Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Kenny » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:23 pm

Just beat Fire Emblem :ugeek:

Really great game. Though I was paranoid about the final battle and was a little overprepared so it was surprisingly easy ahah
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

Fuck being hard, Petty is complicated. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby shirts optional » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:59 pm

not being able to up the difficulty on DQ11 at-will seems stupid

shirts optional

Postby broodstar » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:51 am

don't know what's in the switch version but the emblem stuff was only added for the western release, so it makes sense that the game wasn't developed with multiple difficulties in mind

broodstar

Postby tgk » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:45 pm

Beat links awakening took me 30 hours but I tried to find all the secrets because I just loved spending time in that overworld. A+ game maybe the perfect example of what makes Nintendo great.

tgk

Postby Kenny » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:53 pm

I'm 4 hours into DQXI and it took a little bit for me to warm up to it but I'm into it now. DQ is kind of always easy tho

Looking at the rest of the year I don't really think there's anything big on the horizon for me since i don't really care about Luigi's Mansion or the Pokemon game. But thank christ because I've been spending so much on Switch games.

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby brent » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:56 pm

i wish we would get some updates on the nindies...in particular crosscode and silksong

brent

Postby Kenny » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:02 pm

I forgot Crosscode was coming, that will be fun to finally play

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby jca » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:10 pm

luigis mansion looks sick as hell

jca

Postby guaranteed mediocrity » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:20 pm

brent wrote:i wish we would get some updates on the nindies...in particular crosscode and silksong

and kentucky route zero
Chick-Fil-A Award Winner

guaranteed mediocrity

Postby Smiling Penner-Lite » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:56 pm

Want my Hollow Knight fix dammit

Smiling Penner-Lite

Postby john plainman 2 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:30 pm

jca wrote:luigis mansion looks sick as hell

I'm so excited for this. maybe my most hyped of the year? lol

john plainman 2

Postby yungboi » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:28 am

I will most definitely be playing Luigi's Mansion

yungboi

Postby boa » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:07 am

Got it pre-loaded on my Switch. Did that voucher thing for that and Links Awakening. So pumped.

Silksong is my most anticipated. Hollow Knight jumped straight into my all time faves list just behind Super Metroid and Aria of Sorrow
how many mice do we rip on the daily

boa

Postby figaro » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:32 am

is banana blitz any good? never played it on wii and its out tomorrow for switch

monkey ball 1 and 2 are stone cold classics

figaro

Postby Chyet » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:41 am

Kenny wrote:Wow that Fire Emblem story gets so powerful/moving/good! I think I will definitely play the other houses eventually

finally 3 or so hours into this. the relationship stuff is pretty weird! the gameplay and the hub and instruction is all really great and the game looks great
ad astra per alia porci/death from a dove/and hell is dark

Chyet

Postby deadbass » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:42 pm

Gooigi

deadbass

Postby Kevin McCallister » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:12 pm

Just started Link's Awakening the other day. I love the art style so much, especially looks great when you reach a dungeon boss.

Unfortunately my right joy con keeps disconnecting and seems to either lag or just be unresponsive. :/ I guess the Pro Controller is the way to go?
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.

Kevin McCallister

Postby Kenny » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:15 pm

Chyet wrote:
Kenny wrote:Wow that Fire Emblem story gets so powerful/moving/good! I think I will definitely play the other houses eventually

finally 3 or so hours into this. the relationship stuff is pretty weird! the gameplay and the hub and instruction is all really great and the game looks great

At first I thought that romance with the students was weird/potentially bad and although if you're being very aware it may never be allayed I thought this game came up with a pretty decent handwave of why it was okay in the endToggle Spoiler in a way I won't spoil and will spoiler the rest just in case you don't want to know anything about it.

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby shame dawg » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:27 pm

deadbass wrote:Gooigi

shame dawg

Postby deadbass » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:40 pm

Kevin McCallister wrote:Just started Link's Awakening the other day. I love the art style so much, especially looks great when you reach a dungeon boss.

Unfortunately my right joy con keeps disconnecting and seems to either lag or just be unresponsive. :/ I guess the Pro Controller is the way to go?

Pro Controller is great, but I think Nintendo is repairing joy cons for free now, so I'd recommend calling in to see if you can get it fixed.

I've also really been loving this controller: https://www.amazon.ca/8Bitdo-Retro-Bluetooth-Gaming-Controller/dp/B0748S1VDC/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=sn30&qid=1572291777&sr=8-2. It's cheaper than the Pro and has all the same features except HD Rumble and NFC tag reader. Plus you can hook it up to your PC as well.

deadbass

Postby gordie blue eyes » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:13 pm

can somebody explain to me the appeal of luigi's mansion

gordie blue eyes
Reclining in the sky on a cloud with silver lining

Postby gordie blue eyes » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:14 pm

like it looks pretty good don't get me wrong but i've never played one of these before and i'm curious what the insane hype is all about

gordie blue eyes
Reclining in the sky on a cloud with silver lining

Postby Shotfrog » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:20 pm

gordie blue eyes wrote:can somebody explain to me the appeal of luigi's mansion

shame dawg wrote:

Shotfrog

Postby chairkicker » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:42 pm

they're great adventure games with lots of sandbox interaction in the grand nintendo tradition. really fucking clever use of environment too

chairkicker

Postby jack » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:53 pm

i just got off the island in original sin 2 and got access to the mirror but now i can't decide how to respec. do i have access to it throughout the rest of the game or is this a one-time thing?

jack

Postby broodstar » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:08 pm

jack wrote:i do i have access to it throughout the rest of the game

yes

broodstar

Postby guylum bardot » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:28 am

gordie blue eyes wrote:can somebody explain to me the appeal of luigi's mansion

guylum bardot

Postby figaro » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:57 am

shame dawg wrote:

figaro

Postby Alice » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:04 am

Nintendo is def repairing JoyCon totally free right now. I had a set I bought alongside my switch develop major drift, so I sent them in with no serial number or paperwork or anything in the box with it.

They repaired it and sent it back in three weeks or so, no charge whatsoever. Just set up the repair request on their website, printed a shipping label and dropped it at a UPS store. Very easy.

Alice

Postby bluemovers » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:06 am

yeah they fixed my left joycon for free a month ago as well

bluemovers

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....