HPN WW #17: The Faculty *STUDENTS, PILLHEAD, GOTH WIN*

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby ecto » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:21 am

duke wrote:Image

Fuck off
I'm 15 and want to be a part of this friend now. What can I do? (self.LazerBlade)
submitted 3 minutes ago by LazerBlade_Teen

ecto

Postby ecto » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:25 am

Fuck off

Kill me
I'm 15 and want to be a part of this friend now. What can I do? (self.LazerBlade)

ecto

Postby VHB » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:35 am

Seattle is my spiritual home and soon to be my real home, but England is really cool too and I made :ahuh: Jordan :ahuh: promise we'll go see it some day.

[Don't antagonize the pillhead unnecessarily guys]
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong

VHB
VHS

Postby Alice » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:14 am

I'd just like to preface this death scene with a little advert.

You belong at Applebee's.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:17 am

It’s Friday night and Emily has a huge project due on Monday. She’s been up pulling an all-nighter trying to get it all done so she can graduate this year. This is it, this is how she escapes Balm High.

Suddenly a familiar sound comes out of Emily’s computer.

She rushes over to the computer to check the mail, it’s from Jason Priestly, Balm High’s cutest boy by a huge margin.

To: emily_screams@yahoo.com
Subject: Hey girl

Hey Em Rayzer is having a party at his place tomorrow night and I was hoping you’d come. I’d call you but like it’s really late and I don’t want your parents to wake up or anything. If you wanna come just e-mail me back and lmk. I’m dying to see you.

Emily, totally tripping over herself, runs to her bed and screams into her pillow with unbridled excitement. Is this really happening? Who cares about homework? Psshhhh, whatever!

Emily falls asleep hugging her pillow more tight than she ever has before.

The next night we see Em getting all gussied up and ready to head over to Rayzer’s when her parents yell up to her.

“Honey, John and Hector are here to pick you up and take you over to your friend’s house. Your father and I want you home by 11 ok?”

“Sure mom whatever,” Emily yells as she bolts for the door. The three kids hop in John’s car.

“Hey I need to head to the gas station before we hit up Rayzer’s, I told him I’d bring some cigarettes. Do y’all want anything?”

“Yeah sure whatever, a slushie would be nice.”

“Nah man I’m good” *burps*

The three kids park down the street around the corner and walk to Rayzer’s place. Em is sipping on her slushie and just tosses it down on the ground when it gets down to the end. It's a pretty sick condo with a neighborhood pool nearby everyone has decided to crash.

“Hey I need to freshen up before I talk to Jason, I’ll meet you guys down by the pool.”

Emily heads to the condo while the boys head towards the pool. She knocks on the door and Rayzer is inside making out with some freshman girl Em has never seen before.

“Hey Rayzer I need to use your bathroom to change before I head down to the pool.”

“Yeah man, fuckin’ what do I care just do whatever you want.”

Em heads into the bathroom and clutches her necklace, and fiddles with it a bit.

“Yeah, ahahhhhhh, yeah now I’m ready. I got this.”

Em absentmindedly picks up the hair curling iron and unplugs it. Maybe she could use this later down at the pool. Rayzer’s mom’ll never know it’s gone and anyway, fuck her and fuck Rayzer. She only came here to make out with Jason anyway. Rayzer is a total shit. She heads out the door of the condo and starts heading down the stairs, when she bumps into John and Hector. Something’s def up with them and it’s not just her coke-fueled paranoia kicking in.

Suddenly John opens his mouth at her and spits some kind of shit all over her and the next thing she knows she’s got these little things burrowing into her skin.

"Aghhhgh oh god what the fuck did you do? Jason can’t see me like thi—“

“Hush. Shhhh. Mommy is here baby. Don’t worry, you’re safe now.”

Em goes silent immediately. Eerie af if you ask me.

The three walk down to the pool and we see a bunch of kids from school swimming in it and having a good time. There are tables around the pool with outlets nearby so people can plug in radios and boomboxes and stuff. It’s fucking swanky as hell.

The three kids sit down at one of the tables. Jason sees Em and his little puppy dog eyes light up.

“Hey Em, lookin’ sexy,” he can hardly contain himself, "The water feels amazing, you should hop in.”

Em looks over to John for approval and gets the go ahead. Before she hops in she sniffs another bump from her necklace. John and Hector just sit there, silent, weird, not talking to anybody. John picks up the curling iron Em left on the patio table and plugs it in and brings it to the edge of the pool.

“Let’s get in,” he instructs Hector. Hector nods. The two of them toss off their shirts and do huge cannonballs into the pool.

“Ugh guys, what the hell?” Em screams out, not amused at all. She turns around, notices it's John and Hector, and changes her tune immediately. John shoots her a look. Everyone is in the pool having a great fucking time. Em is flirting with Jason, John and Hector are just kinda floating there looking all ominous. Peter and that one kid who plays Magic are just taking about which game is better: Diddy Kong Racing or Mario Kart 64, and Crusher is just kinda there chugging Rayzer's vodka and trying to do handstands underwater.

Em heads over to the curling iron and picks it up and starts idly messing with her hair while still in the pool, hands still wet and everything. Scary shit.

John belts out, “Suck my ass wolves, go heels” and Hector throws in a “I HOPE EVERYONE LOSES,” for good measure.

Jason looks over at Em. “Em what the fuuUU—Z_z—z-uuUuuu-ZC_CkkCKKK——“

Em drops the curling iron into the pool mid-sentence and kills everyone in the process.

What the fuck just happened? :shock:

Rayzer comes out later that night to find a pool filled with weird neon green ooze and a few human skins. He loses his liquor right there on the spot, right into the pool. Nice.

After Rayzer puts himself back together, he runs back to the condo to call the police. We see a ghost appear over the pool, specifically the body of Peter the science kid. We can't tell who it is and nothing is said, but the ghost spits on Peter’s floating skin (or what’s left of it). He would’ve killed Peter if Em and John and Hector hadn’t.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:21 am

*** Please note that all I did was awaken Snatch as Mother, the rest was NOT MY FAULT OK ***

duke is dead. They were The Cokehead turned into Her Child.

Snatch is dead. He was Mother and was killed when he visited duke while they were on alert.

compatibility mode is dead. He was the Asst. Principal. He was kiled by Mother's retaliation kill.

bluemoon is dead. She was the Transfer Student. She was killed by duke's retaliation kill that was triggered when they were turned by Mom.

Kaputt is dead. He was mysteriously killed because of the Transfer Student's effect over him. He was a Teacher.

ecto is dead. He was the (second) Pillhead turned into Her Child.

surly is dead. He was a Teacher. He was killed by ecto's retaliation kill that was triggered when he was turned by Mom.

Day 3 begins now and will last until 8pm EST tonight. Please get your votes in by then. Don't forget to vote for your Prom Royalty! :3
Last edited by Alice on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Postby VHB » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:24 am

galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong

VHB
VHS

Postby Geoff » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:27 am

rip emily, what a legend.

Geoff
i like jazz

Postby VHB » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:28 am

So, mother and both children are down already, is the main take away from that.

Also Pillhead #2 and several teachers. Very big break for the student body.

Church Goer is STILL out there, though.

And thank you, Alice, for putting together a game that made the Greatest Kill Chain In HPNWW history possible. Better than coffee for waking me up this early.

VHB
VHS

Postby Luke » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:31 am

VHB wrote:And thank you, Alice, for putting together a game that made the Greatest Kill Chain In HPNWW history possible. Better than coffee for waking me up this early.

As much as I enjoyed that, I would be amiss if I didn't mention internetstrange's game.
Catullus wrote:I'm not the arbitrator of nudes I just pointed out what made me sad inside.

Luke
くコ:彡 くコ:ミ くコ:彡

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:33 am

Takako smiled charmingly.

I like this school.

palmer eldritch

Postby VHB » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:34 am

For Emmie. A lot of girls thought you were fake but I knew you were realer than real. And now we all do. Real until the end.

As for mother and children,

Guess that pool party is your Last Splash HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA eat whatever passes for shit on your home world you extraterrestrial melvins.

YOU GOT STRAIGHT UP MODED

HIT 'EM UP

VHB
VHS

Postby VHB » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:36 am

Friendly reminder to check in if you aren't Heartbroken or In Detention today.

VHB
VHS

Postby sevenarts » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:38 am

Wow. Good job Duke, snatch and ecto. Now I don't even know who's left to kill today.

sevenarts

Postby mudd » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:38 am

hot damn!

i'm going to have to do some research on this one, but hot damn!

m
mudd

Postby wendy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:41 am

Wait, was there no wolf kill?

wendy

Postby VHB » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:49 am

Suspension Bridge wrote:Wait, was there no wolf kill?

Just noticed this myself.

As if that night wasn't awesome enough already.

VHB
VHS

Postby ecto » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:59 am

Suck it surly

ecto

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:03 am

No alien kill cause they tried to kill me. I'm the newspaper photographer. I survive first attack.

I scanned fuckles n1 because he's unreadable, and unlikely to be framed. I scanned TES n2. No scan n3 because I was in detention.

Duke and I role revealed to each other Day 2. Gave them the fuckles scan, then emailed it to pants and kit fox to see their response and get discussion rolling.

Duke went on alert n3 for this kill chain possibility. Incredible work everyone.

palmer eldritch

Postby Geoff » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:05 am

who are are your suspicions before they try to kill you again palmer?

Geoff
i like jazz

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:08 am

The aliens knew I was either photographer or churchgoer. The silence from the photobalm email probably made it clear anyway.

I didn't expect to live too long. I was hoping you all would have the backup seer, but, alas. Thankfully the mother kill just decimated the alien squad.

I have a claim on Security Guard, and Popular Kid. I would like to hook up as many specials as possible with Mother dead.

palmer eldritch

Postby Geoff » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:09 am

we should probably try to find a PK/PQ as soon as possible too.

Geoff
i like jazz

Postby kit fox » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:10 am

haha hell yeah. nice work takako

kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby lordofdiapers » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:20 am

OH HELL YEAH
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.

<3

lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™

Postby lordofdiapers » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:21 am

Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.

<3

lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™

Postby Ampersand » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:22 am

Holy shit.

Ampersand

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:27 am

Philippe wrote:
palmer eldritch wrote:No alien kill cause they tried to kill me. I'm the newspaper photographer. I survive first attack.

No scan n3 because I was in detention.

for the slow brained again please - no alien kill last night because they wanted to kill you (which you survive) while you were in detention? they can kill someone in detention?

I guess so, why not

palmer eldritch

Postby Catullus » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:58 am

Holy fuck that's beautiful! Emily you're a legend!

Jesus I had a lot of this shit right, including ecto.

We're gunna get these aliens out of our school, and then we should rave all night. PLUR!

Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby lordofdiapers » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:58 am

<3

lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™

Postby VHB » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:11 am

TES is dead, and that sucks, because he was the best artist here, and he could've done something really awesome, but I came up with this instead of taking notes in History Class the other day.

We are going to fucking rock.

VHB
VHS

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games