You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Denise » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:37 pm

zorb not tonight
Denise

Postby tgk » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:37 pm

one of these days i'll be able to bury the 2016 election deep deep down inside me and never bring it back up.
tgk

Postby Denise » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:38 pm

i have extra deep tree rings from 2008 and 2016
Denise

Postby big zorb » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:41 pm

Classic Dog Avatar wrote:i think it's likely

a) ussr/russia had more important shit to worry about post-perestroika with 20 years of shitconomy
b) they weren't all that good at that / didn't have effective vectors or reason to go full throttle

it's not like a huge hack to look at the u.s. and realize man there's a huge faction of america that is impacted by globalization & modernization and that has a huge overlap with systemic lingering racism

yeah and looking at all of this and realizing that 50%+ of the people who will vote have very inadequate media literacy
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].
big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby freezinseason » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:43 pm

Jimmy Firecracker wrote:
Classic Dog Avatar wrote:
freezinseason wrote:to be honest russia should be allowed to tamper in usa elections (if its true). you guys did it with their elections, so why not

nobody's actually talking about stopping interference/disinformation/propaganda, which is to me the interesting thing

murray st. wrote:how many levels of populism are you on

im a marxist, not a populist (whatever that is)
freezinseason

Postby iambic » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:44 pm

I think Russia's strategy has just be to sow general discord and confusion, encourage factions on all sides, etc.

they can hardly be blamed that one of their minor, throwaway operations resonated so intensely with America's racist core.
iambic

Postby Denise » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:45 pm

iambic wrote:I think Russia's strategy has just be to sow general discord and confusion, encourage factions on all sides, etc.

they can hardly be blamed that one of their minor, throwaway operations resonated so intensely with America's racist core.

yeah i imagine they feel like they won on a scratcher
Denise

Postby freezinseason » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:50 pm

iambic wrote:I think Russia's strategy has just be to sow general discord and confusion, encourage factions on all sides, etc.

i dont think anybody is that confused. there's american racists out voting for american racists as usual. and there's lefties who are dissatisfied that they aren't given any good options. who's confused in this scenario? seems pretty similar to most elections in the usa.
freezinseason

Postby brittle » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:52 pm

Yeah this has always been my take. Ru in 2016 was just like, "Democracy is bad and we'll prove it by perverting democracy"

I don't think they ever expected a campaign to go along with it so willingly, or how easy it was to bring millions of Americans along for the ride.
brittle

Postby big zorb » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:52 pm

how much did putin pay you for this post you sack of shit
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].
big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby Cronos » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:53 pm

big zorb wrote:

how much did putin pay you for this post you sack of shit

Check PMs
Cronos

Postby Denise » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:54 pm

freezinseason wrote:

i dont think anybody is that confused. there's american racists out voting for american racists as usual. and there's lefties who are dissatisfied that they aren't given any good options. who's confused in this scenario? seems pretty similar to most elections in the usa.

can someone tell freezin about the whole "fake news" narrative of the past 3 years?
Denise

Postby palmer eldritch » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:58 pm

not it
palmer eldritch

Postby Self Destructive Zone » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:58 pm

that's a bingo!
giant screens with skies exploding/thumping bass and power chords/we got a preacher if you're listening/he'll play his guitar if you're bored
Self Destructive Zone

Postby iambic » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:00 am

freezinseason wrote:

like 90% of people in america are confused all the time. and you're fixating on the 2016 presidential election. russia promotes and encourages just about every single secessionist effort going in the west, including the californian and texan secession movements, which are motivated by wildly different politics! the general model is to just throw (negligible) dollars at anything that might be disruptive. one of those things just happened to be donald trump.
iambic

Postby Cronos » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:02 am

Classic Dog Avatar wrote:
freezinseason wrote:

can someone tell freezin about the whole "fake news" narrative of the past 3 years?

Cronos

Postby Cronos » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:03 am

Cronos

Postby freezinseason » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:04 am

iambic wrote:
freezinseason wrote: 90% of people in america are confused all the time.

i still don't understand who's "confused" here. a majority racist country voted for a racist president, like they always do. they're pretty straightforward and clear about their politics.
freezinseason

Postby iambic » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:05 am

if freezinseason thinks no one in america is confused, maybe he's french after all.
iambic

Postby Buzz Fledderjohn » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:06 am

can we go back to making fun of judge jeannine or some shit instead of arguing with freezin
Buzz Fledderjohn

Postby Denise » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:08 am

freezinseason wrote:
iambic wrote:

i still don't understand who's "confused" here.

weird, seems pretty clear to me
Denise

Postby Cronos » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:08 am

freezinseason wrote:
iambic wrote:

i still don't understand who's "confused" here. a majority racist country voted for a racist president, like they always do. they're pretty straightforward and clear about their politics.

it's not majority racist. Just that our laws and government have been designed so that these people will be able to override the majority.
Last edited by Cronos on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cronos

Postby freezinseason » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:08 am

iambic wrote:if freezinseason thinks no one in america is confused, maybe he's french after all.

i don't know what "confused" could possibly mean in this context. these people have had years and years to think about their politics. this isn't like some magic spell that the russians have access to. a republican is elected... is that really 'disruptive'?. maybe they'll 'disrupt' by backing a democrat in 2020.
freezinseason

Postby Denise » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:10 am

these posts suck total ass, freezin
Denise

Postby brittle » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:10 am

Yeah I was like, hell yeah we're talkin again and then freezin magically appears and just like that I want to go back to "lol no comuppence. World is piss. Bernie would have won. Here's a habberman tweet."
brittle

Postby iambic » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:10 am

freezinseason wrote:
iambic wrote:if freezinseason thinks no one in america is confused, maybe he's french after all.

i don't know what "confused" could possibly mean in this context. these people have had years and years to think about their politics. this isn't like some magic spell that the russians have access to. a republican is elected... is that really 'disruptive'?. maybe they'll 'disrupt' by backing a democrat in 2020.

you seem to be confusing me with someone who doesn't think that the reason Trump is president is "because Americans are racist," but by all means keep being banal.
iambic

Postby iambic » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:11 am

freezin, I know it's been a while, but your gimmick is predicated on not being publicly clueless.
iambic

Postby freezinseason » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:13 am

iambic wrote:
freezinseason wrote:

you seem to be confusing me with someone who doesn't think that the reason Trump is president is "because Americans are racist," but by all means keep being banal.

how is this a "disruption" in any way? which people here are "confused"?
freezinseason

Postby iambic » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:14 am

at least do me the service of not copypasting your previous posts
iambic

Postby freezinseason » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:15 am

iambic wrote:freezin, I know it's been a while, but your gimmick is predicated on not being publicly clueless.

huh? i've made a promise to not swear any more on this forum... so my 'gimmick' of being a marxist is more chilled out and relaxed than usual. i'm asking you some straight-forward questions about which people you're considering 'confused' here
freezinseason

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....