We'll kick your ass in

Postby jarsilver » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:23 am

futurist wrote:lol at hennyToggle Spoiler winning the acting challenge

the only good part of this ep lol
jarsilver

Postby galactagogue » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:39 pm

futurist wrote:
scrambled wrote:
sassafras socks wrote:i like really don't think this was a good look for latrice. or manilla tbh.Toggle Spoiler not that it matters really but like calm down.

lol... worse than alaska saving roxxy for letting her borrow a tanktop?

LOL
I know what you did last summer, but i just don't give a shit
galactagogue

Postby galactagogue » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:50 pm

I feel like the editing for this ep was strange. latrice definitely hasn’t been delivering, but I never expected her to? Everyone’s love for her seems to be built on something inter personal versus her quality as a star drag queen. She almost said it herself at one point, but who wants to be kept on just because they are loved and not because youre seen as a star competitor.

Trinity is very polished but I’m just not here for her aesthetic at all. She is consistent tho!

I get that brown cow stuff is annoying, but I feel like if Monique hadn’t done all of the earlier ones and just did this one it would’ve been perfect. This was the right brown cow stunning look.

mostly though I think Valentina has it in the bag. As long as her ego doesn’t get the best of her. She needs to learn how to admit when she fucks up in a gracious way. I liked her interpretation of padding but it didn’t feel complete to the level she usually is.

Also ohh my God KimChis look in the pitstop episode. She’s so perfect I love her.
galactagogue

Postby galactagogue » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:35 pm

galactagogue

Postby jarsilver » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:14 pm

agree with that whole post, kim chi's bear look is a SHOOT although the makeup was better here:
jarsilver

Postby Alexis » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:33 pm

this ep was heartbreaking i love latrice but it looks like next week they are gonna throw away the "all star rules" so i wonder now what it's going to be like
Alexis

Postby RIXX » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:37 pm

the all star rules are the worst part of all stars, IMO. i'd rather watch untucked than the top queens perfunctory chats with the bottoms
RIXX

Postby Alexis » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:47 pm

i've been rewatching old untucks on youtube and it makes me miss it too i don't really care for this new format
Alexis

Postby chowder julius » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:48 pm

i miss when untucked had its own "i dream of jeanie" ass set
chowder julius
sweet girl fucking with an evil sorcerer

Postby Gussie Fink-Nottle » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:06 am

This improv setup to me was real boring and led to everyone being samey and one note. When they first mentioned court I assumed it would be Bianca doing Judge Judy yet again which would have been predictable but a bit more open ended at least. The frameworks they gave them were so narrow and I pretty much switched off through the whole thing, but maybe they weren't confident with the cast being capable of a looser improv?

Gonna call out Valentina's look for just being something she thought would look cool and wanted to do at some point and just adapted into this runway by adding in some extra padding. If she'd done a look where she recognisably made herself into one of the dress forms the show uses with the start of a garment hanging from it that would have been a better fit for the brief.
I feel like Naomi had the best runway look and put some extra camp into it but just ended up safe.
It is mating season for the pterosaurs, and this well-endowed male wants YOU to fly with him.
Gussie Fink-Nottle

Postby RIXX » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:07 am

Gussie Fink-Nottle wrote:This improv setup to me was real boring and led to everyone being samey and one note. When they first mentioned court I assumed it would be Bianca doing Judge Judy yet again which would have been predictable but a bit more open ended at least. The frameworks they gave them were so narrow and I pretty much switched off through the whole thing, but maybe they weren't confident with the cast being capable of a looser improv?

i kinda agree, the only ones that really brought an interesting turn to it were valentina and manila

i liked valentina being honest and real about the fact that her biggest weakness is that she just isn't that funny and her brain doesn't operate in that improv jokey style. too many people in this world are convinced that they are hilarious. we need an ounce of more self-awareness from non-funny folks imo

i am really in love with her workroom runways too lol. it makes me wanna stop eating food forever so i can wear those outfits
RIXX

Postby Kenny » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:51 pm

transfered!
Last edited by Kenny on Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby mellowgold » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:52 pm

lol
wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.
mellowgold
congrats on making 10,000 gay posts bb

Postby mellowgold » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:53 pm

Also someone made a pose thread
wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.
mellowgold
congrats on making 10,000 gay posts bb

Postby Gussie Fink-Nottle » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:14 am

It is mating season for the pterosaurs, and this well-endowed male wants YOU to fly with him.
Gussie Fink-Nottle

Postby futurist » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:09 am

so that mean manilla isn't the winner, huh

lol
futurist

Postby bunejug » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:52 pm

are periods in bad taste?
bunejug

Postby Gussie Fink-Nottle » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:06 am

Not a good look for Ru. That's the first time I've heard of a queen being told 'you can't wear that' (although possibly it's happened quietly in the background in the past?) and for a period reference to trigger that is a bizarre line in the sand.
Gussie Fink-Nottle

Postby Kenny » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 am

I think it might be the loud moans more than the crying but:

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby galactagogue » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:12 am

lollll, there is just much to countrr with at that tweet.

(every episodoe?? all TWO of them??)
( last ep they were all crying at the same time for the same reason, seems pretty different than crying because of the pressure of competition...)
(crying constantly =/= expressing your emotion !)

... tho i will say, when Farrah was putting Gia back in her place in the workroom, I respected the way she handled that so much.
galactagogue

Postby RIXX » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:38 am

willam said on this week's rc that naomi's pie had a smoke machine inside it and was supposed to be smoldering on the runway but I guess something went wrong with it???
RIXX

Postby Kenny » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:06 pm

HEY SWEETS

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby scrambled » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:50 pm

lol naomi's song showed up on my Discover Weekly and i enjoy it1!!

RIXX wrote:willam said on this week's rc that naomi's pie had a smoke machine inside it and was supposed to be smoldering on the runway but I guess something went wrong with it???

the way alaska dances around willam's constant fuckery on that podcast is so masterful
scrambled

Postby futurist » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:30 pm

i can't remember another season that has had such effective cliffhangers
futurist

Postby oh! it's max! » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:57 pm

i was screaming. what the fuck is happening lol :D
seriously.
oh! it's max!

Postby sassafras socks » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:24 am

really good episode, and one of the funniest in a while. lotsa quality jokes, snark, shade, and the flop eulogies had me cackling at how misguided some of the material was.
sassafras socks

Postby bunejug » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:33 am

entertaining ep! happy they're getting rid of the all stars rules but LOL at them waiting for valentina to almost get eliminatedToggle Spoiler before switching it up.
bunejug

Postby pantsoclock » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:00 am

Naomi's Prince outfit and makeup were so on point.
I pay tax to help pay for things like police..fire..parks..but it goes to Ferguson like people and foreigners who are scamming our stupid government that is full of pasta thieves like this guy
pantsoclock

Postby Alexis » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:22 pm

this was such a good episode holy shit me and my friends were screaming

also, season 2 of Drag Race Thailand has started! the same guy who translated and uploaded last season is doing it again! here is ep 1
Alexis

Postby Kenny » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:02 pm

Ru was seriously high as hell during the part of the episode where she was talking to them about how they thought they'd do at the roast. At the very end when he does a little spin to leave he almost trips

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....