HPN WW #17: The Faculty *STUDENTS, PILLHEAD, GOTH WIN*

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby VHB » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:13 am

[ooc: God I hope that isn't a real band that actually exists yet :) ]
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong

VHB
VHS

Postby kit fox » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:33 am

veruca thats rad
practice was pretty tight, what did jordan think of that demo track?

kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby kit fox » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:34 am

i cant get that one line out of my head
"alien scum alien dirtbag
dont gimme homework or you'll end up in a bodybag"

kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:43 am

I have claims for:

Popular Kids
Chess Club
One Security Guard
Dealer

if you are any of these things I need you to expose the liar

palmer eldritch

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:02 am

everyone please dm me or post so I can figure out the blackmail target

palmer eldritch

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:16 am

i'm going to try n sleep as ive been drinking and its almost 12am here so i'm placing a vote for bill as they have been super quiet despite incredibly eager pre game, a few people have raised suspicion, and they did an excellent job as wolf last game running by the same tactics.

lynch: bill

again i mainly want a defence and see how other people respond to this. i'd rather people vote across several and explain why rather than everyone hive minding against the one providing minimal reason as to why.
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)

DRAGONS 666
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Postby sevenarts » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:41 am

I'm not ready to vote for anyone but I think DRAGONS is on a good track looking for people who have participated to be not *totally* absent but are otherwise seemingly very absent.

Capital wrote:Hei, my name is Magne. I just moved in to town today. My family just made me move here from my home in Norway. I had to leave all of my friends and my band behind. I need a drummer. I doubt any if you can keep up but if you think you can let me know.

Capital, wanna make more than this one post?

sevenarts

Postby sevenarts » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:58 am

Other people who fit similar patterns besides bill and Capital:

efreet (4 brief posts, 2 of them just pile-on lynch votes with little rationale)
metersk (3 posts, 1 of them just a lynch vote)
narc blossom (just an intro post with a vote included)
separator (7 very brief posts but no substance)
universe (5 longish posts but all of them are just wack rhymes, 1 lynch vote)

jed clampett I assume is just not playing.

sevenarts

Postby Luke » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:11 pm

While searching the lockers for evidence as to whether they just hung an alien, the mob of students notice a stale, foul smell emanating from near by. Faint at first, but it grows stronger as they move towards a certain janitor's closet. The door is locked but one Veruca Balanced is (of course!) able to easily pick the lock using her Student ID card and open the door.

The full force of the unmistakable stench of decomposition hits her flush and she along with the several nearest students began to wretch. The hardier few are greeted by a disgusting and tragic sight. So badly decomposed as to be barely recognizeable as human and of no use as a host for the aliense, the body of a student falls forward. On closer examination its upper teeth are missing and the right arm is covered in abcesses. Paraphenalia lies scattered on the floor of the closet.

Quiet, often forgotten, notoriously reclusive, it is what is left of I Piss On Jed Clampett, once a widely popular and liked member of the student body whose talent was widely envied, soon turned enigma to the rest of the students since late freshman year, when they abruptly dropped out of every extra curricular activity and stopped hanging out with anyone after school. Soon after they became known only for their regular and extended absences due to what the parental excuse notes vaguely described as being "sick" though everyone who could remember anything about I Piss On Jed Clampett knew what that really meant. Their freshman yearbook photo had been reused sophmore, junior, and now senior year simply because between the seclusion and the erratic attendance it was still the most recent photo IPOJC had posed for.

When they again completely disappeared right after the weird lights and what was now known to be an alien invasion, everyone assumed they were simply "sick" again.

IPOJC's non-presence had become so normal no one thought to look for him now.

No one was surprised, but the fears finally being confirmed was still heartwrenching for all.

I Piss On Jed Clampett has actually been dead for up to two weeks. He was a student
Last edited by Luke on Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catullus wrote:I'm not the arbitrator of nudes I just pointed out what made me sad inside.

Luke
くコ:彡 くコ:ミ くコ:彡

Postby VHB » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:38 pm

Caroline, I can't believe you never told us how big Dave Demarco's dick is! :ahuh:

I can't let that go.

lynch: Bill
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong

VHB
VHS

Postby can't » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:50 pm

Ron Rulefolllower is fucking up. AGAIN.
God damn it I can't win. I'm so paranoid and overwhelmed with homework that I don't dare say anything and when I do, no one notices me...

Has panic attack
Votes to lynch: bill
even though the way ampersand was defending fuckles IMMEDIATELY after people were targeting him made him trip out. He's glad he doesn't have any classes with that kid.

can't

Postby sevenarts » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:53 pm

Philippe wrote:also we should start voting for PQ and PK - so someone gets a double vote count.

There's someone who came to me at least and alluded to being in the Chess Club. Pretty nerdy if you ask me, but if no one disputes that, this person would be a safe vote - I assume they went to everyone?

sevenarts

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:53 pm

Lynch: kit fox

palmer eldritch

Postby kit fox » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:54 pm

I don't get as bad of vibes from bill, they seem like a checked out student to me

ampersand no killing on fuckles day was weird too, worth tracking

I'm more inclined to rouse lynch: capital from wherever magne has wound up, because I saw this movie where this wack town in transylvania was overrun by vampires and werewolves, and he was playing the town the same way he is this time around

kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:02 pm

rayzer you an alien dawg

palmer eldritch

Postby kit fox » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:06 pm

what makes you say that?

kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:12 pm

why'd you sit on my email, coach

palmer eldritch

Postby kit fox » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:26 pm

I posted it as soon as I saw it

kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby pantsoclock » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:28 pm

I pay tax to help pay for things like police..fire..parks..but it goes to Ferguson like people and foreigners who are scamming our stupid government that is full of pasta thieves like this guy

pantsoclock

Postby Catullus » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:51 pm

PQ: Catullus

Now that Mother is out of the way, and I've sorta outed myself, I think it couldn't hurt.

As for vote: bill murray. Sorry, just way too quiet and got a bad feeling.
Last edited by Catullus on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby pantsoclock » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:57 pm

lynch DRAGONS
I pay tax to help pay for things like police..fire..parks..but it goes to Ferguson like people and foreigners who are scamming our stupid government that is full of pasta thieves like this guy

pantsoclock

Postby pantsoclock » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:58 pm

Last edited by pantsoclock on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pantsoclock

Postby VHB » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:05 pm

Formatting reminder that King and Queen have slightly different vote colors.

Oh and one more reminder:

Church Goer, you're not a priority yet, but I haven't forgotten about you.

VHB
VHS

Postby sevenarts » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Absolutely PQ: Catullus

Philippe wrote:theory against "checked out student" - I was up late last night, reading the thread. and Bill was on the board as well (you didn't set yourself invisible on the board, bill.) despite numerous calls for her throughout the day, questions where she's been at, let alone the urgent question how big that guy's dick really was - she didn't drop in to leave a single line, nothing.

This could mean she's shady, or that she just doesn't care about the game. Not all of us get equally into these things. Either way, I really want lynch: bill to come defend herself.

sevenarts

Postby Geoff » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:14 pm

I think we should go for some more people on ecto's list.

Casimir or kit being potential candidates.

Geoff
i like jazz

Postby Geoff » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:18 pm

Last edited by Geoff on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Geoff
i like jazz

Postby can't » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:21 pm

can't

Postby john plainman » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:26 pm

It's gonna be a while before the heartbreaker finds their true love

john plainman
Hello? Hello? Anybody home?

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:29 pm

okay sleeping didn't work v well.

hours wise i don't think bill is going to get a chance to defend themselves although they also keep odd hours like me so we will see. guys should keep that in mind before piling votes on but i'm curious to see any messages or talks people have had with bill. also reads p suss to me that narc would pop up with a vote right away after being listed as absent but i have never been able to figure out what it is narc does, and i still need to my own research onto people being quiet or coming in with votes once momentum has started.

i had a tiny brief general chatter with bill, all the responses came back a few hours later but i'm not gonna make much of that. when i talked about general dynamics of the game and stuff i was excited to see, i got no response. a few days later i then i asked most people i had been talking to previously who they would would pick as mother and if they were claiming student, no response again.

when i talked to duke about who i was suss with, they agreed on compatibility mode and bill. a few days ago vhb came up saying bill was evil as they were playing the same way as last game.

i haven't tried to talk capital or narc.

sorry bill if ur good ;__;
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)

DRAGONS 666
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Postby wendy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:39 pm

CAPITAL WHY AREN'T YOU RETURNING MY AOL INSTANT MESSAGES

wendy

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games