british politics

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby Kenny » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:56 pm

How many Labour MPs were pro-Brexit? Where'd it come from? Lil ol' UKIP with one MP is to blame?
[PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] (stay posi)

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those you choose to accept and live by.

Without Labour there is no Rest; nor without Fighting can the Victory be Won ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby acidity regulator » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:57 pm

the problem with arguing with a tory like that is that they'll never argue with good faith. i'm sure the billboards were ok at the time for him, now that it's pointless he can pretend to have had a backbone sometime even briefly
ImageImageImage

acidity regulator
Site Admin

Postby incoherent grunting » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:03 pm

"let's get psychic not blacked out. Let's get wild without getting sick. Let's get turnt while staying woke."

incoherent grunting

Postby Hauntedattic » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Kenny wrote:How many Labour MPs were pro-Brexit? Where'd it come from? Lil ol' UKIP with one MP is to blame?

The voters Kenny.
Hauntedattic

Postby Hauntedattic » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:14 pm

incoherent grunting wrote:
Hauntedattic wrote:Psy-op by illegal and subversive powers? Wtf. Infowars.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_i ... referendum ?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... ate-report ?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... story.html ?
https://comprop.oii.ox.ac.uk/wp-content ... it-v27.pdf ?

Cool man. Sell me your tin hat.
Hauntedattic

Postby spix et chicho » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:16 pm

Hauntedattic wrote:
Kenny wrote:How many Labour MPs were pro-Brexit? Where'd it come from? Lil ol' UKIP with one MP is to blame?

The voters Kenny.

you know The Voters were misled right
CIARA IS DEFIANTLY A MAN AND ITS DISGUSTING MY CUZIN WAS THROWING UP FOR 2 WEEKSM YUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK PLEASE SIGN THIS B/C THATS JSUT HERENDOUZ

spix et chicho

Postby Hauntedattic » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:19 pm

spix et chicho wrote:
Hauntedattic wrote:

The voters Kenny.

Yes, on both sides, like in any vote.
Hauntedattic

Postby incoherent grunting » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Oh, good point
"let's get psychic not blacked out. Let's get wild without getting sick. Let's get turnt while staying woke."

incoherent grunting

Postby Kenny » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Hauntedattic wrote:
incoherent grunting wrote:
Hauntedattic wrote:Psy-op by illegal and subversive powers? Wtf. Infowars.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_i ... referendum ?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... ate-report ?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... story.html ?
https://comprop.oii.ox.ac.uk/wp-content ... it-v27.pdf ?

Cool man. Sell me your tin hat.

Starting to think you're a psyop

Fuckin, the guardian, washington post and Oxford university being tin hat shit

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those you choose to accept and live by.

Without Labour there is no Rest; nor without Fighting can the Victory be Won ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Kenny » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:22 pm

Hauntedattic wrote:
spix et chicho wrote:
Hauntedattic wrote:

The voters Kenny.

Show me where remain misled people plz

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Lucky » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:24 pm

what are you guys even engaging for
katy perry pissing all over my diamond-encrusted crown as I sentence another peon to death

Lucky

Postby incoherent grunting » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:25 pm

I actually included that Oxford one as bait for Haunted Attic because if he actually read the abstract he would have seen that it supported his argument;

ABSTRACT
Several prominent UK politicians are concerned about the role of Russian troll and bot accounts in public conversation over social media during the Brexit debate in 2016. Looking at our archive of Twitter conversation we find that (1) Russian Twitter accounts shared to the public, contributed relatively little to the overall Brexit conversation, (2) Russian news content was not widely shared among Twitter users, and (3) only a tiny portion of the YouTube content was of a clear Russian origin. It is possible that there are other accounts, not yet discovered, that influenced Brexit conversations, and that there was other activity on platforms like Instagram, or Facebook. We conclude with some observations about the impact of strategically disseminated polarizing information on public life

incoherent grunting

Postby incoherent grunting » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:26 pm

However, there's also evidence that money from Russia was directed to the Leave campaign, rather than straight trolling influencing shit

incoherent grunting

Postby acidity regulator » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:30 pm

Lucky wrote:what are you guys even engaging for

yeah he pretends to be tory & loaded but can't afford tin foil
ImageImageImage

acidity regulator
Site Admin

Postby atrocious » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:47 pm

How is anyone seriously discussing the possibility of a second referendum? The UK leaves the EU in late March, you can't just throw a referendum together in a couple of weeks.

They can leave without parliamentary approval, that's the "crash out" scenario that's almost certainly going to happen.
Problem of dog I'm a dog
atrocious

Postby Kenny » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:50 pm

They can delay Brexit at any time, they could even... delay it while they run a referendum

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Feech La Manna » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:50 pm

uh why couldn't you in a country that allows snap elections
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby Hauntedattic » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:51 pm

Kenny wrote:
Hauntedattic wrote:
spix et chicho wrote:
Hauntedattic wrote:

The voters Kenny.

Show me where remain misled people plz

A start.
https://spiritbodysoul.com/lies-in-hmg-leaflet-eu-referendum/

Once again, I voted remain. I, like everyone else, made up my own mind. I lost. We move on.
Hauntedattic

Postby Hauntedattic » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:52 pm

acidity regulator wrote:
Lucky wrote:what are you guys even engaging for

yeah he pretends to be tory & loaded but can't afford tin foil

I was offering to buy his.
Hauntedattic

Postby Kenny » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:53 pm

lol fucking hauntedattic.

The Guardian? Washington POst? OXFORD? Fuck that shit go to spiritbodysoul.com

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby atrocious » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:54 pm

No, they can't. Extending Article 50 negotiations would require the unanimous agreement of all 27 EU member states.
Problem of dog I'm a dog
atrocious

Postby Hauntedattic » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:55 pm

You got me, incoherent, I didn't read your links. Too scared I'll be brainwashed by bad actors.
Hauntedattic

Postby Kenny » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:56 pm

atrocious wrote:No, they can't. Extending Article 50 negotiations would require the unanimous agreement of all 27 EU member states.

I don't know about delaying to be honest, but the UK government can cancel it all out as soon as they want. They can delay by cancelling and then redoing it after another referendum
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-court-case-latest-article-50-cancel-overturn-european-justice-ruling-verdict-a8666016.html

Plus the EU has already said they are happy to delay but I can't find an article at the moment

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Hauntedattic » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:58 pm

Kenny wrote:lol fucking hauntedattic.

The Guardian? Washington POst? OXFORD? Fuck that shit go to spiritbodysoul.com

Mate, I have no idea what spiritbodysoul is. I read (most) of the article, it seemed to be fair on its critique.

I just don't go, oh its the guardian, must be right. I expect you don't either. You know this is a divisive issue that cannot be simply portrayed as black and white. Everyone has an agenda (especially a big news rag). We should all be intelligent enough to take some salt with what we read.
Hauntedattic

Postby Kenny » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:59 pm

you didn't read the other articles at all how could you say it must be right or wrong, but called them tinhat without reading, I'm gonna go ahead and call "spirtbodysoul.com" bullshit without reading
Last edited by Kenny on Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Hauntedattic » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:59 pm

Kenny wrote:
atrocious wrote:No, they can't. Extending Article 50 negotiations would require the unanimous agreement of all 27 EU member states.

I don't know about delaying to be honest, but the UK government can cancel it all out as soon as they want. They can delay by cancelling and then redoing it after another referendum
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-court-case-latest-article-50-cancel-overturn-european-justice-ruling-verdict-a8666016.html

Plus the EU has already said they are happy to delay but I can't find an article at the moment

Problem being the government doesn't have the numbers to both go for it OR cancel it. Quite the pickle!
Hauntedattic

Postby atrocious » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:59 pm

Feech La Manna wrote:uh why couldn't you in a country that allows snap elections

It takes a minimum of six months to organize a referendum. Here's a helpful timeline explaining why.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ore-brexit
Problem of dog I'm a dog
atrocious

Postby Hauntedattic » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:00 pm

Kenny wrote:you didn't read the other articles, but called them tinhat without reading, I'm gonna go ahead and call "spirtbodysoul.com" bullshit without reading

Tbf, I didn't ask for him to post them. You specifically asked me.
Hauntedattic

Postby Kenny » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:00 pm

Hauntedattic wrote:
Kenny wrote:

Problem being the government doesn't have the numbers to both go for it OR cancel it. Quite the pickle!

They could easily get the numbers, Labour would vote for it.

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Kenny » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:01 pm

Hauntedattic wrote:
Kenny wrote:you didn't read the other articles, but called them tinhat without reading, I'm gonna go ahead and call "spirtbodysoul.com" bullshit without reading

Tbf, I didn't ask for him to post them. You specifically asked me.

i specifically asked you because you responded to them

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

PreviousNext

Return to Aguachile Alley