Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby mcwop23 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:44 pm

yeah having a kid now it rules using the sanitize cycle on the bottles and breast pump stuff

the cycle is damn near 4 hours
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die

mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby becky » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:27 pm

anti-dishwasher sentiment is real weird

becky

Postby becky » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:28 pm

we just finally finished our downstairs water closet with a real big mirror we got at home goods for $29, that felt good.

the next thing is the baby's room which is going to take some doing.

becky

Postby scarsdalevibe » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:46 am

now that we do one weekly grocery trip i always feel pretty great when we make it through the week without having to re-up on groceries and without wasting food

scarsdalevibe

Postby Althea » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:29 am

mcwop23 wrote:yeah having a kid now it rules using the sanitize cycle on the bottles and breast pump stuff

Man this is some first baby shit. The second one you'll realize you can just put it through the normal hot wash cycle, third one is "eh just rinse it, it'll be fine."

Althea

Postby buboclot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:42 am

Kind of an ongoing effort but organizing items in kitchen storage by frequency of usage and making all that shit the easiest to access.

buboclot

Postby alaska » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:44 am

this morning i moved all the clothes off the chair in my room and sat in it
mactheo wrote:
Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool

alaska

Postby incoherent grunting » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:53 am

Quigley wrote:
mcwop23 wrote:yeah having a kid now it rules using the sanitize cycle on the bottles and breast pump stuff

Man this is some first baby shit. The second one you'll realize you can just put it through the normal hot wash cycle, third one is "eh just rinse it, it'll be fine."

Yeah, what the hell is this? Our kid is gonna be sick as hell because we rarely properly santize things and if we do we use these microwaveable bags that will probably give him cancer
"let's get psychic not blacked out. Let's get wild without getting sick. Let's get turnt while staying woke."

incoherent grunting

Postby brittle » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:05 pm

Our ob and pediatrician were both into https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hygiene_hypothesis so we kept a clean house but never once used any sort of disinfectant

brittle

Postby Marza » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:11 pm

alaska wrote:this morning i moved all the clothes off the chair in my room and sat in it

fuckin nice one, man

I have a drill and today I am finally going to install a shower curtain rail with it

Marza

Postby incoherent grunting » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:31 pm

I love throwing my laundry in as I make breakfast saturday morning - it's minimal effort and by 9 or 10am it's all done!
"let's get psychic not blacked out. Let's get wild without getting sick. Let's get turnt while staying woke."

incoherent grunting

Postby Marza » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:43 pm

woe, I have lost the fourth drywall anchor

guess I will blow this off for another few weeks till I get around to going to a hardware store

Marza

Postby Ferrous Bueller » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:45 pm

incoherent grunting wrote:I love throwing my laundry in as I make breakfast saturday morning - it's minimal effort and by 9 or 10am it's all done!

by 9?

when do you wake up
Ferrous Bueller

Postby incoherent grunting » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:51 pm

We got a baby so like 7/8ish
we also have a 30min express cycle!

incoherent grunting

Postby Ferrous Bueller » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:51 pm

I'll allow it
Ferrous Bueller

Postby incoherent grunting » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:57 pm

Plus I hang my shit to dry so this doesn't include a dry cycle or ironing... so I guess by 9am it's half-done. But it's a step in the right direction!
It feels especially fruitful when hungover

incoherent grunting

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....