https://www.cinefamilyaccountability.org/

animefilm

Postby That Demon Life » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:29 am

Is Triple Beam pizza good?

That Demon Life

Postby death is my amigo » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:33 am

Yes
frito pie country wrote:you stand accused of having a really nice time

REAL BASED SLOB wrote:after the javy home run WGN came back with an extended fan cam sequence soundtracked by meat puppets - up on the sun and i've just been doing bong rips and jamming meat puppets since

death is my amigo
ok

Postby That Demon Life » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:38 am

Haha nice.

That Demon Life

Postby Brouhaha » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:37 am

TB changed their only vegan option from something that had various mushrooms to one that must've been pretty bad since i can't even remember what was on it, no mushrooms though

anyway, free califone show on the 2nd. i probably won't make it though
https://dice.fm/event/w27bg-califone-w-crumpler-earth-like-planets-2nd-jan-gold-diggers-los-angeles-tickets?_branch_match_id=653980725216516213
make it mild

weird opinions

Brouhaha

Postby internethandle » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:51 am

taco bell's 'something that had various mushrooms' was my favorite part of fourth meal!!!1

internethandle
ok

Postby REAL BASED SLOB » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:32 pm

i'm hitting up LA for the first time for my bday weekend, 1/16-1/19. anything rad happening that weekend? my current plan is mostly smoking a lot of weed, eating a lot of food, and going wherever my friend drives. probably hit the comedy store
When John Walsh refers to criminals as cowards and creeps I just get more jacked

REAL BASED SLOB

Postby death is my amigo » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:49 pm

pretty solid LA plan honestly, trust your friend. maybe check out the comedy bureau to see what’s up of a given night rather than go to the store but i just particularly don’t like the store

REAL BASED SLOB wrote:after the javy home run WGN came back with an extended fan cam sequence soundtracked by meat puppets - up on the sun and i've just been doing bong rips and jamming meat puppets since

death is my amigo
ok

Postby That Demon Life » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:56 pm

Obviously not LA, but since there's no San Diego thread I'm aware of and it's not that far away: I'm going to the zoo tomorrow and was wondering if there's any casual restaurants/food trucks/etc that I absolutely have to try.

That Demon Life

Postby Brouhaha » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:30 pm

there's a couple of sd threads, I'll bump one with your post

and yeah the comedy store isn't too great, check the schedules at the virgil, the satelite, and dynasty typewriter
make it mild

weird opinions

Brouhaha

Postby Brouhaha » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:41 pm

might go see josephine foster's free show at zebulon tonight if not too tired from work
make it mild

weird opinions

Brouhaha

Postby REAL BASED SLOB » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:04 pm

death is my amigo wrote:pretty solid LA plan honestly, trust your friend. maybe check out the comedy bureau to see what’s up of a given night rather than go to the store but i just particularly don’t like the store

nice, thats a great resource. we are staying at an airbnb a little off of hollywood/western where the only review is a 1 star left (in december) by a very confused man who doesn't know the difference between AC and heat. gonna hit the broad for sure and beaches
When John Walsh refers to criminals as cowards and creeps I just get more jacked

REAL BASED SLOB

Postby port » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:53 pm

Go to Jitlada!

port

Postby son of chucky » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:05 pm

yeah, jitlada is so good. we went to double zero in venice last night. it was okay. good pizza but a bit overpriced, didn't love the layout either.

if anyone has any favorite veg or vegan spots i'd like to hear them. gonna try the new version of jackfruit cafe soon
I am going to buy more books about elderly dogs in the future. Thank you.

son of chucky

Postby hologram » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:16 pm

Burgerlords if you want a vegan in n out in Chinatown. Then you could hit up a bakery or get a sugarcane juice

I’ve somehow never been to Jitlada, I always go to Thai Patio, Rincon Oaxaqueno down the street is cool too

hologram
acid casualty

Postby bloodlines » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:39 pm

son of chucky wrote:yeah, jitlada is so good. we went to double zero in venice last night. it was okay. good pizza but a bit overpriced, didn't love the layout either.

if anyone has any favorite veg or vegan spots i'd like to hear them. gonna try the new version of jackfruit cafe soon

Shojin in little tokyo !! (vegan sushi)
delicias bakery in highland park (vegan pan dulce)
bulan thai in silverlake (vegan thai)
cena vegan in highland park mostly??? havent checked their schedule tbh tho (vegan mexican food)

bloodlines

Postby Brouhaha » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:43 pm

bloodlines, can you finish a cena burrito? things seem like they weigh 3-4lbs but I did it.

I mostly eat at cheap veg spots in the sgv but have heard good things about crossroads, gracias madre, little pine.

kitchen mouse is alright too
make it mild

weird opinions

Brouhaha

Postby port » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:03 pm

son of chucky wrote:if anyone has any favorite veg or vegan spots i'd like to hear them. gonna try the new version of jackfruit cafe soon

Cruzer Pizza!

port

Postby son of chucky » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:53 pm

awesome. thanks all
I am going to buy more books about elderly dogs in the future. Thank you.

son of chucky

Postby death is my amigo » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:41 am

man the nithya raman event tonight was great i am amped

haven't felt like this in a while

death is my amigo
ok

Postby Brouhaha » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:57 am

can't believe bloodlines left me hanging like that, the shame of only finishing half the burrito must've been too much
Last edited by Brouhaha on Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
make it mild

weird opinions

Brouhaha

Postby saranclaps » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:13 am

got bougie and went 2 republique recently. liked it.
Real Love wrote:every once in a while saranclaps will try to do a funny and it's an extremely off note but I'm not totally convinced he's aware of what is happening

saranclaps

Postby bat house » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:54 am

death is my amigo wrote:man the nithya raman event tonight was great i am amped

haven't felt like this in a while

Yeah this was really good, I'll be canvasing for her

bat house

Postby Brouhaha » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:24 pm

avoid Figueroa in HP, like over a mile of construction, it's a mad house and you can't really turn anywhere.

was going to eat at kitchen mouse but had to change to monte 52
Last edited by Brouhaha on Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make it mild

weird opinions

Brouhaha

Postby Brouhaha » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:44 pm

that's cool that HP has a zero waste store(sustain la) to get things like soaps, lotions, cleaners, etc. probably been there a while but today was the first time I was walking around in that area and noticed it. bring your own mason jars/containers though or go to a dollar store first to get some, they overcharge quite a bit on those
make it mild

weird opinions

Brouhaha

Postby hologram » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:04 am

Moca being free now is very cool

hologram
acid casualty

Postby jca » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:30 pm

yeah some of the ceramic/maximalist stuff there is sick

jca

Postby angel eyes » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:54 pm

looking for a room or even a sublet for a very cool and trustworthy dear friend of mine in February, less than $1000/mo. please pm me if you have any leads. thank you <3

angel eyes

Postby Brouhaha » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:58 pm

lot of sublets listed on the "gypsy housing los angeles" fb group
make it mild

weird opinions

Brouhaha

Postby ZONKER666 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:59 pm

I'm still under 100 posts so can't PM

but

the 1bed/1bath unit next to me in Long Beach is up for 950 a month, right off the 710 near downtown LBC

ZONKER666

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....