WILD WILD WEREWOLF (#22): DAY 5 -- OUTLAWS WIN

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby Kaputt » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:03 pm

I think that

the emperor's son may well not be what he seems

Kaputt

Postby Kaputt » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:11 pm

A few people have been suspicious of him and they're all dead. One of them challenged him to a duel and died.

Kaputt

Postby The Emperor's Son » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:26 pm

i know it's awful.

I've been open to everyone I've talked to and yes they were all sus of me (to varying degrees, which is fine idc) and they're all dead now which is frustrating because I'm trying to build some networks

this town needs a loud leader but it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen.

The Emperor's Son

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:29 pm

i dont like no kill but everyone is on edge until the roles have been woken up and we are already losing steady numbers with the dueling and well the wolf night kills have been more succesful then our own efforts would be to sift out evil

no kill
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)

DRAGONS 666
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Postby Jarl Skeletal » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:46 pm

no kill I don't have enough to feel good about voting to hang anyone just yet
greasefire wrote::

pablito wrote:im never dtf and always keep it covered

Jarl Skeletal

Postby Ampersand » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:49 pm

Final vote tally:
7 no kill
3 metersk
1 alice
1 kaputt
1 TES
1 kit fox

1 null (VHB)

Nobody was lynched, but, sadly, Tina the Sharpshooter had to leave town to attend the National Spitoon-Filling Championships. As she could not be replaced, Pisswood has lost another player today after all. Catullus was a Townsfolk.

NIGHT 4 BEGINS NOW AND WILL LAST UNTIL 8:30 am EDT TUESDAY. NIGHT ROLES SEND ME YOUR ACTIONS.

Ampersand

Postby VHB » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:52 pm

Totally won that duel by default
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong

VHB
VHS

Postby VHB » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:53 pm

Moseys on over to the bordello on the edge of Pisswood despite -- thanks to Black Bart Diapers -- now having less dick to offer the ladies than Theon Greyjoy.

Laments that this joke goes over the heads of folks in a 19th Century frontier town
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong

VHB
VHS

Postby fuckles » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:00 pm

Sorry to see you go Lady Cat, good luck with the spittoon fillin'!
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.

fuckles

Postby Ampersand » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:36 pm

Motion in the night...

One will rise. But who?

Hold on to your keesters.

Ampersand

Postby milano boy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:17 pm

love to bathe in piss!

milano boy

Postby Ampersand » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:37 pm

The denizens of Pisswood are roused from their uneasy slumber by a scream in the night. They grab their pistols, hurry from their shanties, and pour into the streets, ready to apprehend the Outlaw menace. But they're too late.

And what they see drawn in chalk on the side of Navajo Joe's Saloon is not at all what they expected:

Even worse is the sight of DRAGONS, swaying by the neck from a nearby tree.

The Pisswood HANGMAN has awoken and claimed their first suspect.

Unfortunately for all but the Outlaws, DRAGONS was the Barkeep.

So we must ask, who will pour one out for the Barkeep when the Barkeep's gone?

The night continues...
Last edited by Ampersand on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ampersand

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:44 pm

oOooOOoo if you need me ill be in the roleplay as waluigi thread oOooOOo
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)

DRAGONS 666
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Postby Ampersand » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Also, with DRAGONS' death, another coffin on the Coffinmaker's list has been filled.

Ampersand

Postby Ampersand » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:14 am

After the discovery of the midnight lynching of the local Barkeep, the Townsfolk of Pisswood hoped the annihilation of sleep would wipe away their memory of another awful day. They returned to their wooden homes and laid down their heads on their sawdust pillows.

All except Silver Jean, whose pillow had been replaced by a pile of dynamite in a burlap sack, and whose head and hovel erupted into true annihilation upon contact.

The people of Pisswood would spend the rest of the night putting out the fire. They wouldn't get another lick of sleep.

big cat is dead. She was the Drunken Deputy.

In the morning, a blanket of smoke from the previous night's carnage was still visible over top the smoldering ashes. It nearly blotted out the first few hours of sun, and left its lingering presence in every pair of hacking lungs.

But more careful observers would take note of the few mere wisps of smoke on the horizon, curling up near the mountains and spelling out
"GOLEM"

DAY 4 BEGINS NOW and LASTS UNTIL 8 pm EDT TUESDAY.

Ampersand

Postby milano boy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:32 am

lynch lame sayings

milano boy

Postby Kaputt » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:42 am

What interactions have people had with Palmer this game?

Kaputt

Postby lame sayings » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:46 am

ive mainly talked to palmer,kit fox, and vhb and a little bit with most everybody else. i dont know where he's getting this idea to lynch me. my last convo with metersk was him asking if i thought tes or palmer were more suspicious.
Last edited by lame sayings on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
oh sadness rising like wild ducks

lame sayings

Postby VHB » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:46 am

Reckons it is now essential the sheriff protect themselves until they can name a couple outlaws, or at least put a trio of villagers together. Worst case scenario the gunslinger and/or coffinmaker is in the latter group, and if the spot gets blown up, we'll know it. And have a good idea who to blame

VHB
VHS

Postby VHB » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:47 am

Reckons Lame Sayings has seemed like an upstanding member of the Pisswood community throughout the process

VHB
VHS

Postby VHB » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:13 am

13 folks left in Pisstown. Reckons that, by the math, dueling is a very risky proposition and is gonna look suspicious

VHB
VHS

Postby VHB » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:03 am

lynch Guy Incognito

Causes a tie. Also hasn't heard much from Incognito, in public and definitely not privately.

VHB
VHS

Postby milano boy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:24 am

three things could come from my attempt at killing lame sayings:

we glean info from the rest of the day and we end up killing someone else
we kill him and he's innocent and get some info via voting patterns and backchannel leading up to it
we kill him and he's evil

at this point given our numbers i am fine with all three but we need to fucking kill someone.

i'm not 100% sure he is a wolf, but i am most sus of him. he keeps reaching out to me and told me to check the thread and that i should defend myself. he's just acting way too much like a calculated villager. it seems inauthentic, especially given that he is a newish player. i think that there are vet wolves directing to act as a normal villager should.

milano boy

Postby Ampersand » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:18 pm

1 lame sayings
1 guy inc

11 outstanding

Pisswood better mount this horse of a game before it rides off into the sunset without them.

Ampersand

Postby Ampersand » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:20 pm

Ampersand

Postby lame sayings » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:34 pm

dude, ive said it before, i've watched a lot of these play out. i get the gist of it.

i told you in back channel to defend yourself in the thread yesterday because you werent doing a good job of it. i dont know why that makes me seem wolfy.
oh sadness rising like wild ducks

lame sayings

Postby palmer eldritch » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:36 pm

THE LONER ponders, in a thought bubble, that the killing lame sayings for information plan doesn't sound like a very good one to him.

palmer eldritch

Postby Alice » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:55 pm

I do feel like it's high time we oughta have some agency and take matters n'ta our own hands. I'm not really that smart er nothin' but I'm startin' ta have dreams of Pisswood slippin' away. I might hafta mosey my way further west soon.

I reckon I get good feelings from VHB, lame sayings and metersk based on the way their gums are always flappin' but I just ain't too sure on who we should string up t'day, if'n anyone at all.

I'm jus' all anxious over here cause I don't know mucha nothin' outside of pourin' piss and a few minutes of gossip in the saloon ain't enough ta act informed on what's what 'round here.

no kill

Alice

Postby VHB » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:01 pm

Notes that Emmett Clay over at the general store still has plenty of good rope for sale, if we get an inclination to swing that way.

VHB
VHS

Postby milano boy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:25 pm

i can tell you that you are right, that is a stretch.

milano boy

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games