Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby howiep » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:59 pm

gordie blue eyes wrote:after hours is definitely better imo because it's just tim talking to callers. which is what the main appeal of show used to be before they started cramming it with guests where tim has to be polite and make conversation about things he's rarely interested in

Exactly, I really don't care about Tim's half-baked interviews with celebrities he doesn't know. If they are interviewing more off the radar people like Jim Bakker's grandson I'm on board, but I wish it was just the holy trinity shooting the shit and taking calls again.

howiep

Postby rankoutsider » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:34 pm

howiep wrote:
gordie blue eyes wrote:after hours is definitely better imo because it's just tim talking to callers. which is what the main appeal of show used to be before they started cramming it with guests where tim has to be polite and make conversation about things he's rarely interested in

Exactly, I really don't care about Tim's half-baked interviews with celebrities he doesn't know. If they are interviewing more off the radar people like Jim Bakker's grandson I'm on board, but I wish it was just the holy trinity shooting the shit and taking calls again.

What are these half-baked interviews? What are these "polite and make conversation" interviews? Tim, if anyone, knows when to cut a boring as shit conversation off. And, if not, when isn't Doug constantly giving Tim shit for going on about boring interviews? These comments just don't mesh with my feelings of what this show is. Unless you want 30+ more calls starting "Eric W is a..."
Sprechen Sie talk?

rankoutsider

Postby spix et chicho » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:43 pm

yeah i like everything in the main show. critical! it’s for fun and it’s free, i listen to it while I do dishes and cook, what a treat
CIARA IS DEFIANTLY A MAN AND ITS DISGUSTING MY CUZIN WAS THROWING UP FOR 2 WEEKSM YUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK PLEASE SIGN THIS B/C THATS JSUT HERENDOUZ

spix et chicho

Postby howiep » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:45 pm

I think most of his interviews with people he has never met before fall flat and are just glad-handing. They aren't all bad, but I liked it more before when a celebrity guest was a rare occasion rather than their feeling of having to book 2 special guests each week. I come at you with Peace and Love.

howiep

Postby son of chucky » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:51 pm

even when the interviews aren't great, the drops always are
I am going to buy more books about elderly dogs in the future. Thank you.

son of chucky

Postby howiep » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:52 pm

I just want more of Tim screaming at random idiot callers.

howiep

Postby rankoutsider » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:54 am

I hear you, and we all love it when Tim goes "Hey! You listen to me pal!" at those types of callers, but the show has evolved beyond that now. Wait for the next three hour WOHL show that should be coming up soon, and you might get your fill.
Sprechen Sie talk?

rankoutsider

Postby rankoutsider » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:37 pm

Sprechen Sie talk?

rankoutsider

Postby rankoutsider » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:08 pm

The Shovel and Skunk return this week!
Sprechen Sie talk?

rankoutsider

Postby Primary » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:10 pm

this is gonna be so fun!
so many social engagements, so little time

Primary

Postby yungboi » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:32 pm

i decided i was going to watch this in full from start to finish during the pandemic and i've finally gotten to season 11. what a ride.

yungboi

Postby spix et chicho » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:34 pm

really excited for Tim Heidecker: Shut The Fuck Up! I'm Talking Here
CIARA IS DEFIANTLY A MAN AND ITS DISGUSTING MY CUZIN WAS THROWING UP FOR 2 WEEKSM YUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK PLEASE SIGN THIS B/C THATS JSUT HERENDOUZ

spix et chicho

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....