Here it is, your Depressing Christmas thread

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby haywood » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:08 pm

swamp thing wrote:i deprived her of the magic of watching me unwrap some shit

If it makes you feel any better she probably already felt bad your gift didn't arrive on time and then you bringing it up while going to the store later to look for Galaxie 500 records probably seemed like you were being passive aggressive about it.

If you aren't happy though you should get out, it'll be better for everyone in the long run. Just wait until after the first of the year because if you see her hook up on NYE you'll probably feel bad and second guess yourself.

haywood

Postby haywood » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:11 pm

goddamnit. conductor wouldn't have made me double post.
Last edited by haywood on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

haywood

Postby swamp thing » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:11 pm

i wasnt going for galaxie 500 records because i knew that she got them for me because it was obvious, the act of being in the store and going through the bins is one of the only things in the world that makes me feel like a human being who can find joy in life so i guess if she mistook that for being passive aggressive because she knows me that little after just under 2 years then it just reinforces the fact that that any semblance of fun has gone out of the relationship the end
fuck you mom

swamp thing

Postby Merciel » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:27 pm

:?

Merciel
Hipinion Dog Lady

Postby deadwolfbones » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:50 pm

I wasn't saying that in an effort to make you feel bad, rtm. I know you're going through some shit and I hope it gets worked out, but try not to take it out on your girlfriend.

And I'll second what haywood said... if you're not happy in the relationship/living situation, definitely get out of it. It's probably not doing either of you any favors.
dead was real dumb

deadwolfbones

Postby Buddy Glass » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Addendum: My uncle, who was on the mend from the flu but not entirely over it, visited my grandfather in the rehab center a day or two before Christmas. He managed to infect both my grandfather and grandmother, which in turn infected my mom when we all visited on Christmas. Now my grandfather's back in the hospital, but they're transferring him over to hospice care, and my mom's too sick to leave home and go watch her dad die. Happy Holidays!
What became of her? She lived, as she liked to say, off the kindness of gentlemen. I assume she’s dead.

Buddy Glass

Previous

Return to Aguachile Alley