Werewolf XXVI (WOLVES WIN, LOVERS WIN)

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby john plainman » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:28 am

lol, i just looked at our brief conversation.

we never talked about the lovers. we never talked about the third seer. you're just flat out lying.

john plainman
Hello? Hello? Anybody home?

Postby surly » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:29 am

why the fuck would a wolf defend wendy? rule #1 of being a wolf is don't defend a dying wolf. especially if that wolf is a frequent n1 kill target like wendy who is frankly just a liability to any wolf team she's on at this point. UNLESS the wolves get on top of it and lead the charge to lynch her from the start
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me

surly
the insult bastard

Postby surly » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:37 am

powerful?

surly
the insult bastard

Postby surly » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:39 am

also what the fuck are you doing stakeout. stakeout the villager doesn't use logic in the thread. he posts a bunch of nonsense and says "trust me trust me trust me i know the wolves" and throws a tantrum if people don't listen to him. he doesn't try to make arguments or reason with people

kill pierrot, kill stakeout, and then kill me

surly
the insult bastard

Postby john plainman » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:41 am

- The thing that got me doubting my vote was Fuckles' comment about ecto laughing in the general slack about the wolves. This is conjecture but I took it to mean the wolves were either all really good or all really low key. With wendy dying, the scale tipped to all (or most) as strong veterans. This seems to be supported by the continued existence of a group that prominently includes both stakeout and pierrot.

none of this means anything. ecto isnt even playing this game

- Wendy kept making comments to me in DMs about playing low key and how all she wanted to do was outlast stakeout because they have a bet over controlling each others avs. With her low key play being found out as bullshit, I suspect this bet to be something fabricated by her or both of them to paint stakeout as her opposition.

the "bet" has nothing to do with this game, and was a joke between them from like two werewolf rounds ago

- When I first reached out to pierrot he kept asking me about whether i was the third seer and also if I was lovered. I understand reaching out to the third seer (if they exist) as a source of key info for the village. Wanting to know the identities of the lovers seems less relevant and more suspicious, though I could potentially see some good if the village was targeting anyone other than surly.

we've exchanged 25 messages. it started with you fingering surly and metersk for beign suspiciuous, which i agreed with. i asked you about your vhb vote. i asked you about who you've talked to. i then messaged you about your surly retraction and then i complained about not being trusted and being frustrated. you never responded to those messages. that's ALL We've talked about.

- I increasingly don't believe bread would slip up to two different players in slack. Something is not right here. One reading of this is that pierrot and wendy already spent a decent amount of time arguing in thread day 1 and they wanted to rush the village's perception of pierrot as a confirmed good. Wendy is slightly averse to being a wolf so she may have sacrificed herself to set up this play and wash her hands of being an active wolf and lying to people.

i came forward with the first slip up. surly is trying to create fear uncertainty and doubt. you haven't offered anything up as a reason to trust surly beyond "pierrot and stakeout as villagers helping the village is too good to be true", which is LOL

- i don't see the mudd thing as a smear against either stakeout or pierrot. but if mudd sees it as suspect i think that's relevant.

this is the only logical thing you have said. mudd's play here has been interesting. i think i got a little too big for my britches after finishing off bread.

Long story short, I can envision a world where wendy and stakeout and pierrot are all wolves and are setting up an epic dunk on the village, but still am not fully sold on surly.

so, you can envision a literal illuminati-level werewolf conspiracy, but you can't picture surly as a wolf backed into a corner due to him not knowing when to cut bread loose

john plainman

Postby surly » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:41 am

well, it's your best approximation of what logical looks like

surly
the insult bastard

Postby john plainman » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:42 am

surly wrote:why the fuck would a wolf defend wendy? rule #1 of being a wolf is don't defend a dying wolf. especially if that wolf is a frequent n1 kill target like wendy who is frankly just a liability to any wolf team she's on at this point. UNLESS the wolves get on top of it and lead the charge to lynch her from the start

then why did you defend her rofl

john plainman

Postby surly » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:42 am

because i'm not a wolf you nitwit

surly
the insult bastard

Postby john plainman » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:43 am

surly wrote:also what the fuck are you doing stakeout. stakeout the villager doesn't use logic in the thread. he posts a bunch of nonsense and says "trust me trust me trust me i know the wolves" and throws a tantrum if people don't listen to him. he doesn't try to make arguments or reason with people

kill pierrot, kill stakeout, and then kill me

quote for new page hahahahaha fuck this non-teamgood barking spider

john plainman

Postby john plainman » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:44 am

can the rest of the village please vote, or at least make a fart joke?

john plainman

Postby surly » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:44 am

john plainman wrote:lol, i just looked at our brief conversation.

we never talked about the lovers. we never talked about the third seer. you're just flat out lying.

just want to point out this is pierrot lying about his convo with casimir to set casimir up for a lynch down the line.

pierrot wants the lovers to contact him. He. Is. A. Wolf.

surly
the insult bastard

Postby Ampersand » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:45 am

Ya'll can't see the casimir for the surlys.

Ampersand

Postby john plainman » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:45 am

casimir just dm'd me saying "lol that must've been with stakeout sorry"

he got his conversations mixed up! perfectly natural!

seriously i cant stand another day of lying, especially from surly. lets dooooooooo this

john plainman

Postby surly » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:47 am

no villager should EVER seek out the lovers. the lovers should only ever reveal to anyone if one of them is up for a lynch, and even then it should only happen privately. anyone looking for the lovers is either the dumbest piece of shit on the planet, or a wolf looking for a double night kill

surly
the insult bastard

Postby john plainman » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:47 am

i'm looking for the lovers because i SHOULD be a confirmed villager after working very hard to kill the WOLF. and the lovers, if one is NOT a wolf, have the same win condition that i do.

john plainman

Postby surly » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:48 am

ah yes, "confirmed villager." that's never come back to bite anyone, ever

surly
the insult bastard

Postby john plainman » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:49 am

how fitting that i'm listening to godspeed you black emperor as i feel myself rising to ranting and raving levels

john plainman

Postby john plainman » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:50 am

john plainman

Postby surly » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:51 am

john plainman wrote:how fitting that i'm listening to godspeed you black emperor as i feel myself rising to ranting and raving levels

fake outrage is a wolf tell

surly
the insult bastard

Postby Ampersand » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:52 am

The wolves are Casimir, big cat, and narc blossom.

surly is empath.

Ampersand

Postby Ampersand » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:40 am

metersk

God, wolfchat must be terrified of me. I'm so powerful.

Ampersand

Postby Geoff » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:55 am

Not sure who is the wolf but it must be one of the three.

On balance id say surly possible the most probable otherwise it's a toss up between stake and Pierrot. But I'm willing to go with the 2 vs the 1 until we know the answer.

Geoff
i like jazz

Postby mudd » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:59 am

haze motes spent the night in his pissbath. the trunk leaked, though,which is the only thing that saved him from drowning. he's still soggy and shriveled and smells like a bleach factory. ya'll are just lucky he elected to bathe in his long johns. anyway, he's awake now, trying to climb onto the roof his care but slipping in the puddles, shouting

surly is the empath. right? we can prove that by killing him. however! there's a big risk there too. because surly is definitely right about one thing - we need to kill wolves. it is very risky to spend out time killing the empath when there are wolves left to hunt. and remember! the wolves need to kill the empath too. if there are 3 wolves left and 2 villagers and 1 empath... the empath wins. so surly is a marked man.

but we need results. so what do we do, village? surly tells us that it's pierrot and stakeout. that's a big accusation, especially from someone who is under accusation of TN. i thought i saw it but i'm not sure anymore. what do you think, villagers? stake and pierrot have found us a wolf and probably found us an empath. their empath wants to help, but fingers them as the problem. and all of it turns around the possibility that wendy is having us all play follow the leader, even from her grave.

so what do we do? do we vote to remove the empath? turn on the leaders who found us a wolf just because they have survived this long?

ugh. i haven't decided yet.

m
mudd

Postby bigcat » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:01 pm

I'm sorry to say things are crazy for me rn and I don't have time to read through. I'm stuck between competing theories and not confident enough in either so will have to abstain. Forgive me sweet village.

bigcat

Postby mudd » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:02 pm

he made it to the roof, but got a scare and is not sprawling on his belly gripping the edges and cringing

also, i think that taking on a long-winded persona is really dumb and if i do it again people should lynch me on day 1.

m
mudd

Postby Ampersand » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:03 pm

big cat wrote:I'm sorry to say things are crazy for me rn and I don't have time to read through. I'm stuck between competing theories and not confident enough in either so will have to abstain. Forgive me sweet village.

Awoooooo

Ampersand

Postby milano boy » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:05 pm

surly

milano boy

Postby john plainman » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:12 pm

5 surly
1 cas
1 pierrot
1 no kill (unofficial from big cat)

5 votes left to go (capital, TUE, fuckles, casimir, mudd)

john plainman

Postby Casimir » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:20 pm

If surly is the empath, which everyone seems to agree that he is, we should be targeting wolves and letting them clear out surly. If we get two more wolves and are at a loss, then we can move on surly. The real question is do we have any leads on wolves.

I really don't want to help the wolves unless we have to.

Casimir

Postby john plainman » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:22 pm

i'd love to hear some arguments for some wolves. but all i have are suspicions which dont amount to much right now

john plainman

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games