cats cats cats cats meow meow cats cats

Humans in space suits make monkeys nervous

Postby 1v1 x gvgger » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:05 pm

Sorry about puffball,😢

polybius wrote:is top-heaviness in a tower something that can be mitigated with adjustments/modifications

more often than not i can make a thing work if i do some creative macgyver shit with it but if the concern here is safety i'd rather do things Right (if there is a right or even possible way)

Screw it to a base with a larger footprint if it seems unstable.
These pre fab things often have crappy little screw in /splastc anxhored joins that wobble and loosen, a few small brackets screwed into the underside of the platform and to the pole can tighten that up.

I'm thinking it would be a pretty cool gig to design and build nice cat furniture but man it would sure not be affordable

1v1 x gvgger

Postby videodrome » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:08 pm

Puffball is such a sweetheart, I love kitties with cow coats. I've lived with kitties for 25 years and losing them never gets any easier. So sorry for your loss.

videodrome

Postby emotional fascism » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:56 pm

videodrome wrote:Puffball is such a sweetheart, I love kitties with cow coats. I've lived with kitties for 25 years and losing them never gets any easier. So sorry for your loss.

he even looked a bit like your av! it's a second time for me, but first for my wife so she's having a real hard time. we've got a second cat (tuxedo named Pepper) and she's coping OK, but definitely notices him missing.

emotional fascism

Postby auspice » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:26 pm

I just want to start some new stories but the only series Evie likes is the one where she gets endless treats and pets.

https://vocaroo.com/19xLA3r8N9XM
Joker wrote:"I'm pooping and peeing and I love it!"

- Poop & Pee Magazine

auspice

Postby Night porter » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:11 am

sorry to hear about Pablo

We have to start giving these little ones away soon :(

Night porter

Postby emotional fascism » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:08 am

omg that's giving me baby fever. but can't do it yet.

emotional fascism

Postby Hal Jordan » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:18 am

oh jesus those kitten pics. insanely cute.

i've never owned a kitten they seem like a handful.
A lamp with a white shade was knocked over and broken. Someone was smoking pot. “This is the pot room!” a young man said.

Hal Jordan

Postby Night porter » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:44 am

It’s simultaneously stressful and relaxing. Although we would never intentionally have them since it’s pretty unethical I feel quite lucky we did have these

Night porter

Postby 1v1 x gvgger » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:03 am

kitten got between the screen and glass doors and proceeded to climb all the way to the top like 7 ft off the ground.

1v1 x gvgger

Postby Hal Jordan » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:23 pm

lol that face
A lamp with a white shade was knocked over and broken. Someone was smoking pot. “This is the pot room!” a young man said.

Hal Jordan

Postby Annie May » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:58 pm

Staying at my mom's, it's been 10 years since she got winnie and she was already 2 or 3 by then at least
She usedto be indoor/outdoor but after my mom moved she stayed inside and now she mostly sleeps and demands cuddles.
I forgot all my songs
The words now are wrong

Annie May

Postby auspice » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:07 pm

Night porter wrote:Image

ugh I need the tortie one please mail her to me, I love torties

- Poop & Pee Magazine

auspice

Postby Night porter » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:11 pm

auspice wrote:
Night porter wrote:Image

ugh I need the tortie one please mail her to me, I love torties

She was the runt of the litter and the only one that didn’t take milk straight away so we had to hand feed her for a bit but now she’s the boss at the food troff. She’s the first one to leave :cry: but the people that are taking her will be great

Night porter

Postby auspice » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:24 pm

hell yea boss Tortie

they're my favorite kind of cat I think, they have so much attitude it's hilarious. my cat Evie is siamese but has the tortie gene as well and she's a total psycho lol

- Poop & Pee Magazine

auspice

Postby brent » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:37 pm

oh man that black kitten…is so beautiful

brent

Postby Average J » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:17 pm

So, I've come to the realization that the cat we adopted a few months ago is probably a direct from the streets feral cat. We haven't introduced her to the greater house/other cat, as she hasn't even ventured outside of the cat hideaway while I'm in the guest room.

She shows no interest in playing with toys and recently when I put my hand near her she swatted me pretty hard. This is going to be a long road.

I do now spend a few hours almost every day sitting like 3 feet from her. We can see each other, and we trade off slow blinks. So, she's calm. But pretty much wants nothing to do with humans.
-----------------------
make your own hot sauce

Average J

Postby auspice » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:28 pm

Average J wrote:So, I've come to the realization that the cat we adopted a few months ago is probably a direct from the streets feral cat. We haven't introduced her to the greater house/other cat, as she hasn't even ventured outside of the cat hideaway while I'm in the guest room.

She shows no interest in playing with toys and recently when I put my hand near her she swatted me pretty hard. This is going to be a long road.

I do now spend a few hours almost every day sitting like 3 feet from her. We can see each other, and we trade off slow blinks. So, she's calm. But pretty much wants nothing to do with humans.

How old is she? Evie (my cat) is a feral and her personality is just the complete opposite. She's wary around people she hasn't met but I just give them a few directions to follow and then she'll be nice to them and say hi.

- Poop & Pee Magazine

auspice

Postby Average J » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:30 pm

auspice wrote:
Average J wrote:So, I've come to the realization that the cat we adopted a few months ago is probably a direct from the streets feral cat. We haven't introduced her to the greater house/other cat, as she hasn't even ventured outside of the cat hideaway while I'm in the guest room.

How old is she? Evie (my cat) is a feral and her personality is just the complete opposite. She's wary around people she hasn't met but I just give them a few directions to follow and then she'll be nice to them and say hi.

We were told 4.
-----------------------
make your own hot sauce

Average J

Postby auspice » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:31 pm

Average J wrote:
auspice wrote:

We were told 4.

I think Evie is 3-4 but I'm not sure.

- Poop & Pee Magazine

auspice

Postby Hal Jordan » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:20 am

lil gugger wrote:Image
kitten got between the screen and glass doors and proceeded to climb all the way to the top like 7 ft off the ground.

monday morning got me looking at my computer screen and 5 full workdays like i'm window cat

Hal Jordan

Postby 1v1 x gvgger » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:35 pm

lol yeah same
I don't get to be cute afterwards either

1v1 x gvgger

Postby marble » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:56 am

omg

marble

Postby honkduh » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:26 pm

Bowie & Louise

honkduh

Postby Night porter » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:48 am

It almost looks like that’s their own cat sized double bed. Wish our adult cats would get on like that.

Night porter

Postby churrokbyme » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:28 am

I would like a sephardic cat so that I may name him Meowmonides
hideout wrote:i think the problem is that the founding fathers were all really hot, so protections for hot people are ingrained in the constitution

churrokbyme

Postby jalapeño ranch » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:31 pm

Anna refuses to leave this spot during the summer.
Celiac Cruz wrote:This one has no real explanation:

jalapeño ranch

Postby auspice » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:40 pm

really need to move and put on something that isn't YouTube Debate Bro shit but Evie needs my legs right now and the controller is too far out of reach

- Poop & Pee Magazine

auspice

Postby 1v1 x gvgger » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:46 pm

1v1 x gvgger

Postby lunatic96 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:26 am

my big guy being completely perplexed by my phone being pointed at him, he really should be used to it by now.

lunatic96

Postby auspice » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:22 am

can he see his reflection when you do that?

- Poop & Pee Magazine

auspice

PreviousNext

Return to The Hot Zone