Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Barthes Starr » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:43 pm

wow 'sanctuary cities' for gun owners
we're fuckin doomed

After the November election, in which Democrats won decisive majorities in both houses of the General Assembly, they vowed to pass a number of gun-control measures, setting off a panic among Second Amendment stalwarts. In response, well over 100 localities throughout the state have declared themselves Second Amendment “sanctuary counties,” in which sheriffs and other officials vow to defy any gun regulations they deem unconstitutional.

Barthes Starr

Postby Paul » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:55 pm

guys consider this: funk guns.
This is my Instagram

lordofdiapers wrote:Paul is worthy

guy forget wrote:Woah wait a minute Phish is dumb as hell

Paul
The Nappy King™

Postby hit record » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:31 pm

Paul wrote:guys consider this: funk guns.

as far as i know, this this was first conceptualized by George Clinton in the song "Bop Gun (Endangered Species)". still relevant today.

hit record

Postby joe » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:04 am

mcwop23 wrote:carter rules, he’s probably right that the left should just arm itself vs hope any semblance of gun control ever gets enacted

This really just means more leftists shooting each other and committing suicide. Data bears this out, but anecdotally I also have a thread in "sensitive topics" (with serious trigger warnings) about an activist I used to live with who armed himself.

joe

Postby yungboi » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:26 am

alex jones is here on broad st in his armored truck fuckin a

yungboi

Postby Gutslab » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:58 am

i was thinking of going down there but all it takes is one 2A nut to cause another charlottesville or something worse, so probably safer to stay away. and as a side point, the RVA sub has been pure trash the last week with the amount of right wing gun owner types coming out the woodwork

Gutslab

Postby mcwop23 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:37 am

just stay safe
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die

mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby Simpsons Avatar » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:58 am

Yeah even the most ardent protestors and activists seem to be avoiding this one

Simpsons Avatar

Postby Gutslab » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:52 am

Gutslab

Postby yungboi » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:54 am

People just walking around with masks on and police not doing shit

yungboi

Postby john plainman 5 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:05 am

hopefully the lack of counter protest makes this so boring for media that they all go home early and this becomes a complete non-event

john plainman 5

Postby cartola » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:59 am

yungboi wrote:People just walking around with masks on and police not doing shit

Bros before Foes

cartola

Postby ahungbunny » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:22 pm

mom just called to see if i was alright because she "heard antifa's coming in by the busload"

i had to explain that antifa means antifascist and i'm frienda with lots of them here and everyone's staying the fuck away because they don't want to be shot by the actual fascists who are present

seriously fuck fox news

ahungbunny

Postby Spooky Jim » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:29 pm

ahungbunny wrote:mom just called to see if i was alright because she "heard antifa's coming in by the busload"

i had to explain that antifa means antifascist and i'm frienda with lots of them here and everyone's staying the fuck away because they don't want to be shot by the actual fascists who are present

seriously fuck fox news

I'm sorry to hear that. What did she say in response, though?
Did she dismiss it ala "Okay, honey. Well either way, just stay safe."?
Combarieu declares that the songs of birds are not "musical" either, because they are "very difficult to take down in notation." See his Music-Its Laws and Evolution, 155. Will some divine power please create a "Musical" bird to sing the Air for G String in exact Equal Temperament for M. Combarieu?

Spooky Jim

Postby fester » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:48 pm

it's cool how fox news has convinced old people that antifa is essentially ISIS
------------

fester

Postby John Dark » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:55 pm

fester wrote:it's cool how fox news has convinced old people that antifa is essentially ISIS

The name sounds so foreign!
Now here is the lake. And I still haven't changed.

John Dark

Postby tgk » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:59 pm

john plainman 5 wrote:hopefully the lack of counter protest makes this so boring for media that they all go home early and this becomes a complete non-event

Don't worry even under this scenario they'll go
"How come violence only occurs when antifa shows up?"

tgk

Postby Frank » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:15 pm

fester wrote:it's cool how fox news has convinced old people that antifa is essentially ISIS

can’t call them al qaeda we already got one of them
dog diarrhea in my beard

Frank

Postby tgk » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:34 pm

tgk

Postby warmjets » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:25 pm

yup lol

warmjets

Postby sadville » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:31 pm

american family radio, too

i visited my grandmother over the weekend, and she listens to AFA basically all day long. there was a segment on the threat of leftist violence against the wonderful #2A patriots organizing in richmond followed by a segment on how the bernie campaign is organizing re-education camps for trump supporters and that if he were elected, journalists/commentators for fox news (and CNN? maybe i didn't hear this part right, but it sounded like it) would be lined up and executed by firing squad

shit is ugly and grim and everywhere outside of the city limits
Wild nights - Wild nights!
Were I with thee
Wild nights should be
Our luxury!

sadville

Postby Frank » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:42 pm

Bring back the danged fairness doctrine.
dog diarrhea in my beard

Frank

Postby deadwolfbones » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:16 pm

7 dead so far in this Milwaukee shooting

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/loc ... 884282002/
dead was real dumb

deadwolfbones

Postby auspice » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:22 pm

reports saying the shooter was fired from there today and then proceeded to do all that.

can't wait for HR to pressure me to watch the shitty active shooter-in-an-office video on Vimeo again

auspice

Postby Podderzhi » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:35 am

I can't say, I'm completely against guns as such, but recently, I've found a source with description of hidden safes for guns. I mean, there are ordinary furniture and decorations for home, but they are safes for weapons. I was confused and upset a bit, because, I started thinking about gun license and so on. I'm thinking everyone may buy such a safe and keep there his/her gun "just in case" and no one will know about that, even their relatives and closest friends. It's so scaring, don't you think so?
Podderzhi

Postby goofjan » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:27 pm

I know I shouldn't take this bait but it's completely outrageous that anyone, let alone an elected official, can just post something like this.
plz if u get a chanse put some flowrs on algernons grave kthxbye

goofjan

Postby farmer » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:38 pm

Podderzhi wrote:I can't say, I'm completely against guns as such, but recently, I've found a source with description of hidden safes for guns. I mean, there are ordinary furniture and decorations for home, but they are safes for weapons. I was confused and upset a bit, because, I started thinking about gun license and so on. I'm thinking everyone may buy such a safe and keep there his/her gun "just in case" and no one will know about that, even their relatives and closest friends. It's so scaring, don't you think so?

i live in a place where probably half the population is walking around in public with a concealed handgun strapped to their body or under their driver's seat, so i'd def prefer these people buying special gun furniture to hide their guns, at least that way they'd be in their house. though such people would end up just being armed while in a walmart and having gun furniture hiding their other guns so w/e.
farmer

Postby farmer » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:38 pm

i personally just keep my gun unsecured in my closet like normal people
farmer

Postby manvstrees » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:53 pm

i think biden should actually just go there and take that thing off the wall and then walk out
i think any consequences of that would be worth it
((Stuffed is loved by old and young because this is where the puddings get sent in. Criss-cross paving and those tinkly hanging bells make ((Stuffed a very homely access to Hades. Full marks.

manvstrees

Postby animefilm » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:20 pm

goofjan wrote:

I know I shouldn't take this bait but it's completely outrageous that anyone, let alone an elected official, can just post something like this.

Congressman equips favorite CSGO skin

animefilm

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....