Uhh... Maverick Party?
No votes
Not voting
12%
Other
2%

Total votes : 42

Postby rap and country » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:26 pm

especially that one debate where bernier told trudeau to ride the fuckstar galactica

rap and country
ok

Postby patrick cokane? » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:37 pm

j-ol wrote:
evil olive wrote:

how much do you think the mail-in votes break left? really hoping cumming goes

no no no, you have to retain the semen

patrick cokane?
ok

Postby ripersnifle » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:38 pm

steakspoon wrote:sorry if sounds corny fellas but i'll always remember where i was when i heard my first big star song..the internet.

ripersnifle

Postby evil olive » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:43 pm

PPC taking 5% nationally. >6% in Ontario

Without those meatballs running the CPC wins a lot more seats.

Simply love to see a split on the right.
listen,

evil olive

Postby ripersnifle » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:53 pm

Brock
Crocker
steakspoon wrote:sorry if sounds corny fellas but i'll always remember where i was when i heard my first big star song..the internet.

ripersnifle

Postby j-ol » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:03 pm

patrick cokane? wrote:
j-ol wrote:
evil olive wrote:

how much do you think the mail-in votes break left? really hoping cumming goes

no no no, you have to retain the semen

hasn't reached peak cumming potential, lib just took the lead. hoping the cum is stifled
Last edited by j-ol on Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

j-ol

Postby virile » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:06 pm

this is what its like to live in london

i live in the little red square!
mercenaries of slime wrote:or i can just post what i want

virile

Postby Philip Graff » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:07 pm

Annamie didn't congratulate Elizabeth May on winning her riding... just the other green, and wished luck to the other close race.
Philip Graff

Postby evil olive » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:09 pm

May wasn't exactly showering Annamie w praise during her CBC interview earlier this hr.

Knives are out.
listen,

evil olive

Postby ripersnifle » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:11 pm

Kevin McCallister wrote:That pic killed me cause on the big screen it was clear that there was a purple light on his face, so it's a picture taken at a wedding or a club instead of an actual headshot.
lol

ripersnifle

Postby virile » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:11 pm

just got home from the polls. they didn't stick me in my neighbourhood this time which was just a real bummer. getting to go on my lunch break and let buster out was the absolute jam last go round. i got plonked in the arena downtown which was a real culture shock after the last few elections in my little church basements. there were like 20+ polling stations people from all over LNC coming in very busy. my sign survey had absolutely zero bearing on the district i ended up witnessing for. libs smashed, cons came a healthy 2nd, ndp came a distant 3rd and marc emery quadrupled the greens 1 vote (who incidentally tied the rejected empty protest ballot.. go greens! and yes i threw my vote away on them again this year) overall we're looking at a lib win, very healthy ndp 2nd and cons 3rd. marc emery got 6% of the vote in my riding.. nuts. but even PPC/CPC combined would be barely inching in front of NDP and still well behind the libs.

fun day, very very busy. looking forward to the next one!

virile

Postby Philip Graff » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:11 pm

I noticed that too, but Annamie is the new leader and I think congratulating May was just something she had to do
Philip Graff

Postby ripersnifle » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:15 pm

southeastern SSK baby

ripersnifle

Postby evil olive » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:24 pm

virile wrote:just got home from the polls. they didn't stick me in my neighbourhood this time which was just a real bummer. getting to go on my lunch break and let buster out was the absolute jam last go round. i got plonked in the arena downtown which was a real culture shock after the last few elections in my little church basements. there were like 20+ polling stations people from all over LNC coming in very busy. my sign survey had absolutely zero bearing on the district i ended up witnessing for. libs smashed, cons came a healthy 2nd, ndp came a distant 3rd and marc emery quadrupled the greens 1 vote (who incidentally tied the rejected empty protest ballot.. go greens! and yes i threw my vote away on them again this year) overall we're looking at a lib win, very healthy ndp 2nd and cons 3rd. marc emery got 6% of the vote in my riding.. nuts. but even PPC/CPC combined would be barely inching in front of NDP and still well behind the libs.

Not that I follow Marc Emery's every move but I thought he was a Vancouver / BC resident? Or was that just his business?

I also thought he was in jail or in hiding.
listen,

evil olive

Postby evil olive » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:26 pm

ripersnifle wrote:southeastern SSK baby

88% right of centre

what a country
listen,

evil olive

Postby virile » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:28 pm

yeah i'm pretty sure he moved out to BC when i was a teenager. i've done a lot of drugs since then but if i remember accurately he sold city lights and moved to BC to do pot stuff (was the marijuana party a thing i'm vaguely remembering?) and then got arrested for.. mailing seeds around the country? (take all that with a grain of salt i get high) but he's been back here for a little while (i don't follow his every move either to be fair) he mighta come back around when legalization was happening i wanna say he was maybe involved in a dispensary?

virile

Postby virile » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:28 pm

i'm not sure about like 95% of that last post lol

virile

Postby evil olive » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:31 pm

Thanks for all the fact virile.
listen,

evil olive

Postby virile » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:33 pm

his name is definitely marc emery

virile

Postby ripersnifle » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:34 pm

looking around at deep rural AB ridings taught me about the Veterans Coalition Party of Canada lol

ripersnifle

Postby perhaps » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:35 pm

evil olive wrote:
virile wrote:just got home from the polls. they didn't stick me in my neighbourhood this time which was just a real bummer. getting to go on my lunch break and let buster out was the absolute jam last go round. i got plonked in the arena downtown which was a real culture shock after the last few elections in my little church basements. there were like 20+ polling stations people from all over LNC coming in very busy. my sign survey had absolutely zero bearing on the district i ended up witnessing for. libs smashed, cons came a healthy 2nd, ndp came a distant 3rd and marc emery quadrupled the greens 1 vote (who incidentally tied the rejected empty protest ballot.. go greens! and yes i threw my vote away on them again this year) overall we're looking at a lib win, very healthy ndp 2nd and cons 3rd. marc emery got 6% of the vote in my riding.. nuts. but even PPC/CPC combined would be barely inching in front of NDP and still well behind the libs.

Not that I follow Marc Emery's every move but I thought he was a Vancouver / BC resident? Or was that just his business?

I also thought he was in jail or in hiding.

he most definitely was out in Vancouver previously for a long time. first time I used a vaporizer was with him in his shop. huge narcissist. was jailed most recently a decade or so ago I think. maybe went east afterwards?

perhaps

Postby Althea » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:35 pm

I couldn't remember why the name rang a bell but it's THAT Marc Emery, the weed guy?
The cosmos, sorry (she/her)

Althea

Postby virile » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:40 pm

yup that's the one, london's finest. no that's not right. london's.. he is from london.

virile

Postby evil olive » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:41 pm

Ya. It's all here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Emery

Definitely started in London, ON. Did go to BC. Pot stuff. Always was in politics. Ran for Mayor of Vancouver alot.

Is clearly a douchebag narcissist
listen,

evil olive

Postby virile » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:43 pm

1991 obscenity charges

In 1991, Emery was convicted for selling copies of 2 Live Crew's rap CD As Nasty As They Wanna Be which had been deemed obscene and banned in Ontario.[50][51] He was given one year's probation, but immediately after sentencing he began selling marijuana-related literature and High Times magazine, all in violation of Canadian law.[29][52] Emery invited local police to his store to arrest him, but the police refused to charge him or interfere.[30] He also sponsored visits from marijuana activists including Ed Rosenthal, Steven Hager, Jack Herer and Paul Mavrides.[53]

damn this dude started out cool as frickin hell

virile

Postby Kevin McCallister » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:51 pm

rap and country wrote:especially that one debate where bernier told trudeau to ride the fuckstar galactica

Been a long time since I thought about this hpn deep cut.
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.

Kevin McCallister

Postby Kevin McCallister » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:54 pm

ripersnifle wrote:southeastern SSK baby

I'm falling asleep so I hope this isn't a question that'll make me feel dumb tomorrow but what's the last party in these results? Hard to see on the phone.
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.

Kevin McCallister

Postby virile » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:56 pm

virile

Postby Philip Graff » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:58 pm

Singh is such a great speaker, looks straight into the camera addressing the viewers, unlike the other leaders so far. I wish he'd have a real shot at pm. I think holding the platform unveiling back until the last moments of the campaign hurt him
Philip Graff

Postby virile » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:59 pm

as long as he doesn't have to talk about the pipeline!

virile

PreviousNext

Return to The Hot Zone