RIP David Bowie

Let's talk hats

Postby Smiling Penner-Lite » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:12 am

Eyeball Kid wrote:In spite of my banging on about how 90s-era Bowie is underappreciated, I've not given time to reinvestigate Hours, the least-loved album in the man's discography. Will now be the time?

I think I like it better than Black Tie and Buddha of Suburbia. You can find some seeds of what he would do on Heathen and Reality. IIRC some of the alt mixes are pretty decent.

Smiling Penner-Lite

Postby Ill-Advised Webinar » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:07 am

I don't want the entire box set I don't think, if only because it's so expensive. i really want a vinyl copy of outside though. does anyone know if they plan to release them individually at some point as well?

Ill-Advised Webinar

Postby Swelling Itching Brain » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:30 pm

The 2000 BBC theatre session in this new box is impeccable
So much class, delicious adult contemporary production choices
My listening experience in balanced mode reveals the great depth of EARTH

Swelling Itching Brain

Previous

Return to The Hat Zone