Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby madness and chaos » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:01 pm

somehow I just watched this and damn was it good
Roberto Bolaño's chair
madness and chaos

Postby mellowgold » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:11 pm

wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.
mellowgold
congrats on making 10,000 gay posts bb

Postby nautical hyperblast » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:43 pm

lol that bottom comment
nautical hyperblast

Postby madness and chaos » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:34 pm

lol'd hard at that myself
Roberto Bolaño's chair
madness and chaos

Postby mellowgold » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:05 pm

wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.
mellowgold
congrats on making 10,000 gay posts bb

Postby Buzz Fledderjohn » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:14 pm

not sure if proper plot details have been announced but we're gonna assume that streep is the villain/antagonist of this season, she passed on her awful personality traits to her dead son, yada yada?
Buzz Fledderjohn

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....