Werewolf XXX: Shinra, Dyne, Mr. Dolphin WIN

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:19 pm

Post.
User avatar

palmer eldritch
 
Posts: 40240
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Postby Geoff » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:21 pm

Yes! Count me in LB
User avatar

Geoff
i like jazz
 
Posts: 6991
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:33 am

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:27 pm

yah
User avatar

palmer eldritch
 
Posts: 40240
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Postby Jarl Skeletal » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:32 pm

in
greasefire wrote::

pablito wrote:im never dtf and always keep it covered
User avatar

Jarl Skeletal
 
Posts: 4878
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:02 pm
Location: PGH

Postby milano boy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:58 pm

in plz!
User avatar

milano boy
 
Posts: 7310
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Postby rap and country » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:03 pm

how leisurely are we talkin' here because i really wanna do this but i'm a dangerous combination of busy and lazy
User avatar

rap and country
ok
 
Posts: 5555
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Postby Ampersand » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:05 pm

Actions--->Signup?---> Y/N?--->Y
User avatar

Ampersand
 
Posts: 11423
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:30 pm

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:07 pm

welcome new party member ratbag
User avatar

palmer eldritch
 
Posts: 40240
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Postby Ferrous Bueller » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:58 pm

I like FF, but I don't like werewolf

is this the game for me?
Ferrous Bueller
 
Posts: 15665
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:57 pm
Location: temperate broadleaf forest

Postby rap and country » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:01 pm

alright make me non-tentative
User avatar

rap and country
ok
 
Posts: 5555
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Postby opi » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:13 pm

if someone offers to help a newcomer (ie first-time WW player) thru this i'd like to play too
User avatar

opi
medicine bottle
 
Posts: 10452
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Postby opi » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:13 pm

actually you know what i'd almost prefer to flail helplessly, count me in regardless
User avatar

opi
medicine bottle
 
Posts: 10452
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Postby The Unblinking Eye » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:26 pm

Sounds crazy. I'm in.
User avatar

The Unblinking Eye
 
Posts: 5214
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Postby VHB » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:30 pm

Image

[...Whatever.]

I'm in.
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

bill wrote:every hooker deserves an Oscar for faking orgasms i swear to god

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong
User avatar

VHB
VHS
 
Posts: 9426
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm
Location: The Cup In Front Of Me

Postby VHB » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:35 pm

opi wrote:if someone offers to help a newcomer (ie first-time WW player) thru this i'd like to play too


opi wrote:actually you know what i'd almost prefer to flail helplessly, count me in regardless


Good because my Helpful Tip #1 was going to be to be doubly suspicious of everyone who eagerly offers to help you.

:twisted:

Werewolf is the party game alternately called Mafia, if you wanna look it up on wikipedia. The online game Town of Salem is werewolf-inspired as well, if you happen to be familiar with that.
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

bill wrote:every hooker deserves an Oscar for faking orgasms i swear to god

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong
User avatar

VHB
VHS
 
Posts: 9426
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm
Location: The Cup In Front Of Me

Postby gambra » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:47 pm

OK. This setting has me back in. It's been a while since I played.
THIS IMPACT WILL CONTROL ALL MARGINS

Scrumptious Justice 8-) wrote:man don't be mean to gambra
User avatar

gambra
 
Posts: 22843
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 9:31 am
Location: D12, Ireland

Postby ecto » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:17 am

wish I could muck this game up with FFX references but I've got a little something called REAL LIFE to tend to!!!!
I'm 15 and want to be a part of this friend now. What can I do? (self.LazerBlade)
submitted 3 minutes ago by LazerBlade_Teen
User avatar

ecto
 
Posts: 30690
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Postby opi » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:19 am

VHB wrote:
opi wrote:if someone offers to help a newcomer (ie first-time WW player) thru this i'd like to play too


opi wrote:actually you know what i'd almost prefer to flail helplessly, count me in regardless


Good because my Helpful Tip #1 was going to be to be doubly suspicious of everyone who eagerly offers to help you.

:twisted:

Werewolf is the party game alternately called Mafia, if you wanna look it up on wikipedia. The online game Town of Salem is werewolf-inspired as well, if you happen to be familiar with that.

oh okay that actually helps, another online community i'm a part of really liked doing mafia games back in the day
User avatar

opi
medicine bottle
 
Posts: 10452
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Postby grouchypants » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:38 am

Might i play too? I know nothing of final fantasy, but werewolf was fun!
User avatar

grouchypants
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:07 pm
Location: Small Town, Canada

Postby adamtrask » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:42 am

I don't have the time for this, but I will enjoy watching all of you play. Great theme.
Stuntman wrote:The party's over and we're just the people who are too drunk to drive home and everyone is fighting over who gets to sleep on the couch.
User avatar

adamtrask
funny boy #1
 
Posts: 11309
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: Cambridge

Postby iambic » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:03 pm

I cast knights of the round
User avatar

iambic
 
Posts: 43175
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 am
Location: zur-en-arrh

Postby milano boy » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:09 pm

lynch VHB
User avatar

milano boy
 
Posts: 7310
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Postby The Emperor's Son » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:11 pm

yep
User avatar

The Emperor's Son
 
Posts: 13127
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:11 pm

Postby sailormoonvillain666@aol.com » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:44 pm

u fuckers better dork it up or face my wrath
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)
User avatar

sailormoonvillain666@aol.com
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)
 
Posts: 17508
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Postby sailormoonvillain666@aol.com » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:45 pm

also to spite the one true enemy laserblast i will prob post from every jrpg but final fantasy seven
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)
User avatar

sailormoonvillain666@aol.com
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)
 
Posts: 17508
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Postby sailormoonvillain666@aol.com » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:47 pm

Image
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)
User avatar

sailormoonvillain666@aol.com
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)
 
Posts: 17508
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Postby Geoff » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:13 pm

everyone should join!
User avatar

Geoff
i like jazz
 
Posts: 6991
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:33 am

Postby sailormoonvillain666@aol.com » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:14 pm

petty sign up and be a nerd
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)
User avatar

sailormoonvillain666@aol.com
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)
 
Posts: 17508
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Postby sailormoonvillain666@aol.com » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:14 pm

p e t t y
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)
User avatar

sailormoonvillain666@aol.com
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)
 
Posts: 17508
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Postby palmer eldritch » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:26 pm

Image
User avatar

palmer eldritch
 
Posts: 40240
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Next

Return to Board Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users