Secret Voldemort (Ministry Wins!)

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby Luke » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:08 am

Voting for the palmer/pierrot ticket is open, send me your votes if you haven't already.
Catullus wrote:I'm not the arbitrator of nudes I just pointed out what made me sad inside.
Luke
くコ:彡 くコ:ミ くコ:彡

Postby VHB » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:11 am

Suspension Bridge wrote:as of right now i think duke and vhb are evil

is it bad to say who you think is evil? will it help voldemort? is he allowed to contact them if he figures them out? my hunches are based on literally zero evidence.

Grimdark Von Mugglehasser is used to being misunderstood, but would like to prevail upon Minister Wendy's better nature to give him a chance. He does, however, think it is odd that Minister Wendy has reached a conclusion about the agenda of a Wizard or Witch who has not yet even arrived to-day in the form of Minister Duke.

For that matter he also wonders why Minister Blast, who was a powerful ally to Grimdark Von Mugglehasser in a previous parliament when both worked for the cause of good which prevailed despite them never trusting each other, is so quick to denounce and repudiate the exact same Day 1 political strategem that produced a positive result. It is most curious.

At the risk of sounding too jocular, he would like to say that he is, ahem, keeping an eye on the two of you.
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

bill wrote:every hooker deserves an Oscar for faking orgasms i swear to god
VHB
VHS

Postby Luke » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:14 am

laserblast wrote:luke, what's the construction of the deck? 11-7 like last game?

11-6, still the same.
Catullus wrote:I'm not the arbitrator of nudes I just pointed out what made me sad inside.
Luke
くコ:彡 くコ:ミ くコ:彡

Postby adamtrask » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:24 am

Palmer, I would like you to come right out and state your position on dildo wands. Please, no more avoiding the question.
Stuntman wrote:The party's over and we're just the people who are too drunk to drive home and everyone is fighting over who gets to sleep on the couch.
adamtrask
funny boy #1

Postby john plainman » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:30 am

I can't wait to kill Voldemort with my big black wand.
john plainman
Hello? Hello? Anybody home?

Postby wendy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:30 am

VHB wrote:
Suspension Bridge wrote:as of right now i think duke and vhb are evil

is it bad to say who you think is evil? will it help voldemort? is he allowed to contact them if he figures them out? my hunches are based on literally zero evidence.

Grimdark Von Mugglehasser is used to being misunderstood, but would like to prevail upon Minister Wendy's better nature to give him a chance. He does, however, think it is odd that Minister Wendy has reached a conclusion about the agenda of a Wizard or Witch who has not yet even arrived to-day in the form of Minister Duke.

For that matter he also wonders why Minister Blast, who was a powerful ally to Grimdark Von Mugglehasser in a previous parliament when both worked for the cause of good which prevailed despite them never trusting each other, is so quick to denounce and repudiate the exact same Day 1 political strategem that produced a positive result. It is most curious.

At the risk of sounding too jocular, he would like to say that he is, ahem, keeping an eye on the two of you.

Like I said, I have literally zero evidence.

My hunch for you, Mr. Grimdark "CIFOM" Von Mugglehauser, is that you'd only give yourself such an ominous name if you were evil, because, I mean, "if I were evil why would I give myself such an evil sounding name?"

Keep both eyes on us if you must. Your magic one isn't infallible.
wendy

Postby john plainman » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:32 am

I'm a wizard. I look exactly like Harry Potter for fuck's sake.
john plainman

Postby palmer eldritch » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:33 am

adamtrask wrote:Palmer, I would like you to come right out and state your position on dildo wands. Please, no more avoiding the question.

they're honestly very real and good
palmer eldritch

Postby john plainman » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:34 am

I distrust my colleague but that's because I always get zapped whenever I touch his knob.

(The doorknob to his office, you freak)
Last edited by john plainman on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
john plainman

Postby wendy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:34 am

palmer eldritch wrote:
adamtrask wrote:Palmer, I would like you to come right out and state your position on dildo wands. Please, no more avoiding the question.

they're honestly very real and good

Wow. Pretty irresponsible.
wendy

Postby wendy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:35 am

I will not be persuaded.
wendy

Postby john plainman » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:37 am

Your support is unneccessary, Voledemort.
john plainman

Postby wendy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:38 am

OOC: THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY LITERALLY A DILDO WAND WOULD HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE SUPER FUCKING DANGEROUS AND UNPREDICTABLE IT ALMOST SEEMS YOU GUYS ARE NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT WAND LORE
wendy

Postby wendy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:39 am

john plainman wrote:Your support is unneccessary, Voledemort.

lol
wendy

Postby VHB » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:39 am

Grimdark Von Mugglehasser nevertheless hopes that Minister Wendy will remain open to the evidence and record as it is laid out in public in the coming days and that she will, in time and with evidence, see the error of her current premature stance against him. He also thanks her for joining him in voting transparency, and publicly declaring her voting intent, as his past parliamentary experience believes [EDIT: leads him to believe lol] this is a good faith mark of earnest, progressive burghers and/or wizards.

He also, for the record, shares some of her reservations about this rumoured "Dildo Wand" legislation, but remains confident it can be repealed in the future even if it slips through the cracks now.
Last edited by VHB on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

VHB
VHS

Postby john plainman » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:43 am

Suspension Bridge wrote:
john plainman wrote:Your support is unneccessary, Voledemort.

lol

UHOHSPAGHETTIO! *covers 'ol Moldy Voldy in tomato sauce*
john plainman

Postby wendy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:44 am

I've by no means made up my mind about you, Von Mugglehasser. And considering my reputation for being illogical and erratic your concern is surprising.

My opinion should hold no weight at this time.
wendy

Postby wendy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:44 am

omg pierrot no
wendy

Postby adamtrask » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:46 am

I don't think I will be voting in favor of the pro-dildo-wand Palmer/Pierrot governing coalition.
Stuntman wrote:The party's over and we're just the people who are too drunk to drive home and everyone is fighting over who gets to sleep on the couch.
adamtrask
funny boy #1

Postby VHB » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:47 am

Suspension Bridge wrote:I've by no means made up my mind about you, Von Mugglehasser. And considering my reputation for being illogical and erratic your concern is surprising.

My opinion should hold no weight at this time.

The tragically inappropriately named Grimdark Von Mugglehasser extends his gratitude to Minister Wendy for the afore-bolded statement.

He would also like to impress upon her that he, for one, believes she is underestimating the gravity of her opinion. We were all made members of this august body for a good reason.

VHB
VHS

Postby adamtrask » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:48 am

I personally think that VHB is Voldemort and my opinion will not be swayed.
adamtrask
funny boy #1

Postby palmer eldritch » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:49 am

Suspension Bridge wrote:OOC: THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY LITERALLY A DILDO WAND WOULD HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE SUPER FUCKING DANGEROUS AND UNPREDICTABLE IT ALMOST SEEMS YOU GUYS ARE NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT WAND LORE

I'm just joking friends

wands are lithe and cool and assuredly not dildos

magic is serious biz
palmer eldritch

Postby adamtrask » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:49 am

For instance, much like Voldemort, von Mugglehasser has NO NOSE.
adamtrask
funny boy #1

Postby VHB » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:50 am

Von Mugglehasser also appreciates Minister Trask's public declaration of voting intent.

He does not, however, appreciate that he almost typed "pubic" when initially crafting the above statement. He blames the mounting stress over the possibility of the Dildo Wand bill being made into law, currently bearing down on us all.

VHB
VHS

Postby adamtrask » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:51 am

CARE TO EXPLAIN HOW YOU LOST YOUR NOSE, VON MUGGLEHASSER?!
adamtrask
funny boy #1

Postby VHB » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:55 am

Grimdark Von Mugglehasser's nose is well accounted for, though at his advanced age he cannot similarly vouch for its continued effectiveness as a scent detector.

In the spirit of parliamentary cooperation, he is willing to give Minister Trask a glimpse through the magic glass eye so that he might glean a better view of both the status and location of Grimdark Von Mugglehasser's nose.

VHB
VHS

Postby adamtrask » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:05 pm

Oh, I'm... so sorry. I just didn't, um, see it there.

All's well, then.
adamtrask
funny boy #1

Postby adamtrask » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:22 pm

Minister Oiseau
adamtrask
funny boy #1

Postby john plainman » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:23 pm

The Plainman Scoffs
john plainman

Postby adamtrask » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:24 pm

The Plainman also clearly farted in the Parliamentary chambers.
adamtrask
funny boy #1

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games