We'll kick your ass in

Postby high bias » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:50 pm

yeah probably my favorite song on the album

edit: re sleeping volcanoes

high bias

Postby antoine » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:35 pm

high bias wrote:yeah probably my favorite song on the album

edit: re sleeping volcanoes

Yeah I can't stop playing it. Also I think it finally just don donned me of the double meaning in the line "we're all over the world". Great song.

antoine

Postby fresh » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:39 pm

uncledoj wrote:Anyone seen him on the current tour? How is he live, and is it with a full band?

i don’t know much about his music/not much of a fan but i caught his show a couple days ago. full band, actually a lil jammy for my tastes but i still enjoyed it. had a dude on sax come up for a few songs, that was rad
"Proof that I am not an indie rock snob: I really don't like the Shins."

fresh

Postby brent » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:59 pm

i'm pretty amped for the frothy pit

Country singer Wynonna Judd has shared a new song co-written with Cass McCombs. It’s called “The Child” and you can hear it below. In addition to the new song, Judd and McCombs will perform under the monicker The Frothy Pit at this year’s AMERICANAFEST at Nashville’s Mercy Lounge on Thursday, September 12.

Of the collaboration, McCombs writes, “Like many people, I grew up listening to The Judds. Needless to say, it’s been a real honor to collaborate with Wynonna, co-writing ‘The Child’ together and stepping into the uncharted terrain of The Frothy Pit.” Judd commented, “Getting to work with artists like Cass McCombs has broadened my musical horizons and made me even more grateful that even after 35 years I still love the creative process.”

Cass McCombs released his latest album, Tip of the Sphere, earlier this year. A poetry book is on the way. Wynonna & The Big Noise’s self-titled album arrived in 2016.

brent

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....