Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool
alaska
ride.

Postby deep blue meanies » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:22 am

deep blue meanies

Postby Kenny » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:40 am

That's pretty pathetic
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

Hi, I'm Kenny. I'm a Sagittarius and I love old video games and drinking craft beers.
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby sleepy_boy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:50 pm

I don't post in this thread, but it seems like we could have renamed the thread to keep the original intention of criticising the Israeli government's actions while removing the racist overtones. "Isreali Gov: Still Dicks" or something similar but less flippant if you want. I don't think it was intentional or malicious, but removing criticism of the actions of the Israeli state is pretty fucked up, considering what those actions are. Whether you like it or not the thread title is a signifier that means something, otherwise why bother changing it in the first place.
brought to you by ConspiracyDocumentaries.com
sleepy_boy

Postby loaf angel » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:53 pm

man the IDF is so aggro. take a chill pill, jeez
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron
loaf angel

Postby palmer eldritch » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:26 pm

sleepy_boy wrote:I don't post in this thread, but it seems like we could have renamed the thread to keep the original intention of criticising the Israeli government's actions while removing the racist overtones. "Isreali Gov: Still Dicks" or something similar but less flippant if you want. I don't think it was intentional or malicious, but removing criticism of the actions of the Israeli state is pretty fucked up, considering what those actions are. Whether you like it or not the thread title is a signifier that means something, otherwise why bother changing it in the first place.

but... the good citizens of israel were being maligned on a messageboard...
palmer eldritch

Postby def from above » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:39 pm

sleepy_boy wrote:I don't post in this thread, but it seems like we could have renamed the thread to keep the original intention of criticising the Israeli government's actions while removing the racist overtones. "Isreali Gov: Still Dicks" or something similar but less flippant if you want. I don't think it was intentional or malicious, but removing criticism of the actions of the Israeli state is pretty fucked up, considering what those actions are. Whether you like it or not the thread title is a signifier that means something, otherwise why bother changing it in the first place.

I would have been quite happy with this. And a couple suggestions like that were floated

But the same time all someone needs to do to discover hipinion’s unanimous stance on the upper echelons of israeli govt is open the thread. Same thing re: consensus on trump in the POTUS thread
What had happen was...
def from above

Postby bunejug » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:25 am

palmer eldritch wrote:

but... the good citizens of israel were being maligned on a messageboard...

posts like this make me not want to participate in here, tbh!
bunejug

Postby clouds » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:34 am

clouds

Postby clouds » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:36 am

is 2008 about to happen again?
clouds

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:29 am

hmmm
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby mystery meat » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:53 am

jesus
mystery meat

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:58 am

I don't know if I've ever seen something in mainstream press so unsubtle about the faustian deal between hardline ethnostaters and antisemites
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby mystery meat » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:22 pm

Steve King deflectig from Pittsburgh by saying he’s a supporter of Israel and how that’s kind of the go-to face-save for explicit anti-Semites and neo-nazi sympathizers has me rattled
mystery meat

Postby Feech La Manna » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:52 pm

uh
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby Kenny » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:58 pm

Just gotta slap on the "for life" part and he's set

Hi, I'm Kenny. I'm a Sagittarius and I love old video games and drinking craft beers.
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby mystery meat » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:54 am

mystery meat

Postby Kenny » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....