Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby shizaam » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:35 pm

been playing so much dead cells... though kind of wish each runthrough didn't go so long
shizaam

Postby Jimmy Firecracker » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:59 pm

anyone here play kenshi? pootis told me about it today and i'm immediately obsessed with the idea. definitely checking it out this weekend.

Jimmy Firecracker

Postby Jimmy Firecracker » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:00 pm

pablito, jeremy, an otter, calling all sandbox freaks...
Jimmy Firecracker

Postby an otter » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:41 pm

yeah i've had my eye on kenshi for ages. it seems like something as important as baldur's gate or neverwinter, and would probably get universal acclaim if it was released 10 years ago. but i guess the dude's been working on it for 12 years, which is insane
ˁᵔᵜᵔˀ
an otter

Postby guy forget » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:42 pm

i've been following it but it looks too janky for me and i'm just not a jankster like you guys
VHGisdead wrote:speaking of deemster vape pens
guy forget

Postby Bartatua » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:43 pm

i was looking at kenshi
i broke somebody's ribs
Bartatua

Postby Jimmy Firecracker » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm

some of the steam reviews are incredible:
-You try to get in a city on the middle of a desert
-The guards stop you, they need to check your stuff for drugs
-You willing lend them your pack, you know you're clean
-They plant a hash brownie on your bag, you are about to be taken in for possession
-You run as much as you can you are inocent and they have harpoon guns pointing at you
-One of your partners gets his legs torn out of his body by harpoon fire, you are next buddy
-BUT WAIT, A BAND OF ANGRY FARMERS FROM THE EMPIRE SHOWED UP AND ATTACKED THE GUARDS JUST IN TIME
-The farmers and the guards are fighting, you put your crippled partner on your shoulder and run as far as you can
-You need to get a prostethic leg for your partner, that means a trip to the acid plains of the black city
-On your way there it start to rain acid down on you, you are melting as you walk
-Close to the city, an ancient droid hits you and nearly kills you RIPPING YOUR ♥♥♥♥ING LEG in the process
-Your friend died from bloodloss, you should've had some extra bandages on you
-Now you are the one that is dying, the droid ran off, you were playing dead, no time left fren, you gonna have to crawl to the city
-Finaly there, you get a new leg for you. Standing up, you notice you are hungry as a beast, but this is a robot run city, there's no food for you... What will you do?
Jimmy Firecracker

Postby Kenny » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:02 pm

Jimmy Firecracker wrote:some of the steam reviews are incredible:
-They plant a hash brownie on your bag, you are about to be taken in for possession
-You run as much as you can you are inocent and they have harpoon guns pointing at you
-One of your partners gets his legs torn out of his body by harpoon fire, you are next buddy
-BUT WAIT, A BAND OF ANGRY FARMERS FROM THE EMPIRE SHOWED UP AND ATTACKED THE GUARDS JUST IN TIME
-The farmers and the guards are fighting, you put your crippled partner on your shoulder and run as far as you can
-You need to get a prostethic leg for your partner, that means a trip to the acid plains of the black city
-On your way there it start to rain acid down on you, you are melting as you walk
-Close to the city, an ancient droid hits you and nearly kills you RIPPING YOUR ♥♥♥♥ING LEG in the process
-Now you are the one that is dying, the droid ran off, you were playing dead, no time left fren, you gonna have to crawl to the city
-Finaly there, you get a new leg for you. Standing up, you notice you are hungry as a beast, but this is a robot run city, there's no food for you... What will you do?

Kenshi is absolutely the kind of game I find incredibly fascinating but will never play after buying it :(
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

I don't wanna go to school. I just wanna be a fool. Just wanna play videogames all the time and everyday.
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Jimmy Firecracker » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:06 pm

that's why i didn't list you!
Jimmy Firecracker

Postby a-10 warthog champion » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:10 pm

an otter wrote:yeah i've had my eye on kenshi for ages. it seems like something as important as baldur's gate or neverwinter, and would probably get universal acclaim if it was released 10 years ago. but i guess the dude's been working on it for 12 years, which is insane

my 2.5 hours with it last night were absolutely incredible

and yes jeremy would likely love this game, especially with the modding community apparently being very good

i dont even know how to explain it. i think ive compared it to every janky sandbox game i love today. x com. mount and blade. ultima vii/online. rimworld. fallout. operation flashpoint. diablo. it is such a perfect mash of shit that i absolutely love. i wish someone could do this with a real budget but it would be ruined by a real budget.

so so highly recommended for the ppl mentioned and also probably paradox heads
who we are- laid back, eco-conscious, informal, off the cuff, good music, no bullshit...
a-10 warthog champion

Postby a-10 warthog champion » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:11 pm

and yeah it's at 1.0 and i dont think going to be worked on anymore outside of modders so if it's something you've been eyeing and waiting to be ready, it's fucking ready. ooooh, it's ready.
who we are- laid back, eco-conscious, informal, off the cuff, good music, no bullshit...
a-10 warthog champion

Postby Grey Poupon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:23 pm

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/01/18/quake-1-5-is-a-massive-mod-overhaul-for-the-fps-classic/

TWIIISSTED :twisted:

edit: installed and played this, it's sick and what Quake needs in 2019
I recommend setting centre weapons and using GL_NEAREST_MIPMAP_LINEAR in the console to get pixels/turn off blending (which still looks great because we're all in high res now)
the RPS article gives a good rundown

also I booted up a botmatch in DM4 and wow I forgot how hectic and cramped those levels felt, death comes FAST
My listening experience in balanced mode reveals the great depth of EARTH
Grey Poupon

Postby pablito » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 pm

i bought kenshi a long time ago i need to check back in. really unusual game that deeply appeals to me
pablito

Location: chicago illinois, pm me for address, come fucking fight me

Postby an otter » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:07 pm

back on the kerbal space program train and it got its hooks back in me so quickly. love this chill-ass game
ˁᵔᵜᵔˀ
an otter

Postby pablito » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:10 pm

ksp is top 10 games of all time for sure
pablito

Location: chicago illinois, pm me for address, come fucking fight me

Postby jack » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:23 pm

sunrise wrote:ace combat 7 rips

it's insanely sick with a hotas and psvr
jack

Postby sunrise » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:10 am

i need to borrow a hotas to try that out
sunrise

Postby gambra » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:13 pm

Hitman 2 is only €25 for the Gold Edition on CDKeys today. Finally jumped on it, time to murk everyone.
THIS IMPACT WILL CONTROL ALL MARGINS

Scrumptious Justice 8-) wrote:man don't be mean to gambra
gambra

Postby broodstar » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:17 am

arrsenal10: Guy is dog out?
arrsenal10: No way he is @sugonzo
arrsenal10: Dog is so overrated tbh
arrsenal10: lamo why does he always lose

mood
broodstar

Postby Milk » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:24 am

Kenny wrote:
Jimmy Firecracker wrote:some of the steam reviews are incredible:

Kenshi is absolutely the kind of game I find incredibly fascinating but will never play after buying it :(

I tried to play this for like a weekend because on paper it sounded like something i'd love but in reality it bored me to death. I hated that this had a RTS interface for a start. But i will also admit it being really ugly din't help.... but if this had been a third person perspective game, even with the ugliness i might have tried to stick with it longer.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby chairkicker » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:18 pm

should i play blue dragon?
chairkicker

Postby carlagain » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:47 pm

ya but finish rogue legacy first
carlagain

Postby chairkicker » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:19 pm

i've never played rogue legacy
chairkicker

Postby chairkicker » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:19 pm

...i'll never play rogue legacy
chairkicker

Postby carlagain » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:24 pm

sorry I meant rogue galaxy

I hate rogue legacy
carlagain

Postby chairkicker » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:38 pm

i gave up on rogue galaxy a long time ago. i'm never going back
chairkicker

Postby lust » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:57 pm

Maybe 2019 is the year I finish The Witcher III
lust

Postby Milk » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:21 am

Maybe 2019 is the year i stop playing BDO and play something else (i have not played anything else since september 2017, well except a short while i played No man sky again too)).

I'm trying to stop now. By that i mean i'm finally checking out the whole map. Which is insane i haven't checked out yet because most players have checked out the whole thing within 3 months (well maybe not the latter expansions, but 6 months i'd think?) which means i'm about 13 months late on this. There's 3 regions (so basically 3 expansions) i haven't checked out yet which is about 50% of the map at least. Goal is to discover and do all the solo quests in all of these and then stop playing. But we're probably talking another two months maybe three, hopefully not more than that. I joined a guild for the first time in 16 months last night. They're a decent sized one, 70 people or so, so I'm like so who's your highest geared? And then they check the numbers and they're like....you are. And im like, what!?!? That can't be right, i still don't even know how to play this game (well combat i mean, i got all i have mostly by getting rich lifeskilling).
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby miss black america » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:31 am

there is no way anyone could ever convince me that yiik isn't pronounced "yike" instead of "y2k"
hahaha mad me chuckle that
miss black america

Postby Grey Poupon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:59 pm

just play quake 1.5 you puds
My listening experience in balanced mode reveals the great depth of EARTH
Grey Poupon

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....