WW #12: Mason Island // WEREWOLF MASON VICTORY

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby surly » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:39 pm

VH Balanced wrote:
surly wrote:i only honed in on goggles at the end when i was desperate

but you were being intentionally obtuse so fuck you in your stupid face

Oh I definitely was. Hence my saying me but especially her.

But no, you were on her earlier than that.

But hey, you finally wore her down at the end and got her to cast a give-up vote, which was a huge help. :)

i challenge you to point out where i was on her at all. and if it was that casual "saying you're upset at someone else's play style is a wolf tell" post, well if that got goggles to give up, that's just embarrassing.
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me

surly
the insult bastard

Postby surly » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:41 pm

galactagogue wrote:need to stop believing in claims re: bread's scan. seriously.

also

thank you, mostly for not hating me, but also that means a lot coming from you

nahhhh YOU. ;*

man it wasn't even that. of the two people who scanned good who weren't me, alice was looking a lot more suspicious, partly because bread was playing us against each other

i hate you bread
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me

surly
the insult bastard

Postby galactagogue » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:43 pm

i luv you bread
Da Bing Boy wrote:future of work is going to be hilarious, actually

galactagogue

Postby galactagogue » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:43 pm

honestly i gave up once i caught on to the wolves killing people we thought were sus and us being miserably wrong.

galactagogue

Postby galactagogue » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:44 pm

also no wanted to skinny dip.

galactagogue

Postby galactagogue » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:44 pm

LOSER ISLAND

galactagogue

Postby grammatron » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:09 am

Oh dang.

grammatron

Postby grammatron » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:11 am

So mad at bread right now.

grammatron

Postby VHB » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:44 am

grammatron wrote:So mad at bread right now.

Man, don't get on her, she'll move this thread to the subforum soon enough :)
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong

VHB
VHS

Postby mudd » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:52 am

apart from a brief interaction with surly, every back channel conversation i had was with a wolf.

harsh.

m
mudd

Postby wendy » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:29 am

i just wanna gather palmer's lore so it's all in one place

palmer eldritch wrote:All of the masons of the island are gathered on the beach. An unpolitely mauled corpse lies in the sand. Guts and gross body stuff are getting all over the nice beach. It really sucks. A murmur goes through the crowd. Yes, they are saying, we know this person. They didn't look torn apart usually, but the resemblance is there. This is the work of werewolves, they logically conclude without any other evidence. The crowd gradually disperses.

granger is dead, killed by werewolves.

Also, werd is dead, he was on vacation at the island and his boat sank and then exploded underwater.

DAY 1 begins now.

palmer eldritch wrote:We're back on the beach again. The same beach. granger's body had been left there because the island is all masons and no undertakers. But now there is another body, really hell ass dismembered and piled on top of the previous night's corpse.

sevenarts is dead, killed by werewolves.

DAY 2 begins now.

palmer eldritch wrote:No one's visiting the beach much any more. The dead bodies keep piling up. In a literal pile, of dead bodies. On the beach.

Catullus is dead, killed by werewolves.

DAY 3 begins now.

palmer eldritch wrote:Back on the beach, where the corpses of the island's masons keep piling up. I don't want to judge, but it's getting kind of icky. The pile of the three previous nights' dead still lies undisturbed, just, a lot smellier. It's the tropics, they're not doing well. A new addition to the grotesque beach architecture has appeared this morning. The innards and limbs of the night's kill have been arranged in two circles: a large one, for flair, and surrounding the deathpile, an inner circle.

The Unblinking Eye is dead, killed by werewolves.

DAY 4 begins now.

palmer eldritch wrote:The island is no longer feeling so chill. They have gathered a length of rope, and have dragged VH Balanced to a coconut tree to answer for his puns and crimes. "You're mason a big mistake!" he cries, but Snatch and surly just pummel his ribcage to shut him up. The condemned is then strung up crudely to asphyxiate. The masons watch his body as the life drains out of it, but they don't get the informason they were hoping for.

VH Balanced is dead. He was not a werewolf.

NIGHT 5 begins now.

palmer eldritch wrote:The sun rises on mason island. One more dead body populates the beach that, well, we never really liked that much anyway so it's ok.

grammatron is dead, killed by werewolves.

DAY 5 begins now.

palmer eldritch wrote:Another coconut tree has been adorned with a hanged man. This coconut grove is going to be as bad as the beach soon.

mudd is dead. He was not a werewolf.

NIGHT 6 begins now.

palmer eldritch wrote:Another bright and sunny and beautiful morning on Mason Island. A breeze comes off the azure blue ocean, onto shore, where a bunch of rotting corpses stain the sand, festering. One is fresh and not so gross yet, but give it time. For now, the corpse is in confirmed good shape.

the lord of diapers is dead, killed by werewolves.

DAY 6 begins now.

wendy

Previous

Return to Board Games