 pm

At this point anything new should be tried out because what we got now ain't working

Unfortunately most of the country disagrees 100% with that statement
ZONKER

Postby whatabout tim » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:24 am

I would say most people agree what he have isn't working. Most see it as a problem with no solution other than giving up our rights (as we misread them).
tim
whatabout tim

Postby sassafras socks » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:05 pm

ZONKER wrote:The cop was apparently holding his kid when he got attacked, which .... did he start firing immediately after being attacked? Did he get his family to safety first? Was his first thought "better get out my gun instead of helping people to safety?

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-costco-dispute-lapd-shooting-corona-20190618-story.html

Before the officer fired, there was a gap in time when the officer declared he was a police officer and French’s father stepped between them. Galipo said the security video shows this interaction.

“His father was trying to intervene and explain that his son had a mental disability,” Galipo said. “He was not attacking him at the time the officer shot.”

The more info comes out, the more infuriating it is that this fuckin cop is gonna get off scott free
sassafras socks

Postby Bartatua » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:06 pm

wow what on earth
i broke somebody's ribs
Bartatua

Postby goofjan » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:44 pm

I did not realize the victim's parents are in critical condition. Fucking horrible.
plz if u get a chanse put some flowrs on algernons grave kthxbye
goofjan

Postby john plainman 2 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:14 pm

there's no way that scenario that plays out in my mind without me feeling absolutely insane. the fact that he was holding his infant child as he gunned down an entire family in cold blood is scrambling my brain
john plainman 2

Postby Dead_Wizard » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:30 pm

Fuck that pig. My brother was nonverbal DD and I found myself in similar situations a few time. Thank god most non trashhumans don't immediately murder a family upon being touched by the disabled.
Dead_Wizard

Postby fester » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:30 pm

seems like letting people have handguns handy whenever they might feel slightly threatened or aggrieved is bad
------------
fester

Postby endless dave » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:00 pm

man do I hate this take:

https://www.vox.com/first-person/2019/7/1/18744204/guns-gun-control-anarchism

namely because to makes the same deluded pitch preppers and militiamen make, which is that gun ownership is the sole way to prevent the bad things from happening and owning guns is the only way to make the other side know you're serious. it's both spoiling for a fight, an eagerness to see it escalate, and a delusion about the power dynamic guns actual present to any situation. I generally like Kelly as a writer but her world view of black bloc anarchism and gun ownership being the one way for us to prevent the rising tide of fascism is Very Bad
endless dave

Postby Frank » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:14 pm

Man I just thought of that Arizona video of the guy crawling in tears down the hallway only to get riddled with bullets for trying to pull up his pants. Fucking hate this country.
dog diarrhea in my beard
Frank

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....