HPN WW #17: The Faculty *STUDENTS, PILLHEAD, GOTH WIN*

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby wendy » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:23 am

VHB wrote:
john plainman wrote:vote slime for prom king
it'll be a GAS

Hey, remember when Abby Morgan was making fun of Wendy for wearing the same dress for like 3 days in a row, and you walked up to Abby and puked on hers, because she has dozens and wouldn't miss one if it got ruined?

I don't think I ever told you how hard that made me laugh. Good times, dude.

That was pretty fuckin cool

wendy

Postby palmer eldritch » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:32 am

Alien friends,

オレンジ猫 says that you're not going to last on my nice planet.

Have a nice day. Fuck you.

^_^

palmer eldritch

Postby Alice » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:01 am

It's morning and Takako is sitting down at her bus stop with her Tamagatchi in her lap and shades over her eyes. She's still wearing the same clothes as yesterday so it must've been a long night. We see the bus coming down the road towards her and there's absolutely no reaction from her at all.

The bus pulls up to her and the door opens. Nothing.

"Hey girl, um, you're one of the last stops so hurry it up a little."

Still nothing.

"You asleep over there? What's your deal?"

The bus driver puts the bus in park and steps out of the bus. Kids are yelling ridiculous shit at Takako from the open windows.

The bus driver goes to shake Takako awake and instead Takako just slumps over. She's dead and her poor lil Tamagatchi looks really hungry rn.

"My kid might like this," the bus driver slips Takako's Tamagatchi into his jacket pocket and gets back on the bus.

palmer eldrithch is dead. Takako was Balm High's Newspaper Photographer.

Vixen was dropped off at school way early this morning and is just kind of wandering the halls aimlessly looking for people to talk to. No one is really here yet except a bunch of teachers and stuff, so Vixen hits up the cafeteria to see if anything on the breakfast menu might look appetizing. For whatever reason there is a table set up outside the cafeteria and it looks like there's a good-hearted student trying to raise some money for a fellow student. Those students have really turned an about-face in the face of all this tragedy that has been surrounding them. Bravo.

"Hey Vix, if you buy a box of donuts I'll donate all profit from the sale to help Angela's parents pay for her cancer treatment."

"Oh, uh, yeah sure. I'll take two boxes."

Vix is feeling pretty good, so she opens up the first box and takes a big bite out of the donut covered in powdered sugar. Except, wait, that's not powdered sugar at all. It tastes all bitter. Eeugh. It takes no time for the Molly-laced donut to get into Vix's system and she falls to the floor and foam just starts pouring out of all of their orifices. I think we know where this is going.

mudd is dead, and was another Teacher.

Day 4 starts now and will last until 6:30-8. I'm reserving the right to end it early if it looks like it's one person by a huge margin. Today is the last day to vote for Prom Royalty. The persons with the highest Prom Royalty votes at the end of today will have votes that count as 2 for the remainder of their time alive (including today's vote).
Last edited by Alice on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:07 am

Oh by the way, Catullus is undoubtedly your Prom Queen. You guys may want to get your Prom King votes in order tho, they're a total mess.

Alice

Postby VHB » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:08 am

That was MY drummer you extraterrestrial geeks

:evil:

Sorry we didn't get to do a cover of this, Takako. I shoulda been more open to other sounds :(
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong

VHB
VHS

Postby mudd » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:11 am

oOOoOOoOOOoOOOo 4/4 was an inside job oOOoooOoOOoooo

m
mudd

Postby VHB » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:12 am

Get outta here you conspiracy nut.

And take JFK Elvis and Tupac with you for good this time.
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong

VHB
VHS

Postby VHB » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:15 am

I know 1st Period blows and is way too early in the morning but again, if you're not Heartbroken or in Detention let somebody know.

VHB
VHS

Postby adamtrask » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:34 am

hi

so yesterday was a good day, eh?
Stuntman wrote:The party's over and we're just the people who are too drunk to drive home and everyone is fighting over who gets to sleep on the couch.

adamtrask
funny boy #1

Postby Alice » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:34 am

Votes for PQ: Catullus has 12, making her the indisputable Prom Queen.

Votes for PK: john plainman, Ankh, universe and lordofdiapers each have 1, making none of them Prom King.

Alice

Postby wendy » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:41 am

lordofdiapers

wendy

Postby pantsoclock » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:51 am

Outlook 5.5 is great for businesses but what if you're an individual looking to get into the email game?
Internet Explorer works great for accessing hotmail, the cool new service that lets anyone use email! Get exciting messages like these:
photobalm@hushmail.com wrote:Takako passed off the account info while still alive. This is still active. People may still reach us here.

DRAGONS is human.

Pass It On

--Yearbook Staff

(Windows 98 is not responsible for grief caused by receiving email from the dead)
(Windows 98 does not validate the truth of emails, such as questions of whether a seer can get a scan result the night they die)
(Windows 98 may have encountered an error accusing DRAGONS of being an alien. Sorry, DRAGONS)
(Mudd was next on my sus list tho. Phantom satisfaction for that.)
I pay tax to help pay for things like police..fire..parks..but it goes to Ferguson like people and foreigners who are scamming our stupid government that is full of pasta thieves like this guy

pantsoclock

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:07 am

i think it'd be helpful to go through conversations with our fallen alien friends and see what sticks out or if any messages you had varied quite a bit to others posted.

kaputt
messaged me a lot about being suss of bread. i talked about mudd sending me the teacher emails, kaputt was confused over this and asked what i meant by mudd (!!!! hindsight dang it!!!!). a few days later went back to discussing bread being framed vs evil, saying it was interesting they would have let her out of detention.

i'm more inclined to believe bread is legit from this and i should have read the dang messages earlier as that mudd comment leaps out so much.

mudd
half my messages with mudd got swallowed up. mudd initially thought universe was the church goer for not trying to get involved or making a lot of noise, later after the universe prom king story arc, mudd thought ampersand could be the church goer. stated that he couldn't get a read on phillippe and called out casimir but withdrew when he replied to me. mudd commented the heartbreaker had them tonight.

i discussed a list casimir sent me of people they found suss. i found it interesting and wanted to see how mudd would react as it was the first time i had seen mudd placed on a suss list and it was also missing universe who shows up everywhere.

the original list casimir sent was

casimir [8:51 AM]
Oh mudd

[8:51]
Kit for the email thing

Amp and capital for non participation

Pierrot because he is usually really really active

[8:52]
Mudd because his posts I think are all empty but he does it enough where it seems like he is active

mudd responded to this list with

i mean his list isn't bad, i think all of those people have strikes against them.

[9:26]
i don't know if i'd ping someone for not posting a seer email immediately, but i'm not sure i'd invite them home to mother either.

[9:26]
capital is pretty much absent, he kinda got arm-twisted into playing, but that's a well-known wolf ruse.

[9:28]
i can see casimir as evil, especially because he'd know that the others were not and makes it easy to point.

[9:28]
maybe universe is the blackmailer

prob need vh to do his cup work here

surly
i messaged surly as i was on bread and wanted to get a read on people that are normally close with her. he agreed she was being weird and also pointed to lod for being similar to his kid rock character. i then discussed some issues i was having with the fake email and role claims with him adding little to the conversation. mentioned he was on the fence about vhb for going silent and then sending a slew of messages when surly called him out.

so i prob have more faith in bread, lod and vhb.
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)

DRAGONS 666
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:09 am

fyi im a student at that

DRAGONS 666

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:12 am

mudd wrote:ok so everyone has seen that there's something huge going on here. powers at work, secrets being passed, evil lurking in the shadows and shit. at the center of this somewhere in a man with a cigarette and an ugly cough, i can feel it. but between here and there i've been deeply remiss in point fingers and naming names. so let me drag out the files i keep hidden in the basement and talk about what i've got written here.

first off and foremost there's mudd. he's being kind of a lump this game, definitely not putting in the hours expected of him and he feels shitty about that. there are some personal life things that are cool and good news but not really here or there. but mostly he flubbed the character selection and isn't really finding fire behind the conspiracy nut thing. he's working on this, he's gonna be here now.

second off, people i trust. these are team good in my eyes: palmer, dragons, catullus, ankh, vhb. shaking and moving, knowing things and doing things. they have their ears to the ground, or maybe to the wind. i'm on hand to do any dead drops and cool spy shit they need from me. i got new dark glasses, i'm ready for this.

third off, team follower. people who are doing the right things but i'm not about to follow them into a dark alley. bread, LoD, philppe, pantsoclock, 7arts. take note of what they say, but double check. wait for affirmation from the leaders before following up.

fourth, suspects. a bunch of people are playing weird or quiet. some of them i know why and some i don't. i'm gonna focus on the latter. shady characters who hang in the shadows might just be nursing a hangover, but they might also be evil aliens with bad makeup that can't stand up to the scrutiny. let's shine some light into the corners of:

efreet: jefry my man, where are you? you came to me with ideas for fun gameplay, but suddenly you were too busy to follow up. does 'too busy' mean you're freaking out about exposing yourself somehow?

separator: fletch, man, lacrosse season is over. why haven't you come back to us? you get shit for keeping your eyes only on the ball, but i know you're more insightful than you get credit for and you're blowing us off right now.

john plainman: to be honest, he's playing exactly the opposite of how i think he would if he were evil. i just can't tell if he's good or if he's just bored. i would be worried about the churchgoer, maybe, except that would be too much of an opportunity to play big. dude's probably TG.

universe: honestly it's just the rhymes, they bug me. he's playing around and not taking things very seriously. or maybe he is, but under a smoke screen? dude is evil.

casimir: have to admit i haven't given the guy much attention, but that was a pretty late pile on under the 'hear them out' excuse. if we're voting for bill now it's to kill, not to question. she's not gonna be online soon enough to answer.

so yeah. not gonna join the pile on. instead i'll give casimir a whatsup vote.

oh and takako's a photograpaher hit once so he's totally gonna die. otherwise i'd vote her PQ. instead i'll go with PQ: Catullus and PK: DRAGONS

oof.

m

also worth looking it.

DRAGONS 666

Postby john plainman » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:18 pm

john plainman wrote:M is for... bill

PK: john Plainman
PQ: Catullus

Class, I killed Mudd. The underlined bit was my clue. If you don't understand how, then ask your lab partner. Contact me if you are *on my team*. If you think I can plant that clue and NOT be responsible for mudd's death than you are a foolio

Slime for Prom King

*sneezes into hand and licks it*

john plainman
Hello? Hello? Anybody home?

Postby Ampersand » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:40 pm

So who are we killing today? Eh, eh?

Ampersand

Postby Casimir » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:41 pm

DRAGONS wrote:
mudd wrote:ok so everyone has seen that there's something huge going on here. powers at work, secrets being passed, evil lurking in the shadows and shit. at the center of this somewhere in a man with a cigarette and an ugly cough, i can feel it. but between here and there i've been deeply remiss in point fingers and naming names. so let me drag out the files i keep hidden in the basement and talk about what i've got written here.

first off and foremost there's mudd. he's being kind of a lump this game, definitely not putting in the hours expected of him and he feels shitty about that. there are some personal life things that are cool and good news but not really here or there. but mostly he flubbed the character selection and isn't really finding fire behind the conspiracy nut thing. he's working on this, he's gonna be here now.

second off, people i trust. these are team good in my eyes: palmer, dragons, catullus, ankh, vhb. shaking and moving, knowing things and doing things. they have their ears to the ground, or maybe to the wind. i'm on hand to do any dead drops and cool spy shit they need from me. i got new dark glasses, i'm ready for this.

third off, team follower. people who are doing the right things but i'm not about to follow them into a dark alley. bread, LoD, philppe, pantsoclock, 7arts. take note of what they say, but double check. wait for affirmation from the leaders before following up.

fourth, suspects. a bunch of people are playing weird or quiet. some of them i know why and some i don't. i'm gonna focus on the latter. shady characters who hang in the shadows might just be nursing a hangover, but they might also be evil aliens with bad makeup that can't stand up to the scrutiny. let's shine some light into the corners of:

efreet: jefry my man, where are you? you came to me with ideas for fun gameplay, but suddenly you were too busy to follow up. does 'too busy' mean you're freaking out about exposing yourself somehow?

separator: fletch, man, lacrosse season is over. why haven't you come back to us? you get shit for keeping your eyes only on the ball, but i know you're more insightful than you get credit for and you're blowing us off right now.

john plainman: to be honest, he's playing exactly the opposite of how i think he would if he were evil. i just can't tell if he's good or if he's just bored. i would be worried about the churchgoer, maybe, except that would be too much of an opportunity to play big. dude's probably TG.

universe: honestly it's just the rhymes, they bug me. he's playing around and not taking things very seriously. or maybe he is, but under a smoke screen? dude is evil.

casimir: have to admit i haven't given the guy much attention, but that was a pretty late pile on under the 'hear them out' excuse. if we're voting for bill now it's to kill, not to question. she's not gonna be online soon enough to answer.

so yeah. not gonna join the pile on. instead i'll give casimir a whatsup vote.

oh and takako's a photograpaher hit once so he's totally gonna die. otherwise i'd vote her PQ. instead i'll go with PQ: Catullus and PK: DRAGONS

oof.

m

also worth looking it.

So Mudd named a lot of people in this, and presumably left off most or all the aliens. The only players mudd does not pass judgment on are the following:
Kitfox
Metersk
Adamtrask
Geoff
Ampersand
Narc blossom
Capital

Probably some of these were left off because they are inactive and not on anyone's mind. Probably a good number of them are evil.

The omission of kit fox from this list and mudd's deflection from kit when asked by dragons seems very suggestive. I'm going to just go ahead and start the vote today.

lynch:kitfox

Casimir

Postby wendy » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:49 pm

pierrot is responsible for mudd's death. i know this to be true.

let's also not forget that mudd is an experienced player. everyone he implicated isn't going to be good and everyone he covered for isn't going to be evil. there's as much of a chance that he named 1 or 2 wolves as there is that he named the whole bunch. reading too into the posts of a person intent on sowing chaos could end up getting a villager (or someone more important) killed.

wendy

Postby separator » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:51 pm

in my experience going off the list of a known evil person might not be the wisest move for us but i don't have any better ideas at the moment so
Last edited by separator on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

separator

Postby separator » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:52 pm

damnit ankh

separator

Postby separator » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:53 pm

you fucked up my typo edit man

separator

Postby Casimir » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:56 pm

universe wrote:Mudd's post lists John plainman but concludes he's probably Good; so doesn't seem like we can exclude him from suspicion based on that.

Yeah this isn't to say anyone is cleared because they were on the list, but I suspect he wouldn't name all the aliens and only a small portion were left out altogether. Kitfox was accused by Palmer, was omitted from the list, and had mudd deflecting for him in a private chat with dragons. I think this together is probably enough to get the ball rolling and would change my vote if a better candidate emerged.

Casimir

Postby wendy » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:59 pm

YO CAPITAL

WHERE ARE YOU WHY HAVEN'T YOU RETURNED MY MESSAGES

YO UNIVERSE

WHY IS THE ONLY THING YOU'VE ADDED TO THE DISCUSSION THE DUMBEST FUCKING THING I'VE READ ALL WEEK

YO AMPERSAND

WHO THE FUCK WANTS UNIVERSE AS PROM KING

YO PANTS

please post more dialogue boxes they make me lol

wendy

Postby wendy » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:02 pm

YO METERSK

ARE YOU EVEN SITLL REGISTERED AT THIS SCHOOL???

YOU PARTICIPATED A SHIT TON IN WEREWOLF 101

WHY SO QUIET NOW BUD?? WHY SO QUIET????????

wendy

Postby wendy » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:03 pm

flips desk over

wendy

Postby wendy » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:04 pm

IT'S FOURTH FUCKIN PERIOD*

WAKE UP

*day four

wendy

Postby wendy » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:04 pm

no come back

wendy

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:07 pm

day one 1 vote order
(everyone p much decided on werd)

palmer -good
sevenarts
the emperors son -good
compatbility mode - bad
mudd- bad
kaputt- bad
ampersand
narc
phillippe
ecto (voted for lod // at that stage most likely a student)
dragons - v good (✿◠‿◠) (✿◠‿◠)
duke - good
universe - did some roleplay posts earlier in the thread before landing on a vote
geoff
metersk
kit fox
pantsoclock
casimir
surly- bad

phillippe noted these people were absent
Wendy/bread (claims detention)
bill -bad
adamtrask
bluemoon - bad
separator

day two vote order
everyone p much decides to vote for fuckles
ecto -outed tanner trying to kill himself
dragons- for lod + of course still v good (▰˘◡˘▰)
phillippe- for ecto
ecto- removes his vote for ecto
duke- first fuckles vote -good
ecto- kitfox
bread- fuckles
vhb- fuckles
lod- fuckes
ampersand- no kill
surly- fuckles - bad
bill-fuckles- bad
geoff- fuckles-
adamtrask- fuckles (first vote of game)
john plainman- fuckles
kitfox- fuckles
compatibily mode - fuckles - bad
sevenarts- fuckles
cattalus- fuckles - good
mudd - fuckles- bad
FUCKLES CLAIMS DEALER. this plan awful
bluemoon- fuckles - bad
pants - fuckles
efreet- fuckles -also perhaps the first vote they laid??
FUCKLES OUTS AS ALIEN
ankh - fuckles

day three vote order

everyone p much votes for bill despite me asking to spread votes around and explain their choice ;__;

dragons-bill -(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ yes def still good (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

sevenarts makes this post which i think is relevant to go add
efreet (4 brief posts, 2 of them just pile-on lynch votes with little rationale)
metersk (3 posts, 1 of them just a lynch vote)
narc blossom (just an intro post with a vote included)
separator (7 very brief posts but no substance)
universe (5 longish posts but all of them are just wack rhymes, 1 lynch vote)

anyway continuing on...

phillippe-bill
vhb-bill
narc-bill
palmer- kit fox - good
kit fox - capital
cat- bill - good
pantsoclock - dragons ●︿● ●︿● ●︿●
sevenarts- bill
geoff- kit fox
casimir- bill
metersk- bill
mudd- casimir - bad
mudd- efreet - bad
narc- kitfox
ankh- bill
plainman- bill
ampersand - no kill (second time this is done with a leading target that is evil)
bread- bill
efreet- bill
universe- bill
seperator- kit fox. says he isn't sol on bill so consider a kit fox a protest vote despite offering no reasons as to why. think this is also his first vote

DRAGONS 666

Postby fuckles » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:17 pm

DRAGONS wrote:FUCKLES CLAIMS DEALER. this plan awful

:oops: -__-
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.

fuckles

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games