Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Spoilt Victorian Child » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:38 pm

Brouhaha wrote:
the record for longest time in an abdominal plank position is 8 hours, 1 minute

This is to inspire you or make you feel inadequate.

I think I can do around 4 min, been a while though. I prefer the hollow body

This just makes me feel like a genius for not wasting eight hours doing a plank.
Spoilt Victorian Child
ok

Postby Brouhaha » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:51 pm

what's it like living in a trophyless home?

i couldn't tell you because I still have my one baseball participation trophy from 6th grade
make it mild

Yeah the roarin’ 20s! Everybody’s fuckin’ and suckin’ in the speak-easies and shit.
Brouhaha

Postby conductor » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:58 pm

Spoilt Victorian Child wrote:
Brouhaha wrote:
the record for longest time in an abdominal plank position is 8 hours, 1 minute

This is to inspire you or make you feel inadequate.

I think I can do around 4 min, been a while though. I prefer the hollow body

This just makes me feel like a genius for not wasting eight hours doing a plank.

Joke's on you... While sustaining this plank, the guy binge watched Dekalog... Not such a "waste" after all!
conductor

Postby deadbass » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:04 pm

Thank you sissy and Brouhaha for the tips on crow pose. I just held it for 20 seconds today and was pretty proud of myself.
deadbass

Postby mcwop23 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:08 pm

i ate 20 meatballs today and a loaf of italian bread and butter
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby mancubz » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:16 pm

That seems way too aggressive
Stuntman wrote:This is what happens when you're an adolescent and you don't have a forest or the internet.

Johan POOPLER wrote: i'd rather live another 50 years with an untouched nutsack than be rent from the platonic embrace of my sweet, beloved bitch.
mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby mcwop23 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:17 pm

for father’s day i’m gonna go to the gym at like 9pm
wendy wrote:
mcwop23

Postby mancubz » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:19 pm

Can’t wait to hear how you puked like a meatball-mr. bucket
Stuntman wrote:This is what happens when you're an adolescent and you don't have a forest or the internet.

Johan POOPLER wrote: i'd rather live another 50 years with an untouched nutsack than be rent from the platonic embrace of my sweet, beloved bitch.
mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:10 pm

deadbass wrote:Thank you sissy and Brouhaha for the tips on crow pose. I just held it for 20 seconds today and was pretty proud of myself.

mcwop23 wrote:i ate 20 meatballs today and a loaf of italian bread and butter

deadbass can now plump mcwop at will via bakasana
ʸᴼᵁ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ʸᴼᵁ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴹᴱ
Sissy Spacerock

Postby mcwop23 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:05 pm

i didn’t get to the gym til 10
wendy wrote:
mcwop23

Postby mcwop23 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:07 pm

wendy wrote:
mcwop23

Postby Brouhaha » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:14 pm

1030p-12a is pretty standard gym time for me after finishing work. Usually less than 20 people in there, it's awesome.

all i did last night was 15 min of moderate weight leg press, tank sled pushes, farmer's walks, and steep incline treadmill walks. didn't feel like changing from street shorts to gym ones so had to avoid squatting or anything that would tear my shorts
make it mild

Yeah the roarin’ 20s! Everybody’s fuckin’ and suckin’ in the speak-easies and shit.
Brouhaha

Postby Brouhaha » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:41 am

Been working on releasing a new diet plan called "The Depression Diet," early tests have yielded mixed results though, some lost a lot of weight and some gained a lot.
make it mild

Brouhaha

Postby Mr Spaceship » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:20 am

those dropsets were madd intense, thanks for the suggestion. However I think I pulled the muscle under my left biceps, I haven't been able to straighten my arm for a couple days.
Mr Spaceship

Postby mancubz » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:36 am

Did a 6 am again now I’m sleeeeepy
I fell asleep on the train and almost missed my stop!

mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby virile » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:22 pm

so did absolutely nothing on the weekend outside of regular walking for errands and stuff. slept a bunch and barely left the house on sunday. anyway, back at it today.

Barbell back squats (heels elevated) - first time doing this without the box as a target for my butt. started with just the barbell and she added 10? lbs each set. 4 sets. i guess this is the opposite of a drop set!
Walking lunges with dumbbell - ugh haven't had to do these in awhile. this was one of the first things we did back in april and i really do feel an improvement in my core. whereas earlier i'd basically be struggling not to tip over to either side now it's just the regular old fashioned this is hard struggle. only came close to tipping once in all 3 sets!
Seated hamstring curl 100lb 8-10 - haven't done these in awhile. think we upped the weight. this one still feels good. i think being (as) fat (as i was) for so long must've helped my legs out because we seem to do usually do higher weights with leg stuff.
Cable chest fly 15 ss elevated push ups - good super set. feel so dead in the arms by the end of the pushups.
Seated cable row 42.5 ss bicep cable curl - another good super set. my form is "really great" now on the cable row now so i'm kind of a big deal.
Exercise ball crunches with cable machine 22.5 - i like like a real doofus on this one. but it hurts my abs so that's good!

stretching/sauna. they were like repairing the pool or draining it or something and while i was in the sauna one of the hoses broke? and there was like 2 inches of water on the change room floor. very uncool!
virile

Postby mcwop23 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:05 pm

i’ve eaten like 8 leftover sausages today
wendy wrote:
mcwop23

Postby Brouhaha » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:38 pm

can't stop eating this food stuff

body is trying to outwork it but is too sore
make it mild

Brouhaha

Postby marble » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:36 pm

my body is an injury-riddled mess
marble

Postby Denise » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:37 pm

This might be peak bad
Denise

Postby Brouhaha » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:13 pm

tfw you wear most of your gym clothes under your street ones to work then don't end up going
make it mild

Brouhaha

Postby virile » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:13 pm

back at it today. gonna go to yoga tomorrow mark it down. regular warm up getting real easy. i went up to 6 cos i was feeling saucy and it didn't wreck me or anything. real smooth. started with super set of cable machine lunges into side step ups (drive through the heels, slow on the way. feel it in the butt!) and then another super set of chest supported cable rows and alternating bicep curls (this is the first time i've done this with dumbbells and it was the closest i've felt to PUMPING UP actually no that's not true the back barbell squats nevermind) then we did the assisted dip machine which is for i can't remember whatever the back of the arm muscle is called. challenging! then we did a reverse ab crunch which looks just absolutely silly i'm sure but fun. then we finished with another super set of underhanded chest scoops which was way harder than it looked and into plate press where you just hold two plates together and like hold your arms up and push forward? hurts like a motherfucker. she had another client right at 11 so we only did 2 of the last super set and she was like i gotta run but if you wanna finish up you can and i totally coulda taken the out but i did the last one anyway like a damn boss. and then stretching and sauna was cranked high and havin a real mellow day now.

so she was recommending a protein powder for my smoothie what's a good one does anyone have a good recommendations for powders
virile

Postby Brouhaha » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:22 pm

dips work primarily the triceps or chest, depending on how you position yourself

avoid any powders with pea protein in it, it's fucking vile. I don't do much supplementing but like hemp protein, it's cheaper than the other ones and also comes packed with a lot of fiber. the usual gang in here will give you some "it's not a complete protein" mumbo jumbo even though it is and recommend a waste product like whey instead
make it mild

Brouhaha

Postby Mr Spaceship » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:19 pm

I use the Isopure chocolate protein that's lactose-free, mix a scoop with a big glass of water and it goes down relatively easy. They have different flavors too.
Mr Spaceship

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:27 pm

eat two large pizzas a day and get into 5Rhythms
ʸᴼᵁ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ʸᴼᵁ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴹᴱ
Sissy Spacerock

Postby sympathy » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:33 pm

Cheese based protein will def increase gainz
sympathy
ok

Postby Ides of Smarch » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:35 pm

man i'm really good at going every day, until i miss a day, which turns into a month of not going eating progressively shittier food. then i have to wean myself off the crappy food. i don't exactly eat more calories, just much much crappier calories. so that means i have to replace my 500+ calories of soft drinks and red bulls with something else i have to think about.

anyway, i'm back on the wagon next week. 2020 will be my beach bod year i guess.
Ides of Smarch

Postby warmjets » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:37 pm

Are there any exercises out there to make my legs shorter. Thanks
warmjets

Postby Double McDouble » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:38 pm

Threw out something in my lower back yesterday at jiu jitsu and cant even stand up straight today. Fml. Hoping this only lasts a day or two.
Double McDouble

Postby mercenaries of slime » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:39 pm

anyone else feeling uncomfortably large
mercenaries of slime

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....