Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby brent » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:41 pm

REAL BASED SLOB wrote:ah shit i hadn't heard the founders news there and bought a 17 and 18 CBS the other week from the beer shop. wondered why those had been hauled out

have you been able to get yr hands on any barrel aged white elm stouts? some of the best beers i’ve had lately

brent

Postby Frank » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:56 pm

easy wrote:bell's expedition still slaps after all these years

yep
dog diarrhea in my beard

Frank

Postby SonicBoom » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:30 pm

The coffee Bourbon County is really good, but $23 a bottle is criminal. Regular was solid as well. One bottle of each was enough, I'm heavy on stouts.

SonicBoom

Postby warmjets » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:02 am

The $23 a bottle price tag is a joke. Glad I don't really like 15% stouts very much.

warmjets

Postby aspirinkid » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:55 am

Was in Tulsa last weekend and hit heirloom artisan ales. I wasn't blown away by any of the lagers I had and was str8 up disappointed with their bier de garde. However the saison I had was incredible and I took home some bottles of their pale lager with Brett and boyyyeeeeee is that jawn amazing.

aspirinkid

Postby gazedo » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:39 pm

oscar blues wild basin blackberry seltzer is very good

gazedo

Postby warmjets » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:20 pm

I think I'm ready to say

Czechvar > Pilsner Urquell

warmjets

Postby REAL BASED SLOB » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:42 pm

brent wrote:
REAL BASED SLOB wrote:ah shit i hadn't heard the founders news there and bought a 17 and 18 CBS the other week from the beer shop. wondered why those had been hauled out

have you been able to get yr hands on any barrel aged white elm stouts? some of the best beers i’ve had lately

i got some creme brulee and its real fuckin good. i've been really impressed with everything from them lately
When John Walsh refers to criminals as cowards and creeps I just get more jacked

REAL BASED SLOB

Postby tonybricker » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:46 pm

ok so most of a year in and I have to say, having a Modern Times membership fucking rules

tonybricker

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....