Boom Boom Bang Bang
23%
Big Jesus rising
23%
He ate the bones
55%

Total votes : 40

Postby soft milk » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:02 pm

buzz, does being the dumbest most boring dipshit on a website full of them make your dick hard or something
Jabberwocky wrote:Just be happy that you made the Finals and that you now have the privilege of getting pummeled by the greatest ever basketball team ever assembled.
soft milk

Postby soft milk » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:03 pm

*extremely buzz voice* I WAS RIGHT ABOUT RUSTY COHLE

*posts mueller siren from the trump thread*
Jabberwocky wrote:Just be happy that you made the Finals and that you now have the privilege of getting pummeled by the greatest ever basketball team ever assembled.
soft milk

Postby soft milk » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:04 pm

you're my least favourite person in a place that includes loaf angel but i at least hope loaf does alright irl.
soft milk

Postby loaf angel » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:11 pm

listen, he won. don't be bitter ratbags
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron
loaf angel

Postby soft milk » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:12 pm

i can be bitter whenever the fuck i want i don't give a fuck
soft milk

Postby loaf angel » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:12 pm

super gas is gonna get his comeuppance too when a bag full of family bones shows up in the finale
loaf angel

Postby palmer eldritch » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:16 pm

should i watch this
palmer eldritch

Postby palmer eldritch » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:17 pm

theres just no way im going to
palmer eldritch

Postby soft milk » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:17 pm

I Am The True Detective Thread
soft milk

Postby soft milk » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:17 pm

palmer eldritch wrote:should i watch this

just watch season 2
soft milk

Postby soft milk » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:18 pm

i will congratulate buzz on his new parking space

soft milk

Postby NegativeCapability » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:21 pm

Here's a NEW spoiler and holy shit you won't see this one coming at all I can't fucking believe they went in that direction :shock: :

ImageToggle Spoiler
Back where I bong... behind my desk, changing the world. Using that giant brain to make some magic.
NegativeCapability

Location: formerly earth rocking and now #TRUTHBOMBING in undisclosed location in filthy Europe

Postby dada » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:53 pm

pinkerton wrote:So Hays figured everything out, but then got blackmailed by Hoyt. Then he forgot about that at some point and now he’s trying to solve the murders again? Or at least find Julie?Toggle Spoiler

I would like this
dada

Postby loaf angel » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:07 pm

isn't that the plot of Memento
loaf angel

Postby Reliable Tradesman » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:15 pm

'Why are you still here? Why don't you move into the city?'

'Someone has to remember what happened here...'

Chills.
Reliable Tradesman

Postby Reliable Tradesman » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:17 pm

Time is a flat insignia.
Reliable Tradesman

Postby big zorb » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:49 pm

Reliable Tradesman wrote:'Why are you still here? Why don't you move into the city?'

Chills.

this lady definitely seems involved. also some redditors think that she gave amelia the wrong/a different picture (which she technically did) but then hayes uses and looks at the original one so i think it was just a continuity error. still, this lady seems like she's up to something to me.Toggle Spoiler
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].
big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby aububs » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:54 pm

big zorb wrote:
Reliable Tradesman wrote:'Why are you still here? Why don't you move into the city?'

Chills.

this lady definitely seems involved. also some redditors think that she gave amelia the wrong/a different picture (which she technically did) but then hayes uses and looks at the original one so i think it was just a continuity error. still, this lady seems like she's up to something to me.Toggle Spoiler

i was convinced when the lady said "promise me you'll bring the photo back tomorrow", when amelia came back she'd be killed by the one-eyed man.Toggle Spoiler but now i don't know

i liked this ep. michael rooker is gonna be good fun
no buddy not really
aububs

Postby big zorb » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:57 pm

dada wrote:
pinkerton wrote:So Hays figured everything out, but then got blackmailed by Hoyt. Then he forgot about that at some point and now he’s trying to solve the murders again? Or at least find Julie?Toggle Spoiler

I would like this

doesn't look like we're getting that

ImageToggle Spoiler
big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby mellowgold » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:21 pm

thank you kind sir
wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.
mellowgold
congrats on making 10,000 gay posts bb

Postby Buzz Fledderjohn » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:22 pm

hey ratbags dont blame ol buzz for rust cohle being shown in this season as i predicted before the season started, take it up with the pizza man
Buzz Fledderjohn

Postby soft milk » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:26 pm

i hope your penis turns into a scorpion and then stings you on the hand
soft milk

Postby big zorb » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:30 pm

mellowgold wrote:thank you kind sir

important to be formal when conversing with tv writer legend nicholas pizzalately
big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby rich uncle skeleton » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:54 pm

Yeah this season has turned out really well. Like the 1st season it turns out that the True Detective is the performances and not the pizz's writing, which has admittedly grown on me. Hope he's not gonna fuck with the formula again and keeps churning these out for a few more seasons before making something completely unwatchable again
rich uncle skeleton

Postby davideotape » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:11 pm

no offense to people who wouldve been satisfied with him not remembering he solved the case but... im so glad that isnt going to happen, it wouldve felt so silly and unrealistic no matter how it was delivered. at some point in his lucid phases it would’ve occurred to him that he solved the biggest case in his life that literally everyones asking about and he’s reuniting with his partner he hasnt seen in decades over.... unless he got hit in the head with a bat and woke up with amnesia or some shit.
davideotape

Postby big zorb » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:12 pm

davideotape wrote:no offense to people who wouldve been satisfied with him not remembering he solved the case but... im so glad that isnt going to happen, it wouldve felt so silly and unrealistic no matter how it was delivered. at some point in his lucid phases it would’ve occurred to him that he solved the biggest case in his life that literally everyones asking about and he’s reuniting with his partner he hasnt seen in decades over.... unless he got hit in the head with a bat and woke up with amnesia or some shit.

what if he got hit with a bone, though
big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby soft milk » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:14 pm

*a rooster walks into a buffalo wild wing and sees someone devouring 2 pounds*

rooster: the bones of my family...
soft milk

Postby iambic » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:14 pm

people come up with some very weird versions of this show in their head

I feel the same way about He Forgot He Already Solved It or The Interviewer is Actually Julie the way I did about Rustin Cohle Will Battle Cthulhu
iambic

Postby soft milk » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:15 pm

its the same type of people that complain about "plot holes" in stuff
soft milk

Postby big zorb » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:18 pm

iambic wrote:people come up with some very weird versions of this show in their head

I feel the same way about He Forgot He Already Solved It or The Interviewer is Actually Julie the way I did about Rustin Cohle Will Battle Cthulhu

yeah pizza has been very vocal and open about how this season is way more about the hayes family and their dynamics and less about some sprawling conspiracy/insanely hard-to-solve case. this isn't season one. i'd say we basically know what happened at this point.
big zorb
smiling drinker

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....