Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby goofjan » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:56 am

god damn that Graham quote is breaking my brain. that's a new level of "Yeah but what if Republicans!??!" bullshit logical backflips.
plz if u get a chanse put some flowrs on algernons grave kthxbye

goofjan

Postby Bernie » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:56 am

Maybe I should take this to the members forum thread

Bernie
Mayonnaise Boy

Postby bruceagain » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:57 am

-1 baby... :( wrote:
bruceagain wrote:I uh,was not being sincere in my shock

I'm what some would call a fucking idiot. Apologies. Apologies all around.

:oops:

Me too, pal
The Internet is supposed to be fun. If you're not enjoying yourself, you can leave the forum forever and never look back.

bruceagain

Postby coop » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:57 am

ugh

coop

Postby goofjan » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:04 am

quick informal poll: who is the most evil politician besides Trump and Pence right now?

Mitch McConnell
Tom Cotton
Lindsay Graham
Stephen Miller
other

(edited for evil clarity)
Last edited by goofjan on Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

goofjan

Postby xxx-xxx-xxxx » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:05 am

coop wrote:ugh

https://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2019/apr/03/donald-trump/trumps-false-tweet-puerto-rico-got-91-billion-hurr/

I guess Summer is when you air the reruns
WHITESOXXX-XXX-XXXX

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Postby Kenny » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:05 am

"What were the good Germans doing while Hitler was in power" is what anti-Trump Americans are doing now or what they will be doing
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

Just wanna play videogames all the time and everyday.

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Kenny » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:07 am

goofjan wrote:quick informal poll: who is the low-key most evil politician besides Trump and Pence right now?

Mitch McConnell
Tom Cotton
Lindsay Graham
Stephen Miller
other

How are any of these guys just low-key evil

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby goofjan » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:09 am

Kenny wrote:
goofjan wrote:quick informal poll: who is the low-key most evil politician besides Trump and Pence right now?

Mitch McConnell
Tom Cotton
Lindsay Graham
Stephen Miller
other

How are any of these guys just low-key evil

bad word choice. I guess I meant lower profile than Trump but everyone has a lower profile by comparison.

goofjan

Postby bruceagain » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:11 am

Mcconnell and it's not even close
The Internet is supposed to be fun. If you're not enjoying yourself, you can leave the forum forever and never look back.

bruceagain

Postby Feech La Manna » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:12 am

McConnell is the most shameless and amoral
Cotton is the most bloodthirsty
Graham is the biggest weasel
Miller has the most disgusting ideology
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby Kenny » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:14 am

Have you guys ever noticed that McConnell looks like a turtle

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby powderfinger » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:16 am

goofjan wrote:quick informal poll: who is the most evil politician besides Trump and Pence right now?

Mitch McConnell
Tom Cotton
Lindsay Graham
Stephen Miller
other

(edited for evil clarity)

I gotta say that the Bolton/Pompeo duo takes the cake for me. The human suffering they are inflicting on the entire populations of Iran and Venezuela with sanctions, the war in Yemen, etc., dwarfs anything that's going on domestically, not to mention the rapidly escalating potential for more violent conflict.

powderfinger

Postby farmer » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:16 am

most evil politician is putin.

most evil american politician might be lindsey graham tbh
farmer

Postby Lowercase Tea » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:17 am

A friend and I were recently talking about the concept of a "death note" where it's a piece of paper where you can write anyone's name and they immediately die. I often daydream about who I would immediately put in that note.
Lowercase Tea

Postby bruceagain » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:18 am

mitch is not just willing to ruin the world around him
nor does he consider it necessary
he is purely doing it as the easiest option

bruceagain

Postby draw » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:18 am

Waluigi

draw

Postby toots » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:19 am

whatabout tim wrote:That screengrab of lindsey is nightmare fuel

a 75-yr old 12-yr old boy

toots

Postby easy » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:24 am

anyone say Waluigi yet?

edit: nvm

easy
does it

Postby coop » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:24 am

coop

Postby light rail coyote » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:30 am

I don't know about "most evil," but mcconnell is the worst on that list by virtue of being the most effective and powerful

light rail coyote

Postby cartola » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:33 am

I just hope the Epstein case starts dropping elites like flies.

cartola

Postby KALM » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:34 am

i went back and forth reading this times piece regarding whether miller or trump is worse, just on the issue of immigration

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/16/magazine/immigration-department-of-homeland-security.html

Then Trump charged toward a different precipice. Still speaking to the C.B.P. officers but now directing his comments to potential immigrants, he made a proclamation. “This is our new statement,” Trump said. “The system is full. Can’t take you anymore. Whether it’s asylum, whether it’s anything you want, it’s illegal immigration. We can’t take you anymore. We can’t take you. Our country is full.” Trump went on: “So turn around. That’s the way it is.”

. . .

Kevin McAleenan, then the commissioner of C.B.P., one of the agencies under the D.H.S. umbrella, was also on the wall-inspecting trip. According to two people familiar with the encounter, Trump urged him to block asylum seekers from entering the United States. If McAleenan went to prison for doing so, Trump said, he would pardon him.

point: trump

Miller’s intentions [were] to appoint the heads of the National Border Patrol Council and the National Immigrant and Customs Enforcement Council, two department employee unions that endorsed Trump during the campaign, as the directors of C.B.P. and ICE. “They’d never been supervisors, not even GS-13s” — a lower supervisory rank — “and Stephen wanted to elevate them to be agency heads,” says a former homeland security official who served on the transition team. “It was ridiculous.”

point: miller

On Jan. 27, his seventh full day in office, Trump signed an executive order — drafted primarily by Miller and Bannon — banning travel from seven majority-Muslim countries. . . .

Kelly argued that D.H.S., working with the State Department and the intelligence community, should establish a methodology for determining which countries warranted additional scrutiny of their citizens.

Over the next several months, D.H.S. did just that. Miller would question the methodology, arguing that a host of other African and Asian nations should face restrictions as well. “He’d say: ‘These are shitty countries with lots of criminals. Why aren’t they under restrictions?’ ”

point: this one's a tie

The provision, Section 212(f), grants the president broad authority to “suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens” if the president determines that such entry “would be detrimental to the interests of the United States.” Miller cited the provision in the January 2017 executive order instituting the travel ban — a third version of which, still citing the provision, was finally upheld by the Supreme Court in a 5-to-4 decision in June 2018 — and made 212(f) a buzzword among fellow immigration hard-liners, like the Fox Business Network host Lou Dobbs, who regularly talks to Trump. Trump has invoked 212(f) when encouraging administration officials to enact extreme — and most likely illegal — policies, including freezing asylum applications and denying migrants deportation hearings before sending them home.

“The president would endlessly sit in meetings with the secretary and say, ‘I don’t know why you’re dicking around,’ ” the former administration official recalls. “ ‘You have this magical authority — it’s called 2-something-something; it allows you to keep anyone out.’ ” When administration officials, including White House counsels, informed Trump that 212(f) does not in fact give him the legal authority to override other parts of that or any other federal law, the president would often tell the story of how he once put up a giant flagpole at Mar-a-Lago. It violated Palm Beach ordinances, resulting in fines and a lawsuit by Trump, but he was ultimately allowed to keep it after he and Palm Beach officials agreed to a court-ordered settlement.

point: brain worms (narrowly)

Toward the end of 2017, Gene Hamilton, Miller’s old ally at D.H.S., moved over to the Department of Justice, where he was reunited with Sessions, his old Senate boss. Not long after Hamilton’s arrival, the attorney general began to assert himself more aggressively on immigration matters. In early April 2018, Sessions announced that the Department of Justice would institute a policy of “zero tolerance” for undocumented immigrants. For the last two decades, under Democratic and Republican presidents, people who were caught crossing the border for the first time were typically charged with misdemeanors and then released. Under the zero-tolerance policy, all undocumented immigrants would be “met with the full prosecutorial power of the Department of Justice,” as Sessions put it.

The timing of the attorney general’s announcement caught Nielsen by surprise — and it presented her with a problem. For the Trump administration to be able to prosecute all undocumented immigrants, C.B.P. would have to refer their cases to the Justice Department, which would mean separating parents from their children while the parents awaited prosecution. Later that April, McAleenan, Homan and Cissna wrote Nielsen a memo recommending that D.H.S. start doing just that.

point: tie (although this doesn't make miller's connection as clear as i'd like)

Trump was impressed by an incident that occurred at the San Ysidro border crossing in November, when C.B.P. officers used tear gas to disperse immigrants on the Mexican side of the border. Although the decision to use tear gas was made by the C.B.P. officers stationed there, Trump, according to a former administration official, believed that Nielsen had ordered it. “He thought, ‘Man, she’s got balls,’ ” recalls the former administration official. “And then he started to say to her: ‘You’re being really tough. I had no idea you had this in you.’ ” No one disabused Trump of his misimpression.

point: trump

As the wall fight raged on, Miller was pursuing another policy vision. He had long been a proponent of an especially aggressive form of “interior enforcement,” in particular directing ICE to arrest and deport migrant families living illegally in the United States far from the Southwest border — an expansion of the Obama-era policy, which targeted only undocumented migrants accused of serious crimes. Kelly and Nielsen had both resisted the idea at various points in the Trump administration. Although immigration activists have objected to the proposal on the grounds that it would terrorize migrant families, those who opposed it inside the administration tended to couch their objections in operational terms — namely that the federal government lacked the resources to pursue and hold so many undocumented immigrants while they awaited deportation, and that therefore the emphasis should remain on felons.

But early this year, Miller returned to increased interior enforcement with a renewed focus and fury. He began summoning administration officials, many of them junior, for regular meetings, sometimes on Friday afternoons in the White House Situation Room, about immigration and border policy. During these meetings, according to the former senior administration official, Miller began agitating for ICE to expand its deportation efforts, pursuing not just felons for deportation but families as well. His entreaties struck a chord with Matthew Albence, the deputy director of ICE, who had been in charge of ICE’s removal and enforcement operations. “Stephen found an ally in Albence,” a D.H.S. official says. And Albence began drawing up detailed plans for a sweeping interior-enforcement operation that would target tens of thousands of illegal migrants, and their families, in 10 large cities.

The game of musical chairs at D.H.S. has given Miller what only two years ago seemed impossible: a department staffed with Stephen Millers. For all of Kelly’s and Nielsen’s compromises and failures to rein in or redirect — much less reject — the extreme policies promoted by Miller and other restrictionists, D.H.S. during their tenures did at least provide a counterweight to the restrictionists’ most extreme ideas and impulses, a speed bump on the road to the harshest immigration policy in America’s recent history. Now that obstacle is gone.

In the wake of Nielsen’s departure, numerous other senior D.H.S. officials have followed her to the exits — so much so that the department currently has a handful of political appointees performing the jobs for which the Senate confirmed them. “Since Nielsen left,” a former D.H.S. official says, the department “has been gutted at all levels, from component heads to assistant secretaries to senior staff to counselors. It’s just been gutted.”

shit, it might be miller
Last edited by KALM on Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

KALM

Postby cartola » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:35 am

I think they actually agree on it though.

cartola

Postby coop » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:39 am

cartola wrote:I just hope the Epstein case starts dropping elites like flies.

coop

Postby ecto » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:40 am

Feech La Manna wrote:

This isn't even a dogwhistle anymore dude you're just being openly racist

https://splinternews.com/the-explicit-e ... 1836458620
I'm 15 and want to be a part of this friend now. What can I do? (self.LazerBlade)
submitted 3 minutes ago by LazerBlade_Teen

ecto

Postby KALM » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:41 am

it's true that david boies is kind of a piece of shit and his involvement in this lawsuit seems really opportunistic

KALM

Postby Bartatua » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:58 am

i know people are really limiting to american politicians but bolsonaro
i broke somebody's ribs

Bartatua

Postby cartola » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:03 am

coop wrote:
cartola wrote:I just hope the Epstein case starts dropping elites like flies.

Eat Each Other!

cartola

Postby Franco » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:11 am

Franco

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....